Find and remove duplicated bookmarks manually and in batches, get rid of broken bookmark links and empty folders.
This extension allows to find and delete duplicate bookmarks, empty folders, merge folders with the same name (within the same path), find no longer working and expired bookmarks and remove them easily. Permissions explained: 1. Read and change your bookmarks(required on install) - required for core functions to work 2. Read and change all your data on the websites you visit(optional, not asked until you use Broken URLs checker) – to check if bookmarked page loads and doesn't return any error. Support further development: If you find this extension useful, consider supporting me through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/itwillnotbeasy (A donation of any amount is welcome!). If you want to make an one-time donation there is two options: 1. Donate using cryptocurrency (you can find all required information inside extension settings->donate link) 2. You can cancel your membership on Patreon after being succesfully billed (money are debited once a month, visit https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/204606215-Can-I-make-a-one-time-payment for more details) Warning: there is no way to restore removed bookmarks, so make sure backup your bookmarks before using this extension. If your screen becomes RED, saying that site is deceptive while scanning for broken links you can have 2 options: 1. Remove this site from your bookmarks: (error screen shows which site causes error, just open bookmarks manager and search for this site) 2. Disable this "feature" in chrome (go to Settings -> Advanced -> Under "Privacy and security," turn off "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites"), Changelog (most recent versions first) 0.1 Better privacy: - Only "Read and change your bookmarks" permission is asked on install. - “Access your data for all websites” permission is only requested, when running broken URLs checker, and removed after extension tab is closed. Features asked by users: - Finally, duplicate checker no longer ignores the URL part after "#". - Only HTTP and HTTPS protocols are being checked. - This means no more "Authentication Required" popups for FTP resources when checking for broken links. - It also fixes bookmarks separators in Firefox and Opera(which was using data:// protocol) being incorrectly flagged as duplicates. Bug fixes: - Fixed options page not being displayed when called from the in-browser extension preferences page. 0.0.8 - Got rid of unsafe-eval in content_security_policy. - Also added 64x64px icon for HiDPI displays in manifest.json 0.0.7 Improved Keyboard Accessibility - now you can navigate using keyboard only 0.0.6 Loading indicator is now shown when searching for duplicates The long text will in results is now wrapped to be more readable 0.0.5 Bugfix release 0.0.4 Fixes bug in Broken URLs checker, settings page now can be also opened from chrome extension dashboard Broken URLs page now also has a sticky header, so you will always know what error group you are currently looking at 0.0.3 UI now won't become too wide on large screens. Fixed a bug that caused to show only a few duplicates when more than 1000 duplicates were found. 0.0.2.0 Added option in settings which allows excluding certain folders from being scanned by extension. 0.0.1.1 URLs containing hashbang (#!, used by some SPA websites) now considered as different URLs, this doesn't affect traditional URLs with anchors (example.com/#heading1). 0.0.1 Added page with information on how to donate(gear icon->donate), when looking for broken URLs there is now a button to select/deselect all entries in a group; firefox version released 0.0.0.4 UI is optimized for smaller screens, fixed issue when some empty folders weren't deleted, other small bugfixes 0.0.0.3 Bugfix release 0.0.0.2 View details about network error when checking broken links
- (2021-09-14) Jurek Pazurek: Nice application, but becomes useless when we don't know what folder the bookmark is from, and also can't edit the bookmark from "Bookmarks clean up".
- (2021-09-09) Brett Simôn: Cleaned evrything up nicely. Shame there isn't a single click for deleting an entire folder of merged bookmarks - rather than having to select each bookmark first - then select rubbish tin icon at side of folder, same as user @Layla K Brown also identified. But, I guess it's a back-stop/safety-guard. Took about 1- 2 hours to clean up over 300 bookmarks
- (2021-09-08) David Scrivener: Wow, wasn't expecting something so great for free. I used cash app to send the creator an amount of bitcoin I thought reflected the value I saw in the extension. Under settings (gear icon) at the very bottom in tiny blue letters is the word "donate" I mention that because it's akin to being hidden, and I really appreciate no ads, and really really appreciate that I didn't get hit with a pop up "give me money!" to the extension creator: great work, as someone mentioned being able to delete all broken links in one fell swoop would be nice, but honestly, I didn't find it too much of a chore compared to when I attempted to manually sort my book marks a while back and had to give up.
