Quickly add and search tasks in Asana from any web page.
This official Asana Chrome Extension enables you to quickly add and search for Asana tasks from any webpage. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. QUICKLY ADD TASKS Add tasks to Asana from any webpage. Put tasks directly in any project. Quickly add a task description and assign to a teammate. Select the appropriate assignee from a dropdown menu. Input custom fields to your new tasks. Add the current URL as a task, so you can read articles later or share them with teammates. TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK Create projects and assign tasks so everyone knows who's doing what, by when. Mange your task list and your teammates will see your progress. Track progress against your project goals at-a-glance. Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly. COMMUNICATE IN ASANA Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task. Turn communication into action by create tasks directly from conversations. Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following.
- (2020-07-30) BlueStone Bookkeeping: Can't get it to work. Have uninstalled and reinstalled.. when I click on it, I just get a blank window. When I right-click options is grayed out.
- (2020-07-29) Miriam Geisinsky: Love that it seamlessly syncs with the Asana site. I would love to have a dropdown to-do list in the top righthand corner of my screen. Currently, all I can do is quickly create a task that updates Asana, but I want to see my tasks in the extension
- (2020-07-27) Vl Kuk: It does not work. When I pushed an Asana icon on my google chrome I got an empty window and as a result of an I could not add any tasks to my asana account. Tech info: google chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build), (64 bit)
- (2020-07-14) Zephan: good
- (2020-03-27) MANDY DAY: I have thoroughly enjoyed using this app thus far and will definitely give more feedback - once I have used it for awhile.
- (2020-03-18) Isabel Reyna: Would be nice to do the following within the extension: - Review *existing* subtasks within a project - Check off completed projects or subtasks - Create subtasks within the Project Already having a hard time adopting Asana. This extension was supposed to facilitate that, but likely going to drop again and stay with my tried and true.
- (2020-02-19) Fabio David: Es muy práctico cuando estas en fase de investigación y desarrollo, lo único malo es que al cambiar la fecha limite de la tarea, no funciona bien. Se debe ingresar la fecha tipeando y al escribir el 0(cero) toma la fecha como asignada, genera cualquier fecha. Tal vez si al hacer click se desplegara un calendario en el que elegir dia mes y año progresivamente se solucionara.
- (2020-02-18) Daniel Mark Adsit: Handy but very buggy. Most recently, after creating the task, a popup appears to say that I don't have permission to access the project. However, despite this error, everything still gets created. Clearing all browsing data didn't help. Also, the extension randomly selects the default workspace so tasks get created in the wrong workspace often unless you remember to check.
- (2020-02-13) Gabriel van der Kruijk: It's was great, but now after Add Task, it will not close the dialog, however the task is created. Can't trust it anymore, so can't use it anymore.
- (2020-02-13) yuehua liu: Good app！Can we have the default date to today?
- (2020-01-14) Patrick Hammer: I love the extension! Perfect to quickly drop a TODO into my Asana! Small feature wish: I have like 5 Asana's connected to my account and would love to be able to say which one is the default to be used by the extension.
- (2019-12-20) Rachel Williams: Doesn't work at all. When I click on the logo it just opens up a white box.
- (2019-11-27) Sahrita Wilson: Great product
- (2019-10-14) Hanna Spearman: I don't hate the extenstion because I can't, it's never actually loaded. Chrome is up to date, I've rebooted the browser and my computer. Not sure what the issue is. Unfortunate.
- (2019-09-23) Jeroen van Dijk: The loading time puts me off - it could exploit caching so one doesn't have to wait. Any necessary check could be done in the background while I can already start typing/thinking of what to extra info to add to the task.
- (2019-08-25) Denise D: I love Asana, but I am having trouble with using it to create tasks from websites. It gives me an error alert saying that I must sign in to my Asana, but I already am. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
- (2019-08-22) Олег Никитин: Не работает !!!
- (2019-08-09) Jacob Jurado: Works great!
- (2019-05-24) Daniel Iversen: Great extension. Helps me a lot to get tasks out of my head.
- (2019-05-07) Joyce Oh: The prompt for a one-star review is "hated it" when really, I'm selecting one-star as a representation of how non-functional the extension is. The only thing you can do with the extension is add-on tasks. It doesn't allow you look at remaining tasks for projects, etc, in an abbreviated form. I'm not understanding how something this basic is meant to be helpful for people, given the relative complexity of the projects for which people use Asana
- (2019-03-29) Alexandru Curtui: Unfortunately tasks aren't automatically assigned to a designated project.
- (2019-03-07) JD - JDB: Please add: - Right click on image > Add to Asana
- (2019-02-27) It should would be great if it allowed for the emails to be added to the task--more often than not it doesn't allow them to attach. Its the only reason to have the gmail plugin.
- (2019-02-27) Figure asana devs may want to know that this extension is triggering a PUP.Optional.Legacy thread on Malwarebytes Adwcleaner. And given the memory footprint it is having on Chrome I need to uninstall anyways. I'll check back at a later date.
- (2019-02-20) Mike Loucas: Its constantly removing it self from my browser... ??? Odd. Sometimes it just doesn't cooperate. I'm still using it when it's not aggravating me. lol (sigh)