Augmentez votre productivité sur le web en un clic - Raccourcis souris, Glissé Spécial, Raccourcis roulette, Raccourcis de bascule.
CLEAN Version! Based on crxMouse Gestures, Modified and optimized the code. MOST Importrant! Removed the code of background urls uploading. Convenient, fast and fully exploit the mouse all operating features include: mouse gestures, super drag, wheel gestures, rocker gestures, smooth scrolling, tab lists.
- (2021-10-06) Ava: 发现了一个新的问题, 关于 Chrome 自带的功能 :标签恢复 (Ctrl + Shift + T) 如果被关闭的Tab 之前有过页面跳转, 也就是可以 页面后退/前进 的话, 点击 Ctrl + Shift + T 是依然可以出现之前的 后退/前进 但是本插件:CLEAN crxMouse Gestures 用鼠标手势 恢复Tab 页面, 就如同打开了一个新页面, 丢失了之前的页面跳转记忆, 也就是无法 后退/前进, 页面不记得之前从哪里跳转过来的 望改进 谢谢!
- (2021-09-27) ddsy phl: 读取和更改您的书签??? 为什么要提供此权限给插件？ 这样很不安全 再说这个插件要这个功能啥意思?
- (2021-09-22) 27 LEE: mac版chrome网页文本无法使用超级拖拽
- (2021-09-04) qc Z: 超级好用，习惯了就回不去了。
- (2021-06-29) Martin Zimmermann: Die Erweiterung macht was sie soll. Es sind keine Ausfälle oder Problem seit der Installation aufgetreten. Super Tool!
- (2021-06-16) ZII 4914: 设置和扩展页面不能使用手势。关闭左侧标签页和关闭其他标签页，会把已固定的页面关闭，这应该是BUG吧，谷歌的这两个功能不会关闭固定页的，希望修复一下。
- (2021-06-05) Ryan _wpi: welcome back.
- (2021-05-20) JS Yan: 为什么我用拖拽，总是新出来两个页面
- (2021-05-12) Phuong: This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy? What are you doing, Chrome? We NEED this extension.
- (2021-05-12) 观摩: 已经更新3.4.2，还是会提示【此扩展程序违反了 Chrome 网上应用店政策。】
- (2021-05-12) jian yang: 用不了了？？2021.5.12。 提示“此扩展程序违反了 Chrome 网上应用店政策。”
- (2021-05-11) Paula Citroen: Fantástico, uso faz 2 anos, não vivo sem. Está ocorrendo erro com a nova versão do Chrome, acredito que será arrumado em breve.
- (2021-05-11) Chao Xiao: 此扩展程序违反了 Chrome 网上应用店政策。 似乎每次重启后都会自动关闭。需要手动打开 ？
- (2021-04-06) Henson Chen: 用了十来分钟就发现了个bug：P站到顶和到底的手势都只能上滑和下滑一点点而已。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 真是宝藏插件啊。
- (2021-02-06) ekarron: Been using it for years, thought I have to give it a rating. I just can't imagine using the internet without it. I'd give 6 stars out of 5 if I could.
- (2021-01-29) Ming Zou: was looking for a mouse gesture plugin like this for long time!
- (2021-01-24) TΞΞLOCK Mith!lesh: extremely helpful
- (2021-01-03) 柴家森: 希望可以把干净版移植到Edge商店中去！感谢！
- (2020-12-24) Ala Hassoon Mohamad: Very useful, can't do without it now !!
- (2020-12-10) bone lep: 少一星。 这个插件天天损害，就是什么用都没有了，进入设置界面全是空白，只有几个按钮和滑条，没有文字。 无论怎么都是损害状态，唯一的方法就是重装。
- (2020-12-07) Andy Zhang: 很实用，省心省力
- (2020-12-04) ai jason: 在chrome相关设置页、扩展程序页不能使用，希望能够增加对这方面的支持
- (2020-12-03) Peter Lemmen: Still works for adding Image dragging to Vivaldi.
- (2020-10-16) Yensama Yen: For some reason it reset my settings that I took a while to setup....
- (2020-10-06) roger jolly: 在csdn.net上不能正常使用。
- (2020-10-06) Андрей Сафьянов: брависсимо!
- (2020-10-04) DieNW: Best of the best
- (2020-10-03) Mel Ellington: First, I don't see any way to assign a mouse gesture or rocker gesture to zoom in or out the web page or page text alone. I don't know if this is a limitation of this application or of Google Chrome. Without that feature my 10 minute test of Chrome is over and I'll go back to Firefox where the mouse gestures work perfectly. Second, after looking through the settings for a way to do the above, now back in other web pages the gestures no longer work. All I get is the green trailing graphic but no action. Some kind of bug. I'm using MacOS 10.14 Mojave with the latest Chrome. I have tried many times over at least 5 years to use Chrome with a gestures feature but never satisfied with the results. The extensions are either sorely lacking in features and or the right mouse button is flaky—unlike in Firefox. I've seen developer's excuse that it is a Chrome problem not their application/extension. Blah Blah Blah. What is…is. Thank GOD for Firefox. Although it is a little slower than Chrome—at least it works!