- (2021-08-10) Charles Xu: Very useful
- (2021-07-29) Brian Ske: Just want to thank whoever created this. Saved me so much time. Great extension, does the job perfectly. Love the same folder feature.
- (2021-07-27) Nayana Sri: One of the best extension in the web store. Does exactly as advertised. Helps remove old dead links, duplicate links and empty folders. Cleaned up 1500+ duplicate links created after an import process. Easy 5 stars. Recommended.
- (2021-07-27) Rico Rodriguez: You have to manually delete every single bookmark, no option to select duplicates easily
- (2021-07-20) Dan C: Works like a charm. Duplicate bookmarks, folders, even broken links, all things of the past now :) Thank you so much developers!
- (2021-07-18) Rogério Pereira: Excellent! It's the best bookmark cleaner and manager of the Chrome Web Store. I managed to clean duplicates, empty folders and non-working urls in a few minutes. Used to clean Google Chrome before merging bookmarks and migrating everything to MS Edge. Kudos to the developer for this great extension.
- (2021-07-15) GoGo Duck: help me a lot thanks!
- (2021-06-19) 차의현: 크롬 새로 로그인할 때마다 지웠던 폴더 자동으로 생겨서 정말 귀찮았는데 너무 좋습니다.
- (2021-06-18) Joseph McCarthy: Cumplio su objetivo facil y rapido
- (2021-06-17) Noah Ortega: Chrome glitched out and duplicated every single one of my bookmarks. This extension saved me so much time. Thank you for developing such a useful set of tools. After one use, I uninstalled because I have no further use for it but I had to leave a review and will be recommending it to friends.
- (2021-06-05) Ivy Anders: It worked as advertised. However, it was slow. I only have 200 bookmarks. It took 10-15 minutes to delete stuff. The tools need to be a bit faster and such.
- (2021-05-25) Emiliano Pungitore: Muy muy bueno ! solo le falta poder tener una preview de la pagina para visualizarla. Serie genial y ahi le daria 5 estrellas
- (2021-05-22) Muhammad Gelbana: Intuitive and to the point, thanks a lot!
- (2021-05-16) CHIRAG SINGHAL: useless.
- (2021-05-13) Jesai Tarun: W.O.W! Thanks a ton for making this extension! :D I was about to import thousands of bookmarks into raindrop.io, but its free tier doesn't support duplicate and dead link finding - this was a life saver and got my thousands down by more than half haha! Tqsm dev! :D Works really great! :)
- (2021-05-06) TowerDoc: NO BS.. Just does it's job. This is how you write a utility. Simple, no BS, just get the job done.
- (2021-05-04) Sam Superman: Awesome! So easy to use and very clear instructions!
- (2021-03-27) Samson Vermont: Works perfectly and easy as pie. Big thanks to the developer
- (2021-03-16) Brad Shen: nice!!
- (2021-03-13) Pascal Ried: Works as promised. I used it to find duplicates after merging (manually) my custom chrome profiles from different machines. It found all of them and made removing them easy. Thank you for the work.
- (2021-03-13) Meth Methanoid: Does what it says but could be a lot better. Merges Dupe folders without any check - so if you call two subfolders Misc for example in different parent folders you get boned. On duplicates it COULD allow a select one of each to remove option but removing 50+ dupes one at a time becomes tedious. There used to be an extension for Fast Bookmark Scanner II if memory serves. Did a better job but no longer on store.
- (2021-03-09) Pat MySecret: Good for someone who isn't very bogged down with a ton of bookmarks, but the method seemed slow for someone who has a bigger need. Went with a more automated and quicker extension.
