Shades Chrome to a soothing orange color to decrease eye-strain, eye fatigue and to appease your brain's day/night cycle.
Now open source! Check out the source code and contribute here: https://github.com/MarcGuiselin/screen-shader 😁Do your eyes a favor, Install Screen Shader! 😍The most popular screen tinting application for Chrome! 🧐This extension is in not endorsed by or affiliated to f.lux Software LLC. Computer displays produce bright blue light which can strain your eyes late at night and interfere with your sleeping cycle. Screen Shader is designed to tint your computer display a “cozy” orange color to reduce eye-strain, eye fatigue, and restore day/night balance, while also providing a wide variety of settings for everyone's different tastes! With over two months of very hard work I present version 2.0! ⭐A completely redesigned modern menu! ⭐A completely new shading algorithm based off the newest research ⭐Full control over geopositioning, color, and darkness settings ⭐Bug fixes for countless websites ⭐Optimized to never slow chrome down 👌Works everywhere you'd expect it to. YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, you name it! 👍Continually tested on windows, mac, and chrome OS, and is constantly being bugfixed and updated with feedback from its users. 🤟Includes these keyboard shortcuts to control the shade: ALT SHIFT UP to increase ALT SHIFT DOWN to decrease ALT SHIFT S to toggle on or off And many more! Edit them in the menu. 📨Send me an email, or comment here. I'll usually reply in a day or two! 😀 Be sure to read the research that this extension is based off of: https://justgetflux.com/research.html 📞Contact me at [email protected] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rate this extension Ｑ: I'm young and have good eyes. I don't need this. Ａ: Young teens may be twice as sensitive to light at night, and the elderly much less so. These results have important implications for schools, senior care, and device usage at night, too. Simply put: everyone has a use for this and will notice benefits from decreased blue light. Ｑ: Why not G.lux or Night Light? Ａ: Other extensions like G.Lux or Night Light just change your display's color. Screen Shader is the only extension available that smartly changes the color of your screen throughout the day using sunset/sunrise times! Research has proven that the circadian rhythm is tied to solar time. Individuals have shown greater preference for screen tinting applications that take that into account. Ｑ: Does this really remove blue light from my display? Ａ: Yup! Screens work by individually tweaking the amount of red, green, and blue each pixel of your emits. Pixels being the small square of colors that together form the image. Screen Shader alters the coloration of websites to a redder color. To show these colors, the display will tweak its pixels to show more red light, less green light, and considerably less blue light; but just enough so you can still see different colors. The more you increase the shade, the more the color of the website will be reddened, the less your computer display will emit blue light! Ｑ: Why do I need this? Can’t I simply change my screen's brightness? Ａ: Changing the luminosity does not remove white and blue light from your display. Those colors are still unnatural and will irritate your eyes, even if dimmed. A full day in front of your computer can wreak havoc upon your melatonin cycle and internal clock. The unnatural light can also harm your eye retina. Screen Shader is designed to considerably reduce these effects by eliminating enough white and blue light to provide you with the best browsing experience and eye comfort. Update log: 2.0: Everything is coded from scratch! New menu - very nice Fixes bugs on countless websites New shading algorithm Manually set your location Better optimized shading engine Just try it out! 1.7: Fixes for pages using buggy backdrops and backgrounds. Big speed optimization for bug fixing subsystem. Fixed bug with 10px bar at the top of websites Force-loads itself on every tab when it loads up, so every tab is tinted :) Can safely work in incognito mode (if you enable it to do so on chrome://extensions) The party easter egg was unfortunately removed because too many people were running into it accidentally Fixed issues on xml documents Fixed issues with lastpass extension Fixed scrollbar issues in upcoming chrome versions Now works with podStation Podcast Player, another great extension you should totally try out! Fixed incompatibility issues with norton security extensions. Save extension settings to a file and load settings from save file. Added new shortcuts Fixed a bunch of visual bugs on a variety of websites. Other various bug fixes. 