- (2020-08-30) FR4N: El mejor que he usado desde hace años.
- (2020-08-01) rokheo: 기본 버전은 작동 안되던 사이트도 클린버전에서는 제대로 되는데가 있어서 더 좋네요.
- (2020-07-13) lihuang chen: 牛批
- (2020-07-04) Chen jerry: 经常用着用着无法使用，打开插件设置页面发现文字消失只剩勾选框。必须要重新安装。算了，卸载了
- (2020-06-23) 绯小舞: 超好用，超喜欢。
- (2020-03-31) kind tomato: 쩔어요
- (2020-03-29) 陈守龙: CSDN用不了的去装原版（crxMouse Chrome™ 手势）吧，我是没发现这玩意CLEAN了什么，而且都三年没更新了
- (2020-03-23) Pian Zhao: 不错，相当好用的插件，而且设置简单，效果强大，值得一用。
- (2020-03-21) 无敌大帅牛: csdn 网站页面会出现bug，手势不可用，其他页面非常完美
- (2020-03-21) 姓名: 是挺不错，但是为什么在某些网页无法使用手势？比如CSDN博客页面，或者chrome的设置页面，或者是Chrome网上应用店，空白页等
- (2020-03-18) F K JASON: 大大提高浏览体验，很棒，推荐！
- (2020-03-06) 三木: CSDN网站无法使用，原因不明，其他一切正常
- (2020-02-24) Arya Stark: 不错
- (2020-01-31) qiang bao: 这个太棒了，我用在基于chromium的 microsoft edge上，edge版本是79.0.309.71 ，为什么不更新了啊？
- (2020-01-21) Hyoung Duk Lee: 좋아요...ㅋㅋ
- (2020-01-16) 20:35 UTC plus 8: 非常感谢作者提供这么好用的扩展。 同时，希望作者能够上传Microsoft Store一份。
- (2020-01-14) Levi Heo: This extension is very useful. But I just found one issue recently. If you are using this extension, opening a new tab will not focus on the new tab. This was not the case before. What's the latest update?
- (2020-01-06) 萌爪古味研: 简洁！好用！
- (2019-12-28) 장동호: crx마우스 클린버전
- (2019-11-26) 周鼎: 很好用，好顶支持
- (2019-11-22) 无法在CSDN站点(blog.csdn.net)使用
- (2019-11-04) Scot Dixon: No longer works with Chrome (Windows version on Windows 10 as of Nov. 3, 2019.)
- (2021-10-06, v:3.4.2) Clayton Olson: Fix Linux/Mac context menu problems(double click right mouse button to pop-up context menu)
I've tried this without it set and I still have to double right click on things for a context menu. Is there ANY way I can disable this. It's driving me bonkers having to double right click.
- (2021-06-29, v:3.4.2) Soran Richards: Crx
Ya know CR-X had Existed hmm for quite A reasonably good While Now and is filled with many Years of Experience id say A Decade i believe which is A really Fascinating also impressive While to be around for as an Extension OR App anything Teachwise cause Good things Regarding tech softeare what ever Like wise Dont Always Last very Long infact youd be so Lucky if it Last 3 years muchless anything beyond how ever This version is A newer version Basically an Extended version i think Like A plus version.. so... T0 ..speak i Like it and im A very big Fan your Amazing work Truly is wonderful and Great i mean how can i Not be Impressed Knowing this Extension Helped so. Soo many people Through out all iTs Existence and so i truly would Really Like to see it get Even More Popular despite Already being crazy popular things can only get Better with Time right so i would Surely Like for it To Go Above beyond all Limits and if That ever has to Happen it will have to be with updates cause updates are for stability and progress i believe in progress cause being on the Same Level forever is Meaningless who is gonna want That?? Idk probably a crazy person if it gets updated at Least ince Every month it will be okay updates=food ...For Apps Yeah basically it can Survive as long as possible if it gets updated as much as it can be all it will ever take is effort and Dedication etc nothing Truly dificult ever requires your Least only Your All out best and Never anything Less
- (2021-05-11, v:3.4.2) Tin Zi: Extension violates the Web Store policy.
Automatic removal. I have been using this extension, can you clarify which guideline this extension violated, is this extension safe?
- (2021-05-11, v:3.4.2) Nico Rojas: Addon back up in Chrome Webstore
So the addon is back up in the chrome web store in version 3.4.2, but there is no changelog. What happened that the addon got removed from the webstore and what did you do, to get it back up?
- (2021-05-10, v:3.4.2) Rodrigo Selis: Violation error
Extension automatically disabled with this message: "This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy."
