Get bigger, clearer unread Gmail badge in your tab
Clearly Unread is very, very basic. It replaces the unread count tab icon (favicon) for Gmail with big, clear, high-resolution (Retina-ready), colour-coordinated numbers. NOTE: To use this, you must enable the "Unread message icon" lab experiment in Gmail (Cog icon > Settings > Labs > Unread message icon > Enable > Save Changes)
- (2020-11-12) Daniel Tenzi: Not working on mac
- (2020-08-24) 杨子航: 不错的插件
- (2017-06-14) Steve Heinrich: Works and looks great. Definitely helps my productivity. Way better than the little pixelated envelope.
- (2014-03-08) Joe Wicentowski: Nice work! I was looking for a retina gmail icon, and this was the best I could find. I disabled it immediately though because the icon flickers when I move from mailbox to mailbox (label to label).
- (2013-09-28) Ellie Moriarty: Makes it look way better on a retina screen. Number really obvious, makes me want to get to Inbox Zero
- (2019-05-08, v:1.0.0) DLXS XX ESCUDERO LONGAS: jdusaitot slk aa sor oi yuyyy aqjhkhsjjkhhngnvvzxxaxa
mkjkdffa caflsd mv
- (2019-01-13, v:1.0.0) Troy Heron: Option to include unread labels in the count
It'd be really helpful if this extension had an option to include the count of unread messages in labels that are not in the inbox in the total.
- (2015-10-26, v:1.0.0) Gábor Barta: Differentiate zero
I think that the zero icon shoud be differentiated more somehow. Most of the time I have 0 or just a few unread emails, that means that the icon is always green. Actually I don't think that there is much practical meaning in the current way of the colors changing gradually with the amount of unread emails either.
- (2014-07-15, v:1.0.0) David Bushong: Needs updating
Google just added retina support natively (but their fonts are almost illegible and keep changing). Their favicon URLs now have a _2x in them, which breaks your regexp. Easy fix.