Invert page colors to reduce strain on eyes and improve readability at night.
Invert! is a useful extension that (surprisingly) inverts the colors of a webpage. Why use it? Inverting the colors of a page produces high contrast and can improve readability of pages, especially at night, and can also reduce eye strain.
- (2020-01-22) Pravin Parmar: Don't invert videos and pictures. otherwise cool
- (2020-01-03) Fox Tinberry: it would not work i cilcked the invert did not work please make it better
- (2019-12-25) Roy Revelt: The plugin needs some proper code review because it doesn't work on some websites, for example, https://www.w3.org/TR/html4/index/attributes.html only toggles text color, background stays the same...
- (2019-08-20) Adrian P: + einfaches ein-Button-invertieren + invertiert auch Bilder (im Vordergrund z.B. Jpeg, Gif) + klein und flott - Hintergrundbilder bleiben positiv - invertiert nicht die komplette Seite (Google Bildersuche)
- (2018-11-05) A Vargs: great! works flawlessly. even with beeline reader
- (2018-09-09) Johny Why: Great, but sucks. Best inverter for text- doesn't hide borders and such, like other inverters. BUT, also inverts videos and pictures-- therefor, unusable. TOO BAD!
- (2018-05-06) Rohan Rai: really really cool!
- (2017-11-11) David Mahoney: Giving it 5 stars despite: - not working on certain elements maybe 5% of the time - sometimes having to press the button twice (if pressed when the window doesn't have focus...?) Because: - it does exactly what I want it to do most of the time - it doesn't ask for permission to read all the data on every website I visit (as was the case w/ the other Chrome extension I found for inverting) - I like the button : )
- (2017-06-23) Trinsec Trua: It inverts when pressing the button, alright (though not for every site for some reason). But it has several shortcomings: - It only inverts that very page you're on. Not that site you're on. And after a refresh you'd have to invert again. It doesn't stick. - I miss a shortcut.
- (2017-03-02) Josh G.: Very nice, but a few flaws. The inversion does not always effect everything, the background is commonly just left the way it is. I would also like a feature to enable it for any website I go to, so I do not have to click the button every time I view a new page.
- (2016-12-26) Alex Bralich: Cannot invert irritating Googles white background.
- (2016-07-07) Vanshaj Girotra: didn't work perfectly
- (2016-02-05) Richard Bailey: Did not work right.
- (2015-11-30) Sebastian Paul: Good on most sites, but broken on some sites. E.g. white font on white background on http://www.coreservlets.com/JSF-Tutorial/jsf2/#Tutorial-Intro
- (2015-08-07) Hey Man: Incredibly easy to use, thanks dev
- (2015-02-24) Des Lee: Perfect - I love how it inverts everything, even the images and videos. I used to use Invert Page Colors, but they stopped inverting the images and videos, so I'm glad someone created this. This extension is perfect when using a screen inversion tool like NegativeScreen.
- (2015-02-06) avalanche156: It should be enabled for all pages by default in order not to have to do it manually for each new page
- (2015-01-10) Emad P: خوبه
- (2014-12-29) Art Human: you are best ))
- (2014-11-16) Matteo Gratton: Perfect for me!
- (2020-05-22, v:0.1) morse lathrop: why doesnt it convert or inver wioth colors?
when u have changed or wanting thingsin different colors it wont do it
- (2019-05-29, v:0.1) NteRidr: wont work
when iclick the button, it wont invert the colors
- (2018-01-25, v:0.1) chetan aggarwal: all pages
there should be option of inverting colours for all pages than just the current page.
- (2015-05-22, v:0.1) Harshad Bansal: 2 important features
hi. so far i love this extension! i believe these 2 features from google 'high contrast' would go a long way in making it even better: 1- instead of clicking the activate button for each page, there can an enable/disable mode. 2- leave the images alone. dont vanish them or invert their color.