Make your cursor rainbow in Google Docs.
This extension replaces the default black cursor of Google Docs with a rainbow gradient allowing you to type in style.
- (2022-02-26) Lotje Kremer: it works fine for me but i cant change the flag itself its stuck on the bisexual flag :(
- (2021-11-19) Mercy-Bot77: Not too sure how to change it, but I am bisexual and the cursor it automatically gave me was the bisexual colors, so I'm fine with that.
- (2021-08-02) E. J.: Kind of wish It had more color options. I love using it, I some time hard to see the cursor when writing a document the color helps a lot when I space out on assignments.
- (2021-06-05) Ana Maria Vallejo Pedraza: Solo funciona el Google, pero me gustaría que existieran mas colores
- (2021-05-25) Lizabeth Lambis: Realmente funciona, solo en documentos de Google claramente
- (2021-05-02) The Lilio Show: Though you can only use this on Google Docs (at least for me), it's so PRETTY and totally worth it. Recommend having it unless you don't like anything beautiful, then, like, fine, suit yourself but to those out there who are like me and like it, WOW YOU ARE MEANT FOR THIS EARTH. I'm a 4 out of 5 but it's the closest thing to it so I still love it. 9/10 recommend to newcomers to typing with color(for one thing).
- (2021-04-28) Crystal obsessed woman: If I could give over 5, I would!! AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL!!! 100000/10 reccommend!!
- (2021-04-21) Ravza Süfürücü: açılmıyo ki
- (2021-03-11) Azuu Chan: No me funciona...
- (2021-01-22) Rika Delmora: Nice
- (2021-01-16) S B: are there any other colour variations available?
- (2021-01-13) Samuel Łazarski: its now working
- (2021-01-02) miley: So for anyone who it doesn't work you are either a student or its a glitch. If you are a student like I am well it doesn't work because the school blocked it so you can only use it on home account :( if its a glitch I guess you would have to delete it and try again :( But this is pretty awesome so I guess its worth it???
- (2020-12-21) ece melek marin: çalışmıyo bu uzantı
- (2020-12-21) Sude Naz ': ÇOK İYİ
- (2020-12-08) Maja L: it's really cool!
- (2020-12-05) Rafal: It's great! Sadly there's only one color. It works very good :)
- (2020-12-05) Buster Keaton: Harika. Google docs'u yeniden başlatmak gerekiyor uzantıyı kurduktan sonra.
- (2020-12-03) oqSubwoofer: It didn't work, sadly. :< However, I have seen videos of people using it and it looks pretty nice. So yeah, that's the only reason I'm giving this a slightly positive review.
- (2020-11-21) cloudie_ AikO: Awesome!!! To the people who are having problems: If you are using your school email, your administrator may have blacked it. Also, I found if you pin the extension to your task bar, I believe that's how to fix it. Also, again like it stated, it only works on google DOCS. I hope that helped!
- (2020-11-18) İrem hasırcı: this didnt work or ı couldnt,pleas sameone help me.
- (2020-10-10) Abayas: I had just forced a chrome flag to make chrome (and docs) go dark. My cursor remained black on a black background in docs where I write a LOT, which brought me here to the one extension that could fix my problem. At first it did not work for me, which was a shame. I tried code recommended by author to display what colors the cursor was using (in rgb), got 0,0,0 = black. I simply needed to restart chrome one more time and it was working. Yey.
- (2020-07-29) Simon Piper: I added it and did everything the chrome web store told me to do. BUT it did not work at all! No pixel was different O=<
- (2020-02-11) Björn Nordling: Only two colors, where is the rainbow? If you make it change colors like the rainbow I'm paying for this.
- (2020-01-06) Isaac Kupisk: Nice simple extension to add a little color in an otherwise boring document.
- (2019-05-14) silly Squirtle: This isn't rainbow, it's the bisexual pride flag...
- (2019-03-19) nomdeluu: Well, it kind of works.. First off, it's not a cursor. It's that line that shows where you left off. Second, I wish I could change the colors so it's not...These (IMHO) obnoxious colors. It's not that cool either, more just looks like a glitch. But yeah, you kind of get what you asked for! Except, it's not a cursor.
- (2019-01-28) Ddaphne owo: like omg it dose not work for meh
- (2019-01-14) Sherb: This is pretty good. I mean, you can only use it on google docs, but it's awesome! As long as you don't have to many other extensions and what not on your computer, you're good to go.
- (2018-11-08) Simon: Simple, rapide et efficace ! :D
- (2018-11-06) laur lol: It works well for me and give my doc a splash of color!
- (2018-10-09) adria: Turned my cursor white can't even see it also dosn't change color
- (2018-03-15) the guy you probably saw at target: It doesn't even change 1 pixel of the cursor!!
- (2022-05-27, v:2.0.0) Satish Bijalwan: NOT IN ABLE TO
HELLO AM NOT IN ABLE TO APPLY IT I'VE ADDED TO MY EXTENSIONS BUT IT SAYS NO ACCESS NEEDED WELPP.....
- (2022-04-15, v:2.0.0) Wisnick Beauplan: cursor rainbow
how do you make your cursor rainbow in your documents
- (2021-02-19, v:2.0.0) Jason Choi: White cursor?
Hey man! I really like this extension, since it helps me see my cursor better on my dark mode Google Docs. I'd just like to suggest you add/create an option that lets you change the cursor to just a blank white. It shouldn't be too hard to do, and I think it'll vastly increase the amount of download traffic you get with the rising popularity in using dark mode! Just a suggestion from me - I was trying to modify your extension myself but I lack the technological know-how XD
- (2020-12-29, v:2.0.0) Arkantolas: color change?
is it possible to change the gradient?
- (2020-11-23, v:2.0.0) como ponerlo
cuando lo descarge espere a que se pusiera solo en yoetube pero no , asi que como lo puedo instalar manualmente
- (2020-11-22, v:2.0.0) Grace T.: is this meant to be the bisexual flag?
is this meant to be the bisexual flag? either way, love the extension!!! <3
- (2020-11-19, v:2.0.0) Tamalito Inteligente: Color
How do i change color
- (2020-11-19, v:2.0.0) Pati: Włączenie
Co zrobić aby rozszerzenie działało? Pobrałam wszystko
- (2020-01-23, v:2.0.0) Nelly Bracho: i so bad hate rainbow cursor i think they should shut it off👎😡😠😤
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.6) Jonah Baker: not work
how to use the rainbow cursor