Make your cursor rainbow in Google Docs.
This extension replaces the default black cursor of Google Docs with a rainbow gradient allowing you to type in style.
- (2020-02-11) Björn Nordling: Only two colors, where is the rainbow? If you make it change colors like the rainbow I'm paying for this.
- (2020-01-06) Isaac Kupisk: Nice simple extension to add a little color in an otherwise boring document.
- (2019-05-14) silly Squirtle: This isn't rainbow, it's the bisexual pride flag...
- (2019-03-19) Fluffycoolkid Coolkid: Well, it kind of works.. First off, it's not a cursor. It's that line that shows where you left off. Second, I wish I could change the colors so it's not...These (IMHO) obnoxious colors. It's not that cool either, more just looks like a glitch. But yeah, you kind of get what you asked for! Except, it's not a cursor.
- (2019-01-28) Daphne Calixto: like omg it dose not work for meh
- (2019-01-14) Unicorno HD: This is pretty good. I mean, you can only use it on google docs, but it's awesome! As long as you don't have to many other extensions and what not on your computer, you're good to go.
- (2018-11-08) Simon Ledoux: Simple, rapide et efficace ! :D
- (2018-11-06) master booklover: It works well for me and give my doc a splash of color!
- (2018-10-09) Adria Loyd: Turned my cursor white can't even see it also dosn't change color
- (2018-03-15) [Check my description]: It doesn't even change 1 pixel of the cursor!!
- (2020-01-23, v:2.0.0) Nelly Bracho: i so bad hate rainbow cursor i think they should shut it off👎😡😠😤
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.6) Jonah Baker: not work
how to use the rainbow cursor