1.6: Works on anything fullscreen! Content scripts have been rewritten to pure js. No more JQuery! Won't accidentally mess with your printing anymore Polished the cross-extension messaging feature Will now stay off if you turned it off and close the browser Bugs with newtab page should now be fixed Option to disable party mode and scroll shortcut New keyboard shortcuts to increase/decrease darkness A few bug fixes (of course) 1.5: New option to set shade as high as you desire. No White Flash script implemented Fixed bugs with the new interface Added donation page. Using chrome.commands api, so now you can create your own keyboard shortcuts! Added a ton of new keyboard shortcuts. A lot of bugfixing. 1.4: Fixed printing issue for google docs Added a cool dynamic icon changer Switched from hex color values and opacity to rgba color values(150% faster!) Fixed blinking bug when using the ctrl alt + shortcut Compressed unnecessarily large images. -1.4 MB size! Completely new and improved UI, thanks Jeeves! Mix-blend-mode option for chrome. 20% cooler! 1.3: Fixed bug where the settings menu did not display correctly Switched to a more reliable geo-ip service Completely rewrote the shaded scrollbar, so it is now usable. 1.2: Fixed slowness issues on slow computers like chromebooks Removed a good portion of the unnecessary code used for debugging Improved the loading speed of the popup by running some scripts after the popup loads Redid loader for map display Removed console.logs Updated sendRequests to sendMessages for next chrome update Changed the 'Thank you' page to be more visually appealing 1.1: Finally! I updated/removed old code, improving performance. Added ctrl alt scroll shortcut, and now keyboard shortcuts affect all tabs Added the language option Fixed a few bugs relating to the custom url option Wrote a global system that manages shading settings on every tab simultaneously When settings are changed, it affects all the tabs at the same time, so you don't see a blink or a flash when you change tabs Page reload is no longer required on install 1.0: Uploaded to web store. yay :D Added fullscreen mode Added shaded scrollbar Added custom urls option Added a larger color selection interface + a new color picking menu Added a install page to thank you guys for downloading the extension! Proud to be Ad and Analytics free :) Time article: http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/13/computer-eye-strain-explained-and-how-to-avoid-it/ I am in no way endorsed by or affiliated to Time inc or its partners. The article was written by Laura Newcomer
- (2021-06-16) Jack Slobodian: Its ok but relatively limited in use. I highly recommend anyone try Color Temperature (Change Lux) instead.
- (2021-06-09) Sagittarius: High CPU usage when playing videos
- (2021-05-12) Amelia W.: Great idea to have customizable colors. Bright green is thought to relieve eye strains caused by migraines, and with this I can try that out. Thanks
- (2021-04-23) ねろ: 使い始めたばかりです。 簡単で使いやすいけど、一瞬暗くなります。なぜ？ …履歴を削除したら今の所治まっています。
- (2021-04-18) Cary Plummer: A much better solution than Dark Mode for these old eyes. I set on Reduce Eye Strain and made no changes.
- (2021-04-11) Nishan: Best extension of this type in Chrome. Really helped me through the intense reading time. Thank you developers.
- (2021-03-23) test christina: In general this extension is great. But have found on some webpages. When I try to use it some of the page doesn't load any content. But If I uninstall and then load the page and then reinstall it does work.
- (2021-03-10) 1: Needs a whitelist like Color Temperature (Change Lux)
- (2021-03-07) JohanDaHooman: It was great! My eyes were saved while I was up late :) BUT I can't go fullscreen on youtube. (And maybe other sites!) So, I uninstalled it.
- (2021-03-01) Michalis Kolokithas: Easy and helps eyes to rest! Useful for people that work late and a lot of time everyday!
- (2021-02-13) Đăng Quang: This extension is well-made but it makes some websites turn into darkmode. One typical example I can give is https://dictionary.cambridge.org/. I am sure what I say is true.
- (2021-02-10) Sue Fulton: The best one so far! I use it everyday and it makes it easier for reading. Its very smooth and light and has a ton of options to change its style. 10/10 I would totally recommend
- (2021-01-26) 1: OMG - LUV Screen Shader | Smart Screen Tinting 2.0.80 LUV Screen Shader Dark Theme 1.0 THANKS! I run Zoom Page WE. I've needed to tweak zoom on one site. Otherwise, Screen Shader has been GREAT!
- (2021-01-15) Shivam Kumar Choudhary: Best blue light filter chrome extension !!!
- (2021-01-11) Дерсу Узала: Интересное расширение , только жаль что на системных сайтах не работает
- (2020-12-08) Rosy Asthetics: Makes my eyes not hurt at night & makes it easier to sleep. thanks developer
- (2020-12-05) Franco Morales: Hi there! i've been looking for a Screen Shader software to windows, are there one?
- (2020-12-01) Nima Bathaie: It's a great extension but it causes some links not to work! please work on this bug! Oh! I just realized that this extension is the reason why my other extensions are not working properly!!!
- (2020-11-14) Marcin Szleszyński: I love the available tints!
