Quickly add and search tasks in Asana from any web page.
This official Asana Chrome Extension enables you to quickly add and search for Asana tasks from any webpage. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. QUICKLY ADD TASKS Add tasks to Asana from any webpage. Put tasks directly in any project. Quickly add a task description and assign to a teammate. Select the appropriate assignee from a dropdown menu. Input custom fields to your new tasks. Add the current URL as a task, so you can read articles later or share them with teammates. TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK Create projects and assign tasks so everyone knows who's doing what, by when. Mange your task list and your teammates will see your progress. Track progress against your project goals at-a-glance. Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly. COMMUNICATE IN ASANA Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task. Turn communication into action by create tasks directly from conversations. Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following.
- (2020-01-14) Patrick Hammer: I love the extension! Perfect to quickly drop a TODO into my Asana! Small feature wish: I have like 5 Asana's connected to my account and would love to be able to say which one is the default to be used by the extension.
- (2019-12-20) Rachel Williams: Doesn't work at all. When I click on the logo it just opens up a white box.
- (2019-11-27) Sahrita Wilson: Great product
- (2019-10-14) Hanna Spearman: I don't hate the extenstion because I can't, it's never actually loaded. Chrome is up to date, I've rebooted the browser and my computer. Not sure what the issue is. Unfortunate.
- (2019-09-23) Jeroen van Dijk: The loading time puts me off - it could exploit caching so one doesn't have to wait. Any necessary check could be done in the background while I can already start typing/thinking of what to extra info to add to the task.
- (2019-08-25) Denise D: I love Asana, but I am having trouble with using it to create tasks from websites. It gives me an error alert saying that I must sign in to my Asana, but I already am. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
- (2019-08-22) Олег Никитин: Не работает !!!
- (2019-08-09) Jacob Jurado: Works great!
- (2019-05-24) Daniel Iversen: Great extension. Helps me a lot to get tasks out of my head.
- (2019-05-07) Joyce Oh: The prompt for a one-star review is "hated it" when really, I'm selecting one-star as a representation of how non-functional the extension is. The only thing you can do with the extension is add-on tasks. It doesn't allow you look at remaining tasks for projects, etc, in an abbreviated form. I'm not understanding how something this basic is meant to be helpful for people, given the relative complexity of the projects for which people use Asana
- (2019-03-29) Alexandru Curtui: Unfortunately tasks aren't automatically assigned to a designated project.
- (2019-03-07) JD - JDB: Please add: - Right click on image > Add to Asana
- (2019-02-27) It should would be great if it allowed for the emails to be added to the task--more often than not it doesn't allow them to attach. Its the only reason to have the gmail plugin.
- (2019-02-27) Figure asana devs may want to know that this extension is triggering a PUP.Optional.Legacy thread on Malwarebytes Adwcleaner. And given the memory footprint it is having on Chrome I need to uninstall anyways. I'll check back at a later date.
- (2019-02-20) Mike Loucas: Its constantly removing it self from my browser... ??? Odd. Sometimes it just doesn't cooperate. I'm still using it when it's not aggravating me. lol (sigh)
- (2019-02-16) GOMOJO DTLV: Asana....love is what i got ....organizing chaos & complexity
- (2019-02-01) Wendy Shoef: Love Asana. This is better than nothing but no tags is brutal. I have to completely stop my workflow and open the task and type in the tags. Would like a default project, too (I use the brain dump work flow also). If it had the tags it would be a 4 star, if they could also add the subsection of the project it would be 5 stars.
- (2019-01-16) Anne H: The extension is a help, but could be so much more with 2 changes. For example, I can't add tags which are an essential element for me. And it would help to set a default project or retain the last one used. As a result, I don't use this extension as often as I like. I primarily use it for adding web pages to a reading list.
- (2018-11-17) Magali Díaz: Me encanta, súper útil y fácil de usar
- (2018-10-19) Maksym Mospanenko: Its better than nothing but: 1. Why I have to select Workspace and Project each time when I'm adding task? 2. In most cases I'm creating task from another systems like Jira. It will be great to parse main content blocks as description from popular resources. 3. Any Settings (tags, assigning, etc)?
- (2018-09-06) Carl Smith: Integration is great... Would like to be able to set a "Default Project" rather than having to start typing it each time - and tags would be useful :)
- (2018-08-07) Olivia C: @Asana : one of the most useful feature would be to be able to take a screenshot in the page we currently are, and insert it. Or if it's too complicated, at least be able to attach a file. Is this something you are considering?
- (2018-08-05) Ellen Elmore: I'm kind of obsessed! Asana is saving my life. I love how integrated it is!
- (2018-06-21) Chimene Pollard: This is a GAME CHANGER!! Thank you!
- (2018-06-05) You can only create new tasks and doesn't allow adding tags. Useless