- (2021-03-06) Lilly Rose: No instructions on how to use this.
- (2021-02-15) Sherif Aliti: gr8
- (2021-02-12) Peter Bechold: Sehr hilfreich!
- (2021-02-09) rstefan250: This has made chrome unusable and even after uninstalling it chrome has become a memory hog. Very unusual!
- (2021-02-05) Guilherme: Foram anos colecionando bookmarks, descobri que pelo menos 500 deles não existem mais kk muito útil a extensão, devia ser recurso nativo...
- (2021-02-05) Chat Box: It's waaay too easy. This is the stuff. Had 3000+ bookmarks - cleaned it up in 15 minutes, now I have 1100. Cleaned the dupes, folders, dead links. Awesome stuff. 1 thing that I would like to see improved - Donation! Wanted to send over some love, but I'm not familiar with bitcoin and not yet ready to become a patreon on a regular basis. However still willing to send some bucks over as a 1 time payment lol =) @itwillnotbeasy, honestly.. Thanks. A lot! Awesome, clean, simple extension that does what it claims to do. Keep it up.
- (2021-01-31) Bryanna Gronberg: It does what it says it will and works like a charm. :)
- (2021-01-23) Luis DaSilva: Used this to clean out a ton of duplicate bookmarks, and it did the trick! Very easy to use, and does exactly what it says it will.
- (2021-01-22) Amotz Holender Tal: smart useful simple intuitive simple. if only life was so easy...
- (2021-01-17) Le Gnosticisme universel: Très impressionné. Bien fait et fonctionnel.
- (2021-01-14) Jie Wang: 最好用，最快的一个。The best bookmark manager ever used.
- (2021-01-12) Jacky Yu: Good to use
- (2021-01-07) Wei-Yi Lee: 很實用，謝謝!
- (2021-01-06) John Pandes: I am using it now. The broken link finder is awesome!
- (2021-01-05) Ananstracated: This works better than the Super Sorter, in finding duplicates, but here is a problem for windows in Dark Mode, You CAN NOT SEE the folders to exclude in Options. Also, it lacks the option to select all but last or certain folders.. .. I just checked it, there is a bug. if you pick options from the ICON(right mouse click) and then try to view the folders to exclude to pick, the windows is solid black, but if you open it up to click on find duplicates,and choose the same option there from that page in the settings, you can see the options.
- (2021-01-02) Paul Myatt: Thanks so much for this! After years struggling with 1000's of duplicate bookmarks this is the first add-on that has been able to really help. For some reason many of my duplicates were in a single folder. It would be great to have an option to auto-delete duplicates that appear in certain folders.
- (2021-01-02) CFLO: SO GOOD! I've never left a review for a chrome extension before, but this thing just whipped my entire bookmarks section into shape. I had re-imported my bookmarks 5 times over the years (by accident, I swear!) and I hated looking through my list. This extension saved me soooo much time~
- (2020-12-25) Morton Usher: Really? I have to check ALL of the thousands of duplicates by hand, to delete them??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? On this Fu***ing slow extension??? In this case, i can delete them by hand in the Bookmark-manager. That's quite the same workload, maybe faster. Sorry, but tis extension is useless if there is no selection-automation.
- (2020-12-24) Erik Irish: Brilliant work! Had a bunch of old non working urls buried in my bookmarks. This solved that! Awesome job, and very much appreciated!
- (2020-12-23) TeaDragon Lim: 북마크 통합하고, 정리하는데 최고네요
- (2020-12-08) 紀乃文: 太爽了！！手動刪除不完還一直畫圈圈等回應的討厭書籤，一次幹光！
- (2020-12-01) Joe Brock: Great idea. Doesn't work but great idea. Maybe if you have 10 or 20 duplicates it will work But I have thousands of chrome duplicate bookmarks. The extension tried several times then gave up and and took itself off my list of extensions.
- (2020-11-30) Gizmo Girl: THANK YOU! only thing that would help is to be able to specify specific folders vs only excluse folders.
