Convert all websites to dark color scheme.
Convert all website to dark color scheme. Make it easier for your eyes especially for those who have to stare at their screen all day long. Advantages: 1. Do not invert color. That's mean it would not convert a dark website to bright color. 2. Come with 4 predefined theme. 3. Your are able to create your own theme with your favorite colors. 4. Adjust image brightness and contrast. ================================ Version 1.1.0: 1. Support whitelist feature, able to exclude websites. 2. Support keyboard shortcut. - Alt+Shift+F - turn on/off - Alt+Shift+W - add current site to whitelist. 3. Bug Fixed - After reload/F5, the page will use the default theme.
- (2020-03-18) 936.Вадым: Лучший! Намбел ван. Лучше не встречал.
- (2020-03-17) Rune Thorsen: Good idea but. If the objective is not to be blinded the fact that the page loads white - blinding you - and then goes dark is counterproductive. Plus. why doesn't it work on this very web store page?
- (2020-01-14) YPimelody: What a relief to my eyes. Very good modes; The standard mode has a modern flat touch..retro very beautiful easy...all are good looking on pages. Instant Switch mode on any website, flawless! ..Tank you very much 🤩️
- (2019-12-22) Boythichlaliem 2104: good,not bug,after search some ,useful
- (2019-08-31) hasten jr desa: Perfect,,, so pro
- (2019-08-23) cars x: does not work very well on youtube and slows some sites down even with my blazing fast i9-990k
- (2019-06-24) D-Rock Anomaly: It's ok. The themes do look nice, however, they sometimes take a couple seconds to load in, and I get blasted with white light for a brief moment. Sounds like a small thing, but it is annoying at 3 a.m. My computer is pretty old and slow, so this could be the reason this is happening, but other similar extensions don't have this problem.
- (2019-06-19) Holme Dorry: Please make it free. This is not good enough for commerce
- (2019-06-10) Frank Booth: Update: The idea is to minimize light entering the eyes at night, so a black background with light grey text is the ideal, as it maximizes comfort while minimizing light entering the eyes. This ideal can be achieved by creating a new theme in TLV Night Mode, which is easy. TLV also does well with YouTube, but has an issue with Google Docs, being that the cursor becomes invisible, a deal breaker. So, so close TLV. I'd happily pay for this were the Docs issue fixed. Night Eye came so close to being the one that despite its imperfect contrast I would have paid for it, but for a fatal flaw. When typing in Google Docs the entire line of text you're typing on flashes with every keystroke, also a deal breaker. Night Eye does work better on YouTube than Deluminate, which has an issue with Youtube's theater mode. Deluminate also can't produce a black background with easy on the eyes low contrast light grey text, as its low contrast mode instead leaves text white while brightening the background to a dark shade of grey. This important ability is also sadly missing from Night Eye as though it does have light grey text the background is a shade of grey which falls well short of black, which is very disappointing. So, despite an annoying youtube imperfection and an inability to produce a black background with light grey text, Deluminate is the current champ, at least barring a come from behind win by the ridiculously complex Midnight Lizard. What needs to happen is that Google needs to take this on themselves. Windows 10 already has a dark mode, so if a paid extension like Night Eye can't even get this right, then Google may be our only hope of a universal solution. On to testing the dreaded Midnight Lizard. My initial review: Stellar. Though to get a black, rather than grey, background, you have to make your own theme, but that's thankfully very easy. It's much better than the also rans, Deluminate, which can only do low contrast by making the background brighter/grey, and Midnight Lizard, which is painfully complicated.
- (2019-06-01) Parth Salat: No problem except- scroll bar and various other options are not visible in Gmail . Same is the problem with Google docs and google drive.
- (2019-05-30) Parth Salat: It works perfectly on every website, however it removes the highlighted words in google docs. If this bug gets fixed, it'll be second to none in the other related apps.
- (2019-04-23) Michał Dudziński: Pasek postępu na Youtube jest niewidoczny, szkoda.
- (2019-04-12) 64 RUS: приложения в темном для меня отлично всегда еще сделайте так в промежутке между загрузкой страницы удалить белый фон он конкретно напрягает глаза
- (2019-03-19) Slevin Zero: Holy sht this is amazing, so much better than the Google one!
- (2019-03-18) 周宇盛Yusheng Zhou: drawback: flash for several times before be stable. goods: beautiful dark mode
- (2019-02-09) Brian Wachter: If you are quiet enough to separate star animals inside the mix, a hugely creative extra; this stick rocks.