- (2020-10-05) Julian Randazzo: This Makes my computer run SO hot and SO Loud. (Macbook Pro 2019)
- (2020-10-05) vitor de oliveira: Me ajuda muito !!
- (2020-09-18) Khuê Trương: tuyệt vời
- (2020-09-16) A Wood: Very thankful for this extension! No more eye strain or headaches! The extension settings and customisations are also easy to use and manage. Thank you Marc Guiselin.
- (2020-09-01) AJ soo: 感謝 很好用!
- (2020-08-30) Schonau 44: I have macular degeneration which makes reading/focusing difficult and the white screen is horrendous to adjust to. Found this extension whilst seeking a solution for the white screen glare. This is superb. One can adjust it according to one's needs and goodness me, what a difference it makes! I have no trouble focusing to read/watch youtube and so on and so forth. It softens the screen harshness and enhances the text/fonts, making them more visible. I tried other extensions but they were harsh colours or too bright/dark. This is perfect and adaptable to suit everyone's needs. 100% recommend
- (2020-08-28) Kaykayplays: THanks! I used to get headaches, not anymore! It's amazing as a student myself! Keep up the good work!
- (2020-08-15) Annis Monadjem: Love it. Excellent. Thank you.
- (2020-08-08) Gunjan Tomar: I loved it..one of the best things I can have from Google. It has raised my efficiency at work. I am able to focus well on the screen for hours now. This is magical, this has helped me work even without wearing anti glare specs :) <3 <3 Thank You for making it freely available.!
- (2020-08-04) Bob Lau: i would give a 5 star when the app support white list function
- (2020-07-20) Antônio Carlos: É boa mas precisa melhorar, porque em algumas paginas "incluindo da extensão do chrome", o plugin não funciona, então logo vem aquele clarão inesperado nos olhos. Tirando isso, o plugin é ótimo. Eu usava o F.lux para PC, só que ele estava dando "artefatos" na minha placa de video e de muios usuários...Ai estou usando essa extensão, e faz a mesma coisa ! Recomendo mas ainda precisa melhorar ! Obrigado ! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It is good but needs to be improved, because on some pages "including the chrome extension", the plugin does not work, so soon comes that unexpected flash in the eyes. Other than that, the plugin is great. I used F.lux for PC, but it was giving "artifacts" to my video card and to many users ... Then I'm using this extension, and it does the same thing! I recommend it but it still needs to improve! Thank you !
- (2020-07-18) wk cn: 求中文模式
- (2020-06-24) Nathalie Faith: I've had migraines and headaches and thought to try this out on my laptop and it had been absolutely great. I've tried other Blue Light Filter apps and although they were just as effective, what separates this app from the rest if because it also gives a dark mode feature on the browser and Google when researching. Highly recommend.
- (2020-06-24) Stiff Cliff: This is amazing! When I look at something else and back at my computer screen, my eyes don't even have to adjust to the light. I feel so much more relaxed. I really like that I can change the shader color to whatever I want. I also like the thing where it tells me when to go to bed, because it's very helpful.
- (2020-04-14) W sharishane: Good
- (2020-04-03) Avi Megiddo: I love it. The UI for choosing your best color filters is excellent. My eye strain is gone because of this Chrome add-on.
- (2020-04-02) Maxcella, Sze Kei Chan: but why it always disappears a few days after installation
- (2020-03-24) Nguyễn Thị Hồng Phúc: có tâm đấy
- (2020-03-12) Dago A Carralero: If you are looking for a nice screen temperature setting in order to reed well at night, this is the one !!!
- (2020-03-05) 纳兰紫萱: 很好用，谢谢开发者
- (2020-02-13) Jaden Gargollo: This is great! I don't like the preset night light on my computer, but this one I can customize. I also like the feature of darkening my screen. I would put on the dark mode on my laptop, and a dark theme for my chrome to save battery, but It did't work as much. this one, I can darken the screen even more, and it is effective for when it is really dark at night and the screen is super bright even at minimum brightness. I do have a suggestion for another extention. A dark mode that would change the screen would be nice.
- (2020-01-12) Meryem Lakhal: doesn't work
- (2019-12-22) 王军: 好用
- (2019-12-08) Katarna Rdvnvc: Weird that the Chrome bar doesn't get filtered and same thing with Chrome web store pages.
- (2019-12-08) v.a nonono: Like it,but it does not compatible with Simpread,i hope you can update this extention
- (2019-12-07) Shein Phyo: Hi, is it possible to apply screen shader on the extension popup page itself? Every time the extension popup is open, the white background of it is glaring against Screen Shader Dark Theme background. Otherwise, a great extension!
