Boost browsing productivity with mouse navigation shortcuts - simple Mouse Gestures, Super Drag, Wheel Gestures, Rocker Gestures.
- (2021-10-18) Lee Ed: 제스쳐 앱중에서는 최고라고 생각해요
- (2021-10-15) Abner Howell: Very nice extension
- (2021-10-15) Stay Awake: 太好用了，必装神器，不过有个小瑕疵，就是不能在新建标签页界面使用，不知道这个能不能完善一下？
- (2021-10-14) McQueen: 좋아요!
- (2021-10-13) Joong-Hyun Kim: 전에 쓰던게 스토어에서 없어져서 갈아탔는데, 이게 가볍고 기능도 충실해서 좋네요
- (2021-10-12) krunchi Cats: Una extensión muy útil que ayuda a tener mas flexibilidad en muchos aspectos, 5 de 5 de verdad muy buena
- (2021-10-12) 白帝腹黑: 十分方便，用了就离不开了
- (2021-10-11) 潘高寿: 说实话，好用！
- (2021-10-10) Dylan Julian: Great addon, but I have a request. Can you make a gesture for duplicate current tab?
- (2021-10-10) yu bryan: ㅅㅅ
- (2021-10-09) Ava: 关于 Chrome 自带的功能 :标签恢复 (Ctrl + Shift + T) 如果被关闭的Tab 之前有过页面跳转, 也就是可以 页面后退/前进 的话, 点击 Ctrl + Shift + T 是依然可以出现之前的 后退/前进 但是本插件:crxMouse Gestures 用鼠标手势 恢复Tab 页面, 就如同打开了一个新页面, 丢失了之前的页面跳转记忆, 也就是无法 后退/前进, 页面不记得之前从哪里跳转过来的 望改进 谢谢!
- (2021-10-08) 本-: 目前最好用的鼠标手势，相当强大
- (2021-10-07) zji kei: 好
- (2021-10-06) Nikola Grković: Saves me a lot of unnecessary clicks. I absolutely love this extension. Highly reccomended!
- (2021-10-03) Adam Wonski: Awesome! Thanks a lot!
- (2021-10-03) mash1012: 左クリックでテイストを選択している時は、機能を止めたいんだがどうすればいい？
- (2021-10-03) Jingran Lin: 不評分就掛掉這外掛....
- (2021-10-02) Xiuxiu Ch'en: One of the best programs
- (2021-10-02) Koko Oo: One of the best programs
- (2021-10-01) James Kim: Always download whenever I get new environment.
- (2021-10-01) 박승규: 아주 좋음
- (2021-09-30) Kentaro Wada: 左クリック左か右で新規タブで開くショートカットがとにかく便利。ジャスチャーは他にも使ってきたけどこれは別次元で使いやすいです。
- (2021-09-29) Jay Forrest: Good!!
- (2021-09-29) 黄崚: 还不错 大部分满足，少数情况会失效，总体赞赞赞
- (2021-09-27) ddsy phl: 权限 读取您的浏览记录 读取和更改您的书签 读取和修改您复制和粘贴的数据 。。。读取和更改您的书签，为啥要这个权限，很不安全。
- (2021-09-27) 김준형: 이걸 안 쓴 그동안의 시간이 아쉽다
- (2021-09-26) Sammeer S Raawat: Absolutely GREAT!!! Amazing productivity booster. THANKS a TON! 20210926 Updating after 6 YEARS!!! This is a one of the tools/extensions that has helped me immensely!! GREAT WORK GIRLS & GUYS!! Sammeer
- (2021-09-25) Tetsya: i wanna hide blue line of gesture
- (2021-09-23) 하윤수: 무조건 쓰세요!
- (2021-09-22) 桂雯: 除了找不到拖拽保存图片的储存位置在哪儿设置，其他一切都很好
- (2021-09-21) Alexander O.: Нет опции быстрого сохранения файлов по ссылке через SuperDrag :(
- (2021-09-21) dh k: 웹서핑이 편합니다
- (2021-09-21) 井内陽夏: とても助かっています。他のマウスジェスチャーと比較しても安定性やUIの面で非常に優れています。 chromeの問題もあるかと思いますが、今後新しい画面tabや設定画面でも使用できるように対応していただけるとありがたいです。
- (2021-09-18) Zoltán Kristóf Váczy: Absolutely correct and reliable app, with good support and community. If you got used to mouse gestures or wanna try a quick way operate through sites, try this.
- (2021-09-18) 성현: 아주 좋습니다. 한 가지 아쉬운 점은 위,아래 스크롤이 조금씩만 움직이네요.. 맨 위, 아래로 움직였으면 합니다.