- (2020-11-25) Stéphan_ D.: Bizarre! Il y a encore plein de Doublons... On dirait que l'Extension ne cherche pas dans le bon DOSSIER de FAVORIS? Merci! Pas mal !
- (2020-11-24) 흐르는흙: 중복된 북마크 정리기능 건의합니다 1.리스트 첫번째 나타나는 외에 모두 선택하여 삭제 2.목록 항목이 상위 목록에 있는 것 남기고 삭제 3.목록 항목이 하위 목록에 있는 것 남기고 삭제
- (2021-02-13, v:0.1.0) Debby Coyer: Deleting One at a time???
I would love a "select all" option to delete all in a folder...is there a faster way to do this? I have 1000's od dups
- (2021-01-24, v:0.1.0) EXTENSIONS: Chomqe Web Store PROBLEM
Why does it mark EVERY Chrome Web Store entry as BAD? These are normal, valid pages. Even your own Extension page on the Web Site get marked as bad. Please explain?
- (2021-01-17, v:0.1.0) King Xue: Hope to join Chinese support
Hope to join Chinese support
- (2021-01-08, v:0.1.0) Cheryl Waters: Is there an easier way to remove duplicates instead of clicking each individual one and clicking the trash can for each group?
Is there an easier way to remove duplicates instead of clicking each individual one and clicking the trash can for each group? I have over 1000 duplicates from moving multiple machines and merging bookmarks.
- (2020-11-21, v:0.1.0) Σταύρος Ντέντος: Find Broken URLs - Go to bookmarκ
Thank you for such a simple yet effective extension! I especially love the feature that I can go exactly where the duplicate-bookmark is saved exactly! I was wondering if you'd somehow consider adding that feature to the "Find Broken URLs" tab (e.g. like a rightwise-arrow button on the same column as the trash can button). Thank you again for your time and effort in this extension! :-D
- (2020-11-15, v:0.1.0) Maca Marsme: Look for Broken Links and Misleading Site Advise
When it finishes looking for the broken links (it only happens with this function) I get a "misleading site" notice (I know that it can happen that the alerts are wrong but the situation is still strange, besides that I take great care of my pc because it is my source of work and entertainment) and it mentions a web blog.reevo.org. (not allowing me to return to the application screen)
- (2020-10-18, v:0.1.0) Alan Tonn: Please add a button to select all but one of the duplicate URLs
So I don't have to go through each duplicate group and manage it. All I want is to select all dupes and remove all but 1. Doing each group manually is ridiculous.
- (2020-10-11, v:0.1.0) Sean Kelly: Where do I learn to run batches with Bookmarks clean up?
I have imported several older versions of HTML bookmarks in Chrome and would like to automate merging folders and then deleting duplicate bookmarks. My last experience with batches was using DOS a long time ago. I have time to learn, is there a website that will teach me how to use them to do this, please? Alternately since I don't know very well what I'm talking about, I'm open to other suggestions :-)
- (2020-10-05, v:0.1.0) Munawar Jaffer: deleting from (mainly) duplicated folders
Hi, I've been trying your Bookmarks clean up extension. Thanks. What i'd like to do is delete duplicates for certain folders. e.g. I have these bookmark folders: //Bookmarks bar/Delicious/Delicious IMPORTED TAG HIERARCY 120610 //Bookmarks bar/Imported/Delicious/Delicious IMPORTED TAG HIERARCY 120610 //Other bookmarks/Delicious/Delicious IMPORTED TAG HIERARCY 120610 The latter ones appear to be duplicates of the first, but might have some differences, so i just want to delete the duplicates in the "non master" folders.
- (2020-09-19, v:0.1.0) J R: Clean up multiple bookmark exported files?
I have 32 .html exported files of Explorer, Firefox, Chrome Edge, Opera, Avast, and UCBrowser bookmarks. These contain numerous duplicate bookmarks and some no longer active web sites. Can I use your software to eliminate duplicates (keeping only the most recent version)? Can I use your software to notify me of and eliminate inactive websites? If your software can handles this problem, how do I use it? Thank you
- (2020-09-12, v:0.1.0) Jonathan Steinbrenner: Confused?