- (2019-11-19) Anubis: 为什么看油管时候一进入全屏模式就整个影像变成背景色看不了视频呢，再把着插件停用以后就能恢复正常啦。
- (2019-09-29) Reepz the Reaper: I was watching youtube in bed and I started to get a headache. So I went on to the chrome web store and found this. I messed around with it a little bit and 20 minutes later my headache was gone. It also is very fast and has no interruptions on a low end computer like mine.
- (2019-09-13) Mikhaelo Joshua: didn't read enough so it might already be a feature but is there an option to have different filters per website?
- (2019-09-07) Gary Hughes: Works perfectly for my needs. Set up, made a few adjustments and hey presto! haven’t touched it since. Just comes on when I need it protecting my eyes from the computer glare. Would recommend.
- (2021-04-09, v:2.0.80) Lynda Waitakere: orange soothing screen
Is there any way I can make this permanent and not attuend to daylight? My vision problem need a certain amount o shading and bold text (apparently no one can help me with the latter). Bigger doesn't mean better and all the "vision" extensions suggest black which is totally useless for my problem. I downloaded your extention to Chrome last night and thought I'd founf gold, or orange, but Hello! this morning the screen is blinding me again. Any help you can offer is appreciated. Especially trying to make text bold on every aspect of Chrome, bookmarks bar, inactive and active toolbars etc. I can't even read back what I've just written to make sure it's okay. HELP!
- (2021-03-31, v:2.0.80) Peewilly Dingdong: Problem with YouTube with Magic Actions extension
Hi there. Enjoying your extension a lot. Thanks for your good work. Several users have reported a white screen in fullscreen mode on YouTube, and you answered you couldn't replicate the problem (I haven't read through all posts as there are two many but I saw two such). It could be that they had the same problem I have, i.e. another extension, Magic Actions for YouTube, installed. I like that other extension also and would not like to uninstall it. But when using both Magic Actions and Screen Shader, full screen will not work in YouTube (i.e. it will show a white screen; not actually white as the "shading" still seems to work, hence a tinted white screen). Could you look into this? I really would like to be able to use both extensions. And Magic Actions is quite a popular and widely used extension. Thanks a lot!
- (2021-01-26, v:2.0.80) 1: website zoom
Respectful feedback - Screen Shader | Smart Screen Tinting 2.0.80 Screen Shader Dark Theme 1.0 I run Zoom Page WE https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zoom-page-we/bcdjhkphgmiapajkphennjfgoehpodpk I've needed to tweak zoom on one site. https://malwaretips.com/ Otherwise, Screen Shader has been GREAT! At this time, zoom with https://malwaretips.com/ seems to be affected by Screen Shader | Smart Screen Tinting 2.0.80 Otherwise, Screen Shader has been GREAT! Regards w Respect
- (2021-01-26, v:2.0.80) J C: financial aid
i have had a bunch of kids makijng me believe i was signing up for liberty University for a couple moths now they have gained acsess to all my private information my phone numbers and all my first computer crashed though i can see HP unistall on here taking all the space to this one i bought refurbished i will be sending back presently and. this is a war on the disabled i have been taken advantage of and i would love to get to the bottom of it though i cant sign up for school without the finacial aid system making me sign up again. i am simply trying to do a good thing with what God has given to me instead my financial aid has probably been robbed. i9 am so mad. i haven't heard anything from the disability ppl. i do know i9 get paid what i thought was unemployment it turns out all along its nui whatever that is . please help me fix this i am bipolar adhd and they are taking advantage who do i talk to without my telephone number actually changing right in front of my face! and can i put my HPuninstall on a flash drive download it back to my 2 in 1
- (2021-01-11, v:2.0.80) Laura Pruitt: Unable to change dimming
I have been using the shortcut buttons alt, shift, up to increase the color on my screen and it is not working. The only time that I see the orange shade is at night when I'm not sitting at my computer. The dimming shortcuts worked when I originally installed the extension, but isn't now. I even uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that would work, but no luck. How can I fix this? Thank you! Laura P
- (2020-12-18, v:2.0.80) willi neufeld: handis
wie kan ich meine bestelund vervolgen
- (2020-12-01, v:2.0.80) Eoin O'Nuallain: Can't remove
Hi, I removed the app off chrome as i couldn't use excel properly with it on. but even after removing, the shader still seems to operate in the evening - any idea how i remove this, as i cant see which cells are highlighted in excel once evening arrives :D
- (2020-10-09, v:2.0.80) Arham Chowdhury: question
will it dim at night time or ssomthing else and why did you call it smart
- (2020-09-10, v:2.0.80) Elisa H: white flash when changing screens
Love the extension. well thought out. I thought i saw something that helped with not getting blinded by a flash of white bright screen when changing pages but can't find it again. did i imagine it?
