Little Shimeji buddies live in your browser and interact with webpages. You choose characters and script their behaviour.
Little Shimeji buddies live in your browser and interact with webpages. You script their behaviour! Define how they should interact with elements on the site, by writing code or pasting scripts written by others. You can choose different characters or upload your own Shimeji artwork provided as spritesheet. Please share scripts and Shimejis, and have FUN! Visit our web page for more information: http://shimejis.xyz
- (2020-10-12) Fas Grafix: i need help -_-
- (2020-10-02) Landon Dawson: I don't know how to use it plz help
- (2020-07-09) Sharky Arts: i love the fairy tail one omg there sooooo cute i love this app
- (2020-02-18) star guy: i love it
- (2018-07-22) Door the Chalk: i cant do anything with it
- (2018-02-01) Dabest: MAILEWEARE VIRUSE do not add you cant get out it will mese with your computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-12-13) Gacha Isla: I like this because in my school I do it and it so fun
- (2017-08-05) StrawberryPlanet: I really liked it to the point of love, but I wish you could have more than just ONE sprite on there ((By that I mean other sprite sheets))
- (2017-07-15) ώέέвмάşţέŕ: great shimeji
- (2017-05-21) Jennifer Caville: i didnt know how to use it at first but now i do
- (2017-02-13) Josephine Strong: wish there were more characters i mean i know you can create your own or use other existing shimejis but im not quite sure how to make them into a sprite sheet
- (2020-10-13, v:0.12) Earl Pineda: How to add more walking frames?
Right now the shimeji I'm working on has only 2 frames of walking and not utilizing the stand frame.
- (2020-09-23, v:0.12) trevina cox: idk
is the on laptop
- (2020-09-15, v:0.12) Sam Nester: Creating
Whenever I try to get it to fall off a wall, it just gets stuck switching between climbing and falling
- (2020-08-13, v:0.12) Milo Stephens: Sprite Sheet Order
I have followed your instructions to a T but no matter what order or name I give each sprite, it does not appear in the correct order. I have no idea what to do and I worked very hard on each sprite. Is there any way to fix this?
- (2020-05-20, v:0.11) Karilyn Debelo: Wont work
cant figure out how to make a shimiji
- (2019-04-26, v:0.11) Adam Klumper: Won't stop falling
I have the animations working correctly but I can't get the Shimeji to stop falling. I can pick it up but the little dude won't get up to walk around on the bottom, it just shows the character in the falling animation and not moving around... at all...
- (2018-10-01, v:0.11) Mischevael Mouse: There is no association between shimeji - behavior - action.
~I need an example of your behavior list in order to have the shimejies function. The behavior list of my program is not compatible. Do you have such a list for any to build upon?
- (2018-09-26, v:0.11) Calico Rex: Making your own shimejis
I've been trying to make my own shimeji, I have all 12 sprites and have numbered them correctly by following all your rules on the editor and the website, but the animations come out wrong and I don't know how to fix this. Say I code it to climb but the walking and sitting animation comes up as it climbs. My father who codes video games has also failed to figure this out. Also, how do you upload shimeji zip files to the shimeji editor.
- (2018-09-04, v:0.11) Dienamight Channel: Cant get to work
I cant get it to do anything. Please help
- (2018-07-22, v:0.11) Door the Chalk: sucked, make it easier
make it so we dont have to use someone elses
- (2018-04-18, v:0.11) furret did a funny: More sprites pls
I really liked it to the point of love, but I wish you could have more than just ONE sprite on there ((By that I mean other sprite sheets))
- (2018-03-26, v:0.11) Kasane Kona / Techy - Old Account: Can't log in
The login button opens a blank popup window. The Publish button also does the same. I do not have any ad blockers installed.
- (2017-11-17, v:0.11) Question
I am not sure how this happens but when I use a sprite I made in it which is 128 X 128 it gets cut off. For example my Mario sprite didn't have it's nose, it's right hand, and it's right boot. Can someone tell me why this happens?
- (2017-11-09, v:0.11) plz help
i dont know how to code an animation for my shimeji
- (2017-09-10, v:0.11) Haley Patrick: Add Animation Frames?
Hi there! I've created a Shimeji with more than 2 frames for things like the walk cycle and the dangling, but from what I can tell from samples the editor extension only allows for choppier animation versus those in the Shimeji Browser extension (eg Len). Is there any way to add in these extra frames with the current app or is that a no go?