- (2019-02-06) Fernando Martinez: Exelente. Junto con Dark Reader curiosamente funciona incluso mejor aún.
- (2019-01-21) Shamima Akter: Great.
- (2019-01-10) Ms Taylor: Love it! Simple and so effective! Thank you!
- (2018-11-26) Super Lambda: 目前我用过的夜间模式软件里最好用的！免费而且功能强大！其他的软件字体太暗，要么就是收费，要么就是把图片也变黑了！这一款软件没有以上的任何问题！ The best dark mode extension! It's free and powerful! The other extensions are bad, because they are not free, and they block images, and they make the content too dark to read! This one is totally good without any problems!
- (2018-11-23) Juan Fernández: Only one that worked in all sites properly
- (2018-11-19) lamnoct GMAIL: after tested this software extension, consider one of the top choices. easy understanding, convenient for all age to use.
- (2018-11-12) O M O: Bardzo dobrze zamienia jasne kolory na czarne.
- (2018-11-03) Moto-Bmx- 01r: Just what I was looking for to get rid of the so many white backgrounds that websites like to use which just hurt my eyes!
- (2018-10-30) Namakando Munthali: Works really well 👍
- (2020-04-30, v:1.1.0) Spiros Rantieris: github issue and a question...
Hi This is wonderfull! It still has its issues, that's true, but I really, really love it. Now here's a bug(?) : goto github (for example https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv) hover the mouse over the list of files and then move it off the list. Thw first line remains white. Finally, a question: how do I delete a custom theme? I have been playing with them and I have a couple of "old version" I would like to delete. BTW, is there an "edit custom theme" command that I don't know about? Tanks for this great extension! Please, do keep it up!
- (2019-06-01, v:1.1.0) Parth Salat: Google docs and gmail problem.
Many options and scrollbar are not visible. In google docs highlighted words are not shown. Except that it works great in all other websites.
- (2018-10-13, v:1.1.0) Kwai Lam Ho: Google Doc incompatibility
Hi, I enjoy using TLV night mode very much, but I find it incompatibility with Google Docs, as it cannot show cursor highlights -- although the words are actually highlighted, the hightlight colour wouldn't show. But the highlight function is fine for other websites.
- (2018-09-16, v:1.1.0) Tom O: Gmail Update Caused Issue
In the newest version of Gmail, if you click an email, read it, go back to inbox, the selected email remains white background. Click another, read it, go back to inbox, now two rows are white. Keeps going like that. Windows 10 w/ updates, Chrome w/ updates, no other add-ins enabled in Chrome, AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- (2018-05-30, v:1.1.0) BROKEN FOR THE TIME
I CAN'T SELECT ANYTHING. SCREEN COMES UP AND THAT'S IT. GREAT PROGRAM.
- (2017-11-14, v:1.1.0) Justin Tritinger: Faded Backgrounds
For any page that has an element with its opacity changed, the opacity is always set to 100. So for something like twitter, if you click to view an image post, the in-page popup is brought up and the background goes completely one-color. The on-hover details for an image also cover the bottom portion of it instead of fading away when no longer hovering over them.
- (2017-08-10, v:1.1.0) Johnathon Caguiat: Text Gmail Sluggish
Hi, I just installed TLV, and it functions well. I find that when I am trying to type in Gmail, that the text is sluggish/unresponsive. I have to press backspace more times than is needed to delete text or press a key a few times to get it to appear on the screen. Is this something that can be corrected with a setting in TLV? Thanks, Johnathon.
- (2017-04-04, v:1.1.0) Law 747: exepciones
se puede poner una opcion para que algunas paginas las pase por alto?
- (2017-02-22, v:1.1.0) Brice D'MELLO: Custom Themes
Eventually found two:  Background- 5E5E5E Text- AEB2C2 Border- 95A69D Link- 6CEBAC Visited Link- 57BD8A  Background- 282C34 Text- 9FA3B1 Border- 6D8F7A Link- 0FC907 Visited Link- 635FA1
- (2017-02-17, v:1.1.0) Patrick Khwela: Great app
Please port this wonderful app over to Windows 10 edge browser. I use both chrome and edge depending on which machine I'm working on, would be nice to have this great service on all my workstations. Thanks.
- (2017-01-29, v:1.1.0) Sanh Lam: What does the depth option do?
In the advanced settings,what does the depth option do? There is a brief explanation of it when hovering over the question mark but it is not enough. What effect is it changing. I've tried it from 0 and 100 and see no difference.