Opens PGN of a Chess.com game in lichess.org analysis
Free in-depth analysis of completed Chess.com games. Review your game as it points out mistakes and shows you how you could've played better. You can only analyse finished games. Analysing ongoing games is also called cheating. Note that I am not affiliated with Chess.com or lichess.org, I simply made this extension to connect the two. Icon CC-BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Antonsusi
- (2020-07-04) shaxboz ikromov: normalniy
- (2020-03-04) Armen Stepanyan: dIDN'T WORK. uSE THIS ONE INSTEAD https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chess-master/ahanamijdbohnllmkgmhaeobimflbfkg
- (2016-02-03) José Cornejo: This is a wonderful extension, but it seems to have stop functioning for the last days. It does not open. Please fix this.
- (2016-01-06) Robert Anderson: This extension is fantastic. You have to find the little horse in the URL bar which only appears immediately after a finished live game. Requests: 1. Needs updating for the new chess.com 2. Please make it available from the Game Archive too. 3. If Allan Rempel doesn't have time, can he open source the code so that we can help?
- (2015-11-16) James Houston: Can't work out how to use it (which seems to be a common review here). Gladly up the rating if instructions on how to use it is posted.
- (2015-08-27) Aarush Chugh: CANT EVEN ACCESS IT
- (2015-08-16) Randy Merrell: I cannot figure out how to make it work. I will gladly raise the rating if you post instructions.
- (2015-07-01) alsanch1: How does it work?
- (2015-03-19) Budi Julianto: For be quitly to chess learning and studying,very simple and good apps !