- (2021-09-17) kun leo: 用起来很方便
- (2021-09-17) 陈磊: 好用
- (2021-09-17) 不语: nice
- (2021-09-17) gim sunjoong: Perfect app ever!
- (2021-09-17) 2.0一宁: 反映有些迟钝 要等网页加载出来后才能使用 有些页面无法使用
- (2021-09-16) bai li: 好用！推荐！
- (2021-09-16) Moises AT: ok
- (2021-09-16) Henry Choi: 너무 편합니다 메크로가 다양해지면 좋겠습니다.
- (2021-09-15) 나언유: 좋네요 네이버 마우스액션이 없어지는 바람에 찾았서 쓰는데 좋네요...
- (2021-09-15) Charlie Park: 이젠 제스처 없이 살 수 없는 몸이 되어버렸어요
- (2021-09-14) kuro siro: 何の問題もありません。 特別凄くもなく悪くもなく、当たり前に使えるのが便利です。 ただ、マウスカーソルを変更する機能が設定画面以外では無効になるのですが、これはま気になりません。 1年以上使ってからの評価です。
- (2021-09-13) Yingjie Ming: high customisation
- (2021-09-13) Сергей Плетнев: То, что надо. И ничего лишнего. )
- (2021-09-13) Duy Tran: It's a must form me
- (2021-09-13) 深海: 无法在谷歌插件商店和新标签页上使用
- (2021-08-26, v:4.4.4) Sir Woody Hackswell: Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Crx Mouse doesn't work any more on linux with this build of Chrome. Is this a known issue, or is it just my computer? If I right-click, I don't see the arrows, and I just get the menu immediately. Thank you. -Richard!
- (2021-08-05, v:4.4.4) 吃蛋糕: context menu pop up problem on Mac
On Mac OS, context menu only pop up after *double* clicking the *rihgt* mouse button
- (2021-07-16, v:4.4.4) Alan Bountham: drag doesn't work, it will initiate a mouse gesture
Sometimes I highlight text and instead of copy and paste, I'll just drag the highlighted text into the search bar. With your program, I cannot do that. Every time I try and do this, the program will act like I'm trying to perform a gesture, even though I'm moving the text with the left mouse button. It also happens if I try and drag an image from a webpage. It'll activate the mouse trails, as if I'm trying to initiate a gesture command. Is there something wrong with my settings? or a known issue with the program?
- (2021-05-29, v:4.4.4) Shirua: mouse gesture video
Hi, thanks for this awesome extension. I would suggest enabling the gestures for video aswell if possible :)
- (2021-05-20, v:4.4.4) Markus Meier: Script usage
Hello, i had used mouse gestures back when Firefox was the shizzle and missed it ever since switching to chrome. Now i found this extension which brings back memories of simpler days... I found that you have a scripting option in the actions list - but there is no documentation to be found regarding this. can you shine some light on this? i have an idea for an action with two steps so i think this could be useful. Thanks again for this extension, Markus
- (2021-05-11, v:4.4.4) Triton: Re: Right click context menu bug
I wasn't around to know if this was a normal feature or not but on certain pages trying to use the mouse gestures that require you to right click and drag instead activates and opens the context menu which completely disables the uses and ability to use this extension. I've seem many other users having this issue and would like to know if there is a fix in the works. Please advise as for now I'm going to be disabling the extension and using AutoControl Cheers
- (2021-05-10, v:4.4.4) 이영민: I can't change the color.
I wanted to change it to purple, but it's still gray sky blue.
- (2021-04-16, v:4.4.4) Tomasz Gaździk: wheel click
Hi, please help me eable option. I wish my wheel click opens a link i new tab. Is it possible?
- (2021-03-30, v:4.4.4) R. James Gauvreau: App not working
As of yesterday, the app has simply stopped working. I'm not sure what's going on. I've tried toggling it on/off, restarting Chrome, and even restarting my computer.
- (2021-03-29, v:4.4.4) Joseph Wooldridge: Accessing new tab extension
I love the app and have used it for years. There was an issue a while back where I couldn't navigate to the new tab page if I had a new tab extension installed (regardless of the extension. Using anything but the default chrome://newtab causes issues) Because I use this so incredibly I've moved to the Vivaldi browser which is built on Chromium and has gestures built in. I'd like to use standard Chrome though because its easier to set up and more consistent. Do you know of a way to open up a new tab page after replacing the default with an extension?