- (2020-09-06, v:2.0.80) Elaine Woodriff: Screen Shader
I had Screen Shader, but somehow it got removed. I am unable to restore it. Please help. Elaine Woodriff [email protected]
- (2020-09-06, v:2.0.80) aline prajelas: como tirar
gostaria de saber como tirar do navegador nao consigo
- (2020-09-04, v:2.0.80) Andrea Peñaloza: Screen Completely Black
Hello, I love your application! But I have a problem, at a different time when I enter my browser the screen goes completely black, I know absolutely nothing, and I can't do it, I have to uninstall the app to be able to use the browser again, is there a way to solve the problem ? It is the second time that happens to me, in 2 consecutive days, and I do not understand why, the settings are left as they are, I really do not change anything. If you could help me I would appreciate it very much!
- (2020-08-31, v:2.0.80) Nick: Incompatibility with a website
The extension sometimes breaks some gists on gist.gisthub.com.
- (2020-08-13, v:2.0.80) Nathan Olonoff: Extension causes solid color screen on Twitter links with embedded youtube video.
https://twitter.com/droid_life/status/1294011228579221504 With extension enabled I just see solid color screen. Disable extension, site loads normally. I have the extension set as disabled on twitter. My guess is that this has something to do with my previous report where the extension does not work properly with youtube even when it is set to be disabled on youtube. Even when the extension is disabled on certain sites it's evidently running something in the background that breaks some forms of code and youtube. You have to completely disable the extension in the extensions page to get things to work properly.
- (2020-08-09, v:2.0.80) Nathan Olonoff: Extension creates solid white screen over youtube fullscreen sometimes even when disabled on site.
When loading a video into fullscreen on youtube, with screen shader set as disabled on youtube it sometimes creates a solid white screen over the video and the only way to get rid of it is to right click and hit exit full screen. Reloading over and over and over again can sometimes eventually fix it but usually it requires the entire browser to be shut down and opened again. I've noticed it's more likely to happen the more tabs you have open and is almost guaranteed to happen if there are multiple youtube tabs open at the same time even if one is just on the main page. I've confirmed it's the extension by uninstalling it and the problem goes away even with 20+ youtube tabs playing videos at once. With it on if I have one youtube tab with a video playing and pause it to open another and play it almost 100% chance it'll do the white screen. Again even with the extension disabled on YouTube. Disabling and re-enabling the main extension can sometimes fix it but eventually it comes back. Even with it turned on it's not a guarantee but it happens incredibly often. I've even uninstalled and wiped all of chromes data and reinstalled and no change at all.
- (2020-08-05, v:2.0.80) halbeeg media Mohamed: Technology
Lam the happy working here
- (2020-06-30, v:2.0.80) Ionatan S: Automatic disable schedule
Thanks for your good work on this extension, it is very useful. I only use the extension at night time, so during the day I just disable it. I find myself every morning disabling it for X hours. I wonder if there is any chance that you add some form of automatic disable schedule in the "Disable for how long" screen. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!
- (2020-06-15, v:2.0.80) nona lila megged: shade control
I don't see where I can change the red shade. my pages are too pinkish
- (2020-05-23, v:2.0.80) Happy Grits: What about OutLook?
I'm not getting the wonderful benefit on my OutLook emails, nor calendar. Is there a fix for that? thanks
- (2020-05-13, v:2.0.80) Alexander Metzenleitner: Gmail, Docs etc still white
Hello , i like this App very much. WhatsApp/Reddit/Twitter is shaded but , Gmail, Google-docs , youtube are still horrible white . What can i do that is every shaded ? Thanks in advance
- (2020-03-28, v:2.0.70) Bill Sacks: Images not displayed on webpage
I really like this extension (thank you for developing it!). However, on this page <https://blog.bear.app/> I noticed that the images aren't displayed when the extension is installed (even if I change its settings so it is currently disabled). Although I don't care too much about that particular page, that makes me worried that other pages I view also may be missing some content.
- (2020-03-26, v:2.0.70) Alex Boysen: How adjust evening shade start hour/time?
In the menu, I can only see an option for adjusting the morning hour, not the evening. I use a chromebook.
