Расширение, позволяющее делать ходы на Chess.com, используя клавиатуру
Делайте ходы на Chess.com используя клавиатуру! Это поможет вам повысить уровень понимания игры; помимо этого расширение может помочь людям с ограниченными возможностями насладиться любимой игрой. Форматы ходов, поддерживаемые расширением: - английская алгебраическая нотация (Nf3, 0-0) - координатная (e2e4) Доска проекта в Trello: https://trello.com/b/xaiPLyB0 Chess.com Keyboard является расширением с открытым исходным кодом: https://github.com/everyonesdesign/Chess-Helper
- (2023-01-25) 오해성 (SsungYI): Really cool app! but why not support premove?
- (2023-01-24) Даниил Кременский: You can try adding these: - Drawing multiple arrows / highlighting squares, sepearated by space or commas, e.g. "c6d4 g4 h2e5" - Allow premoving with it - Drawing with colors, by adding C/S/A (for Ctrl/Shift/Alt) at the start of it, e.g. "Se4e5 Cg4 Ah3e5"
- (2022-08-19) Daniel Fonseca: Great extension, was considering developing something like this myself (Mac user, touchpad is very slow/cumbersome) but first searched for prior art.. and this is a work of art!
- (2022-04-22) tahk ky: very good, except for a couple of things -text box still visible in analysis screens and when watching other peoples games, where it doesnt work -cant premove recaptures in games personally i dont get the preference of typing the moves over just moving the pieces other than eliminating mouseslips, but typos still happen too. i like how you have to press enter to confirm moves incase of typos, but its simply too slow a moving option for gamemodes like blitz and bullet. definitely coded well however, and fun to use on the odd occasion
- (2021-11-01) 뽜밹렄딬: - Castling doesn't work on Fischer Random. Also, 0-0/0-0-0 is the right notation so this should be an option too. - It would be nice if the move field gets auto cleared when you input invalid notation. Along with sound alert: this will feel more haptic than text alert. -It would also be nice to have premoves, alerting if the move becomes illegal. Lichess keyboard system is quite good and should be a good reference.
- (2021-10-17) Jose Chua: I wonder if you can add it on 4 player chess too!
- (2021-07-03) VOLDEMORT Gaming: The only reason I gave 4 stars is that it does not work when I click it nothing happens otherwise I love it
- (2021-04-20) GM Beth Harmon: This is excellent. The only thing I don't like about it, is the failure to save your setting when it comes to the blindfold mode. For example, I want to improve my blindfold chess ability by playing 1 day-per-move games (there's no time pressure, so I can solely focus on improving my visualisation)... but unfortunately the /blindfold command isn't saved. This means every time I return to the game after a day, I get to glimpse the board and have to enter /blindfold in all over again. If you could fix this, that would be great.
- (2021-02-14) Vlad Dziuba: Thanks for the extension! Don't need to use the touchpad when solving puzzles :) Encountred a bug that Puzzle Rush stucks if the puzzle ends in the pawn promotion
- (2021-01-21) Alexander Christinck: works perfectly
- (2021-01-04) Julio Cezar Silva: This extension is as good as it gets: the mods approved it (so using it won't be a violation to the site's terms), it blends well, has an outstanding /blindfold mode, supports algebraic mode as well as the direct "c2c4", and requires you to hit enter to confirm a move - much safer than the mouse-slipping-prone default. I absolutely adore this, and it should get officially merged by chess.com!
- (2021-01-02) Theo Pana: Would be nice to have an option to toggle on/off. The addition of the text box below the board changes the width of the page. This causes the left and right arrow keys to joggle the entire page around. This is a slight nuisance.
- (2020-12-18) Miguel Maricalva: this is amazing!
- (2020-12-13) Anthony Lobko: The description doesn't mention this, but it also has a perfect blindfold mode from /blindfold, allowing you to really practice thinking in notation. This is insanely useful for learning to play blindfolded, since the board is too much of an aid. Amazing extension, exactly what I was looking for. Please keep up the awesome work!
- (2020-11-16) Phibit: It doesn't work for me. I see nothing on the chess screen but the pieces and the computer. 2/5
- (2020-08-19) Mirza Rameez Ahmed Baig: Its very good and useful, but can for some reason pawn promotion isn't working! Still giving the extension a good review but can someone fix it or tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm giving the pawn promotion command in uci
- (2020-08-09) Andrew: So good that I can't believe Chess.com hasn't created this themselves. Thanks for making this and keeping it updated! I can never commit myself to learning chess notation. I'm hoping that forcing myself to play via keyboard will help me learn the notation. Next step, blind chess! I'm impressed you already have that as a feature.
- (2020-06-25) Tuan: Only works in none-live modes which is kind of sad
- (2018-12-30) Zachary Habrat: thanks I love you