- (2021-03-17, v:4.4.4) yf z: script executes failed in Linux Chrome
This is error stack ``` Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read property 'normal' of undefined at getConfig (chrome-extension://jlgkpaicikihijadgifklkbpdajbkhjo/js/event.js:1716:59) at Object.constinit (chrome-extension://jlgkpaicikihijadgifklkbpdajbkhjo/js/event.js:127:28) at chrome-extension://jlgkpaicikihijadgifklkbpdajbkhjo/js/event.js:1809:9 ```
- (2021-03-13, v:4.4.4) Zeyu Ma: new tab not applicable
- (2021-03-10, v:4.4.4) Phillip Ford: Scripts
This is a fantastic extension and I've been happy with its built in functions up until now; but I'd like to create a gesture that would paste a string of text when I want. I assume this can be done with "Run Script," but absolutely no documentation is given as to what these scripts are, or how to create them. Some help there would be welcome.
- (2021-03-03, v:4.4.4) Arnaud Goebbels: Context menu item
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your wonder app. Would it be possible for you in a next version to disable the "Gesture didn't work? Send report" in the context menu item. Thank you very much Cordially Yours, Arnaud Goebbels May God be with you.
- (2021-02-21, v:4.4.4) Олексій Усанов: To work - you need to reboot every time
I turn on Chrome. Gestures do not work. I enter the gesture option, click on Enable CrxMouse to turn it off and turn it on immediately. And then it works.
- (2021-02-17, v:4.4.4) 三上美洋: How does it work "customized copy(Title and URL)"?
I want to set [カスタム形式でタイトルと URL をコピーする](copying title and URL in customized way), but I don't know how to set it. How can I fill two blanks to work this gesture?
- (2021-01-15, v:4.4.4) John Allen: What happened to 'duplicate tab'?
I'm sure I had programmed a duplicate tab gesture months back. Now I can't find that option. Did you change or Chromium change? I need it badly for being able to follow multiple links from a particular page.
- (2021-01-13, v:4.4.4) Linda Motón: Script & keystrokes?
Same question that Christopher Grieser had on Oct 15th. I would like to emulate a keystroke (e.g. arrow right). From the only option for this is likely to script it with a "run script" action. However, neither in your FAQ nor at this extension page does it say anything about how that action works. Like for example, which language does crx accept?
- (2020-11-22, v:4.4.4) David Zahary: pop-up menu
I've been using the Crx mouse gestures extension for years with no problems, but recently, when I right click on my mouse, instead of being able to draw a gesture, a popup menu appears showing an assortment of options (back, refresh, print, etc.) This happens on both the Edge and Chrome browsers and makes it impossible to draw any Crx gestures. Any idea what I can do to stop this from happening? I have a screen shot showing the popup menu but there doesn't seem to be any way to attach it to this note. Thanks for any help you can provide.
- (2020-11-10, v:4.4.4) Zhan Arno: How to hide error messages from the context menu in the browser
http://prntscr.com/vgul3w How to hide error messages from the context menu in the browser
- (2020-11-10, v:4.4.4) 정영훈: Please tell me how to fix it !!!
Some time ago, the following error message occurred and it does not operate normally. "The extension may be corrupted." Please tell me how to fix it...
- (2020-10-15, v:4.4.4) Christopher Grieser: Script & keystrokes?
I would like to emulate a keystroke (e.g. arrow right). From the only option for this is likely to script it with a "run script" action. However, neither in your FAQ nor at this extension page does it say anything about how that action works. Like for example, which language does crx accept?
- (2020-10-09, v:4.4.4) Right Click: Blacklist instead of Whitelist sites
Site Access options need some work. It would be better to be able to blacklist specific sites that you DON'T want the extension to run on, rather than whitelisting every site you WANT the extension to run on. It would also make sense NOT to lose all the sites specified if you choose another option (ie: on click, on all sites).
- (2020-10-02, v:4.4.4) やちにちゅ: 🔵🔴🟢Let's turn off the right-click items.
This Extension keeps showing the item in 【right click】.😡 ➡ It always shows 【Gesture didnt work? send repoat】. It always shows up and is annoying. It is not stylish.😡 Immediately, you should be able to choose to show or hide it.
- (2020-09-16, v:4.4.4) ｲ左々木ｼ告禾ﾛ: Why access to api.mousegesturesapi.com ?
Why access to api.mousegesturesapi.com ? Steal data?
- (2020-09-12, v:4.4.4) Vítek Zach: Areas with scrollable content cannot be scrolled on Edge
How to reproduce: Find any website where some smaller portion of the website itself is scrollable and try to scroll - it doesn't work. For example google images, click on some image, and try to scroll the right, darken potion of the website with the image opened and related images. It will scroll the results, not the image as expected.
- (2020-09-10, v:4.4.4) Simmy Fleischer: Back mouse gesture
Back mouse gesture is going back two pages instead of one
- (2020-08-26, v:4.4.4) Ray W: You guys are awesome. Maybe more Search engine?