What is this?: Clicking: “Find duplicated bookmarks”: Only on first box below: 301 Moved Permanently - Nothing known about this error type
- (2020-08-11, v:0.1.0) Empathy Heals: Sigh, so there is no way to select/delete all duplidates?
I have over 5000... that's reason I got this addon because I thought it provided a fast way to remove them... You know it's possible to remove them one by one in Google's Bookmarks Manager...
- (2020-08-04, v:0.1.0) Nick Sardelianos: Some ideas...
Very promising extension. What I missed from first use was two things in dead link detection: 1) Show where in the bookmarks a dead link resides. Sometimes the folder it belongs may remind us the use of that bookmark even if it reports an error (or warning). I this is in multiple places in the bookmarks, list them all. 2) Sorting of dead links. Both grouped by error or NOT grouped. Why do without grouping? Sometimes we may store same links but different site paths which may give different results, so sorting them will show immediately if this is the case. This could be even smarter to list links WITHOUT error (if in bookmarks) when there are links in same domain with an error. Also I am not sure about the "sensitivity" of duplicates - and would definitely like it configurable... For example whether remote.mydomain.com and mail.mydomain.com are duplicates (could be, but depends). Or if www.mydomain.com and mydomain.com are considered duplicates. Or SSL vs. non-SSL version. Talking about SSL vs non-SSL, a good tool in the extension would be to test all non-SSL links if there is an SSL version (although sometimes it is difficult as it lands in working page with no content - so it needs to be smart) - and replace the non-SSL versions with secure ones. In the same vain, do a reverse-DNS lookup if some bookmark is by IP and offer to replace with domain. (but only as an option as sometimes there is reason for using an IP address). Just throwing ideas. Let me know if I can test things for you.
- (2020-07-09, v:0.0.7) Figurette Holzner: Broken Links
Thanks a lot for this wonderful plugin! In the Broken Links Tester, it would be nice to have the option, instead of deleting the orphaned links, to rewrite them to the domain only. I often store a complete website reminder in the bookmarks via a special link, but the link itself is not important. With this functionality i could search in a first round for 404 or so. Then i would say "Replace founded links with main domain". Then i would do a second round over the main domains and i would find more "real" completely orphaned pages.
- (2020-06-26, v:0.0.7) Luis Morales: no me funciona
tengo windows vista y no me funciona....
- (2020-06-20, v:0.0.7) Mr X: 5790 duplicados
hola , tengo 5790 duplicados , eliminar uno a uno es una pesadilla , hay alguna forma de borrar o seleccionar todos los marcadores duplicados de una sola vez ?
- (2020-06-16, v:0.0.7) Elias C.Gomes: bulk deleting and prefered folder option
could add this functionality that e choose the prefered folder and all the bookmarks repeted outside of It would be deleted, or chose the newest, or oldest, or the ones repeted inside a specific folder. the serch of course had to take in consideratin the subfolders as well
- (2020-06-16, v:0.0.7) Elias C.Gomes: almost crashed my system
your extension took almost 5GB of my memory after run it and slowed the response of the system, had print screen after shutdown the process on task manager https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7szbgctdskatn5/Bookmarks%20clean%20up%20bug.jpg?dl=0
- (2020-06-10, v:0.0.7) Lisa Ladd: Bookmarks
I am on a Macbook Pro - macOS Mojave v10.14.6, and I am looking for "best practices" to using your APP, my google chrome bookmarks are unorganized, scattered and keep duplicating 🤯and the gazillion old 🤪deleted bookmarks (from a previous issue) keep showing up and they're duplicating too. Here are several questions? 1. is there a way to "select all" to delete quickly in a batch? 2. Is there a specific order to the steps or can you use whichever tab you need? 3. what should I do first, merge folders or find duplicates?