- (2020-02-29, v:2.0.70) Okan KAVAS: Reddit
For some reason this extension breaks Reddit overlay for some subreddits. Even when it's disabled.
- (2020-02-24, v:2.0.70) Tomasz Piowczyk: Two pages are not displayed
https://meetingapplication.com/ and https://housemarque.com/ They're whole white
- (2020-02-16, v:2.0.70) Paul Sager: Screen Shader won't turn off even when disabled and uninstalled
Screen Shader would not turn off on my chromebook . Disabling the extension does not help. Uninstalling the extension does not help. Screen remains dark orange.
- (2020-01-01, v:2.0.70) iiRosie1: Shade tab: what the slider does
I am confused in the Shade tab. When it lets you change the daytime and nighttime shade, what does the percentage mean: higher = brighter or higher = darker?
- (2019-12-15, v:2.0.70) Thomas Wood: Can't get the Drudge Report page with Screen Shader enabled
With Screen Shader enabled, I get nothing but a bright white blank screen for drudgereport.com (the only web site so far where this has happened to me). There is an easy workaround for this problem, which is simply to pause Screen Shader while I view the site. The problem mentioned earlier--the Twitter thread scrolling problem--is more serious, because I haven't found a way to work around that problem. I'm pretty much convinced I would have to uninstall Screen Shader and its dark theme to get thread creation on Twitter back, and I don't want to have to do that.
- (2019-12-14, v:2.0.70) Thomas Wood: Problem with Twitter threads
I started with this app today. So far, it's excellent. Only problem I've noticed so far is that the slider doesn't work for Twitter threads after a couple of tweets have been added. (That is, I don't get the "Add a tweet" option after a couple of tweets have been put in.) Otherwise it seems to work fine for Twitter (and all other apps so far). It would be great to have this fixed, since I post a lot of threads on Twitter.
- (2019-11-19, v:2.0.060) Amylee Gare: screen shader
it is not wokeing
- (2019-09-03, v:2.0.060) Alex B: Donation site
How can I donate?
- (2019-08-14, v:2.0.060) Nathan Olonoff: Extension breaks NFL subreddit custom style.
Hi there, recently on reddit the NFL subreddit changed their style and this extension badly breaks it. I have tested the site on every browser and with all individual extensions turned off and discovered that it is this one causing it. No idea as to why as I have not noticed this issue anywhere else on Reddit. https://old.reddit.com/r/nfl/ I am also messaging the admins of the sub to let them know as well.
- (2019-08-07, v:2.0.060) Nick Nordstrom: Choppy Youtube Video Playback
Hello, Chrome screen shader is causing choppy youtube video playback. I used safari & google incognito (no chrome extensions), and video wasn't choppy. I then disabled each extension individually, and the f.lux extension was what was causing the choppy playback. It doesn't happen all the time (for me, around 20% choppy playback), FYI. Let me know if oyu need additional info. Love the extension otherwise!
- (2019-07-11, v:2.0.060) Rikin Patel: Vanguard sites are blocked when extension is Enabled
https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/stocks/snapshot?Ticker=T Most of the vanguard pages are blocked when extension is enabled.
- (2019-06-05, v:2.0.050) Jason %: Same problem as Викто Черный, above.
Every page I load starts to constantly refresh over and over, and malwarebytes blocked an outbound request to techsuperb.biz. Behavior stopped when I turned off ScreenShader. This just started today.
- (2019-05-23, v:2.0.050) GinGin: daytime color
Hi! I want to use the orange color at any time of day, as the blue light is hard on my eyes. I have sensitivity to lights, and so I try to keep my screens as dim and orange as possible all day. Is that possible on this add on, or are there any others that do that you could recommend? I do like the range of colors on this one.
- (2019-05-21, v:2.0.050) Jacek Broda: Redirects
In the last few months, Chrome started to redirect to http://r.srvtrck.com and other websites when Screen Shader is enabled. Is that on purpose?
- (2019-04-27, v:2.0.050) Glen Acord: Please add time settings, not just based on sunset
Hi, I love this extension except I want to set it to activate at a certain time like my iPhone does. It's not use for me when it's based on sunset, since sunset actually occurs after my bedtime in the summer. Thanks!
- (2019-04-02, v:2.0.050) Network Issue with Data Collection
I wanted to let you know that my network started getting hits to a website called apiurl.org on machines that are using your extension. While we enjoyed the extension, we are having to remove it from all of our devices as that website is a known malicious site and collecting data that cannot be collected on under age students. I felt that you deserved to know.