Stop YouTube from Playing next tracks (aka disable autoplay button)
Stop AutoPlay Next for YouTube™ permanently disables YouTube from auto-playing the next suggested track by rejecting access to a module that is responsible for loading the next suggested tracks. Note that after installing this extension, the next track suggestion box is blurred out and there will be no more slider button in the box. You can change the opacity of this box or hide it by setting the opacity value to zero. For FAQs please visit: https://add0n.com/stop-autoplay.html
- (2020-04-12) J Bruce Feynman Niccolo P. Bentulan: Initially it worked. Later it didn't...
- (2020-04-09) Yasser Elwrdany: good
- (2020-03-31) Brian Ansorge: I had problems at first. Developer could do a much BETTER job of explaining how this gem works. But, work, it does. I assumed that youtube.com and ytimg.com were WHITELISTED by DEFAULT and toggled OFF the "Automatically Allow ..." slider button. LEAVE "ON." This extension works like a champ. THANKS!
- (2020-03-18) ً: Used to do the job right, but version 0.1.9 doesn't work anymore in March 2020
- (2020-02-19) Diego Floor: I don't know how this isn't a standard feature of youtube. At least the extension works! does what it needs to and nothing else. Just the way I like it.
- (2020-01-08) Martin Andersson: Does not work at all. This was using version 0.1.9 on 2020-01-08.
- (2019-12-25) Alexandria Labelle: Fantastic, functional.
- (2019-11-23) Chris Vydas: Works fine and no problems in conjunction with Improved YouTube extension.
- (2019-10-18) RoboCop Police: por los momentos es la única extensión que trabaja
- (2019-10-11) Lana A: seems to be working well.
- (2019-07-21) n ascentt: The only single-purpose AutoPlay blocker I've found that works!
- (2019-01-14) Hikali: Okay so if you think accessing browser history equals spyware then I have to say you don't know much about extensions and software in general. The developer has stated that the "permission" is needed to block autoplay. And it isn't even accessing browser history, it's accessing the user permissions storage, which was there in the first place.
- (2018-11-21) Jason Evans: it doesn't work!!!
- (2018-10-10) Sam Blake: Works great. As I clear my cache regularly, the stupid autoplay kept turning back on. Simple and effective extension.
- (2018-09-07) Александр Мыльников: Раньше на youtube было достаточно переключить ползунок. Сегодня заметил, что эта функция автоматически включается. Это приложение решило ситуацию. Спасибо разработчикам.
- (2018-08-26) Jule Rulez: Does the job no problem!
- (2018-08-18) Peter-andre' Pliassov: Does not work at all.
- (2018-07-21) working great
- (2018-04-17) Валсо Дар: Perfect! Exactly what I needed!
- (2018-03-15) Dan Rogers: works perfect thank u
- (2018-01-09) Bob Bondi: A sham.
- (2017-12-27) Aka Sektor: Ну наконец-то! То что надо! Теперь следующее видео после окончания просмотра - НЕ воспроизводится автоматически.
- (2017-11-09) Mikko Ttt: Its a spyware like almost all so called plugin here.
- (2017-11-06) Ben Brooks: Does simply what is says it does, and is the only extension that works for me.
- (2017-10-14) Shrenik Bothra: worked for me