- (2021-05-10, v:3.4.2) Filipe: Problems with the extension
What happened to the extension? I have to activate it manually and there is a message saying that it violates the Chrome Web Store policy.
- (2021-02-13, v:3.4.1) Edo Pokorny: stopped working altogether
Last week the extension stopped working, greyed out. The options are inaccessible, without text, only the graphics are visible.
- (2021-02-03, v:3.4.1) Ryan Buening: Console Logs Error When Gesture Is Not Valid
Console logs the following error when you perform a gesture that isn't recognized. - Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. - Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read property 'action' of undefined at chrome-extension://mjidkpedjlfnanainpdfnedkdlacidla/js/event.js:794:45
- (2020-12-16, v:3.4.1) Ryan Buening: Open Source?
Hi. Great extension! I was just wondering if this extension is open source? Thanks.
- (2020-09-28, v:3.3.0) Tomasz Chabora: "Save Link As" option
The Link gestures don't have option for "Save Link As" (the one that downloads linked page/resource). Would be useful to have this.
- (2020-09-21, v:3.3.0) Saul Jml: it is not working on blog.csdn.net
is it possible to fix it on blog.csdn.net please, this is a website for developers, mainly used in China.
- (2020-07-28, v:3.3.0) Michael Griffin: Vivaldi uses horizontal select of text in links
I love your extension for chrome but it doesn't work in Vivaldi because Vivaldi uses horizontal select of text in links, whereas Chrome don't have that feature. I've used the same options for Vivaldi that I've used in Chrome. Can't get it to work. Thx
- (2020-06-01, v:3.3.0) first name last name: doesn't work in all sites
Why doesn't it work in all sites? try https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/768878.Abarat I really like your extension.
- (2020-05-31, v:3.3.0) h dd: 小的bug
- (2020-04-14, v:3.3.0) M D: Super drag doesn't work for some websites
There are some websites (like reddit for example) where the super drag doesn't work, is there any work around for that?
- (2020-04-13, v:3.3.0) M D: Easier way to open links
Why not assign hot key to open link in "Super Drag" instead of "Drag-Link if the string is recognized as a link (experimental)" because sometimes when I want to search something with a dot in it it will think it's a link and gives me an error
- (2020-04-05, v:3.3.0) 20:35 UTC plus 8: 最近Microsoft Edge浏览器推出了基于chromium内核的版本，可以将此扩展迁移到微软商店吗？
最近Microsoft Edge浏览器推出了基于chromium内核的版本，可以将此扩展迁移到微软商店吗？ 这样在不方便翻墙的地方，也可以用了，多谢。
- (2020-03-06, v:3.3.0) wenbo song: could you please update this extension?it doesn't work in some webpages。thanks!
could you please update this extension?it doesn't work in some webpages,thanks! 请更新一下扩展吧，有些网页无法使用了 ，谢谢
- (2019-10-31, v:3.3.0) xiao: 有些网页不能使用
- (2019-10-30, v:3.3.0) Joke Norman: 在blog.csdn.net上面无法使用鼠标手势
- (2019-09-16, v:3.3.0) G. Host: Jump to the Dialogfield
Can you program a feature in order to jump automatically to the dialog field? In windows it works not for every program -
- (2019-09-12, v:3.3.0) G. Host: Closing Tab (Extension and some other config Tabs)
Would like to close all Tabs, not only the websites. The extension and browser config ...etc. Please help, Vivaldi with its installed mouse gestures can do that without problems
- (2019-07-24, v:3.3.0) WooJin Shin: turn off the context menu, after using mouse gesture
is there any way to turn off the context menu(right click), after using mouse gesture?
- (2019-07-09, v:3.3.0) Bangu Che: Please add in gesture [bookmark bar on/off]
Please add in gesture [bookmark bar on/off]
- (2019-04-23, v:3.3.0) Michael Shematek: Open Link in New Tab
I would like to see this option added to the available Tabs functions. I sincerely miss quickly opening links that I'm hovering over with a simple gesture.
- (2019-04-10, v:3.3.0) Yann magouero: bug when using google photos
Hello, i noticed something wrong: When you are visualising a photo in Google photo and click+drag using LEFT button(for example to drag it in a mail or another application), it activates the movement recognition and tries to find the corresponding action (i.e. showing the arrows). Although the left button is not supposed to be used or not programmed in my case, only the right button. Hope it helps. Good extension otherwise. Good job ! windows 10 last updates, chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
- (2019-02-14, v:3.3.0) Close Other Tabs
>>Steven Scrimpshire >>The close other tabs Action should not close pinned tabs. I tried editing background.js to add the check for pinned in the function, but after I edit it, Chrome disables the extension, saying it is corrupted. I think same too. Please deal as soon as possible.
- (2019-01-29, v:3.3.0) first name last name: 'close all windows' not working
command doesn't seem to work. 'close window' works fine. just sayin.