Can you guys add ''Youtube'' and ''google maps'' in Drag-Text Search engine? Thanks:)
- (2020-08-18, v:4.4.4) Christian Schläppi: Extension crashes different pages
https://www.synopsys.com/dw/ipdir.php?ds=dwc_usb-c_31_displayport and https://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/see-all- evaluation-boards.html don't work anymore correct with this extension installed. The video on the synopsys homepage gets blocked
- (2020-08-17, v:4.4.4) 권오인: korean translation
Old // Scroll down = 아래로 스크롤 // Scroll to the bottom = 아래로 스크롤 // New // Scroll down = 아래로 스크롤 // Scroll to the bottom = 맨 아래로 스크롤 // bug fix. plz.
- (2020-08-17, v:4.4.4) 신제현: 맨 아래로 스크롤
왜 제스처 중 '맨 아래로 스크롤'이 없어졌나요?
- (2020-07-02, v:4.4.4) gou dan: 提供右键菜单的开关
- (2020-06-18, v:4.4.4) გოგიტა კუპატაძე: Microsoft Edge
Hi Please, add Microsoft Edge support to use gestures in settings tab,blank tab and web store
- (2020-06-15, v:4.4.4) john butler: not working with momentum extension in chrome :(
gestures wont work on momentum tabs (chrome extension), which is what opens whenever i open a new browser window. any fix? when i click on the crx extension button it says domain doesnt support mouse gestures
- (2020-06-09, v:4.4.4) Hans Winzell: WHat is send to domain api.mousegesturesapi.com
Hi, I have pihole in my network and in its interface I can see that som traffic to api.mousegesturesapi.com. What kind of information is sent? Best regards Hans Winzell
- (2020-06-06, v:4.4.4) CoyodiSoul: Context menu
Please add an option to hide the context menu bug reporting option. It's obnoxious to have it in the context menu by default
- (2020-05-19, v:4.4.4) Jay Moon: Additional gesture
Can you please add middle button click with a gesture?
- (2020-04-29, v:4.4.4) Matthew Hansen: Is it possible to remove the error reporting context menu item?
I don't find an option to disable the "Gesture didn't work? Send report" context menu item. I do not intend on using the shortcut and find it invasive. Is there a way to remove it? Thanks, Matt
- (2020-04-27, v:4.4.4) 王*满: 鼠标左键bug
- (2020-04-23, v:4.4.4) 周家誼: add new search engine"Ecosia" for superdrag?
please support search engine"Ecosia" for superdrag
- (2020-04-22, v:4.4.4) Constantine Vorobyov: frequent part or full gesture failure with a lot of tabs
frequent part or full gesture failure after a few hours with very large amount of tabs. but discarding is on, it can't be even turned off now. need to be more resilient or try to reload itself if something wrong.
- (2020-04-18, v:4.4.4) Kelvin Klopper: One simple feature not working
This does not break such a great extension (I previously said it's good plugin but that's an understatement), but for the last three years the scroll through tabs feature has only worked on the setting page. Is this issue mine alone? If so, would you happen to know what the possible issue can be?
- (2020-04-03, v:4.4.4) gh gfd: Google images
Clicking images after a google search triggers crx. A few people are having the same issue it seems.
- (2020-03-31, v:4.4.4) Victor K: "Try to open URL from clipboard" converts URL to lowercase
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create any mouse gestured and assign "Try to open URL from clipboard" as its action. 2. Copy link from a youtube video. 3. Use the gesture. Expected result: correct URL is opened in a new tab. Actual result: wrong URL (all characters are in lower case) is opened in a new tab.
- (2020-03-26, v:4.4.4) tastyratz: New image search always triggers gesture when page is loading
If I search google, then click images, a gesture is always triggered as if the button is held down. This only happens on google. If I left click to stop the gesture but the page has not completed loading it will trigger again. If I wait a few seconds, THEN left click to stop the gesture, it does not re-trigger. I have uninstalled and re-installed the extension as well as reset my settings but it still happens.
- (2020-02-29, v:4.4.3) Domnul Silviu: HOME PAGE
hello can i assign a mouse gesture for going to home page of chrome? please help step by step thanks
- (2020-02-27, v:4.4.3) Zongyuan Guo: How can I choose not to add an context menu entry from this extension?
- (2020-02-10, v:4.4.3) Daniel Spirig: button
please let me choose to do link-drag with right button. thx
- (2020-02-03, v:4.4.3) Han Wang: default
Hello, Nice program! But i think it will be better if you add an intro-video on the welcome page. Hope it helps!
- (2020-01-24, v:4.4.3) Noah Cape: Fake app
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clean-crxmouse-gestures/mjidkpedjlfnanainpdfnedkdlacidla i would look at this if i was you