- (2020-06-03, v:0.0.7) noname: version for Firefox
hi - is there a version of you great addon for Firefox?
- (2020-05-28, v:0.0.7) keith rutman: first time user
is there a simple instruction manual?
- (2020-04-23, v:0.0.7) James J. Decoulos: All But One
Looking forward to the feature that selects All But One. 2300 duplicates in multiple folders and sub-folders are ridiculous for me to waste time to select individually. Thank you.
- (2020-04-15, v:0.0.7) Alex Stockwell: Way to check against entire bookmark URI or exclude bookmark with certain pattern?
Hi there, tldr: i think the extension may be ignoring the "#" symbol in a URI Great extension for cleaning up chrome sync occasional duplication of bookmarks across devices, however I've encountered an issue which renders part of it quite unusable for my bookmarks and was hoping there was a way to get around the issue. I use The Great Suspender (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-great-suspender/klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg?hl=en) extension and sometimes I will bookmark a suspended tab which results in a bookmark with a URI that has a common prefix and structure for all suspended tabs: chrome-extension://klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg/suspended.html#ttl=Title&uri=http://www.actualURI.com Ideally the suspended tab would "unsuspend" itself if being bookmarked, but perhaps that is not easy. Unfortunately, when I run the "Find duplicated bookmarks" function it identifies all of these suspended bookmarks as identical and wants to trash all but one (both in global and select in same folder mode). Is there a way to ignore all bookmarks with a certain string, or better yet maybe to allow for a full comparison of the entire URI? I think I can go through the JSON or backup bookmarks file and stripout the extension bit as a solution and then rerun the extension on my bookmarks, but would be great to not have to do this each time. Actually I just tested this a bit to make sure it was the case and I think it is simply ignoring the "#" character. If I have a bookmark with an anchor in it and bookmark without it, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapterhouse:_Dune#Plot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapterhouse:_Dune then the extension identifies these as duplicates, which I wouldn't necessarily consider duplicate in the way that I bookmark things, so maybe if there was a way to control which characters are included and/or ignored? I'll keep the above just for ref and put a tldr up top. kind regards
- (2020-04-07, v:0.0.7) Avery: Removing Duplicates
When removing duplicate bookmarks does it leave one of the duplicates so you still have one bookmark of that name?
- (2020-03-18, v:0.0.7) Aleks Right: Ignore --- http://bookmark.placeholder.url/ neded
In 'Find duplicated bookmarks' function it need to ignore '--- http://bookmark.placeholder.url/', because it's using in Vivaldi browser for separated lines and for now it finds many duplicates.
- (2020-03-17, v:0.0.7) Aleks Right: Select by domain name
There is no select by domain name function for check flag and delete multitude of URLs by domain. It's actual for users with many thousand of URL bookmarks.
- (2020-03-17, v:0.0.7) Aleks Right: DNS/URL Filter
How could I add a special DNS/URL list for ignore check these DNS/URLs? Likewise how to add a specific list of DNS/URLs to check?
- (2020-02-09, v:0.0.7) Σταύρος Ντέντος: "Mark all duplicates" should leave one duplicate unselected
"Mark all duplicates" should leave one duplicate unselected
- (2020-02-03, v:0.0.7) Can Mei: auto remove all clones
Why is there no 'auto remove all clones'-function? That is THE core function of a clean up tool. pls add <3
- (2020-01-24, v:0.0.7) Crim Zind: Select all (but one) instance of each duplicate.
So, if you merge a duplicate folder, you now have a folder with a bunch of duplicate bookmarks you need to manually select one by one. I'm in a situation where Chrome has decided to duplicate some stuff 5+ times. Over thousands of bookmarks. Doing this all one by one is a pain. It would be BEYOND convenient if, instead of selecting ALL the contents of one folder (the current Eye icon) it would select ALL BUT ONE instance of duplicate bookmarks. This way, I can remove all duplicates, while maintaining only 1 instance of a bookmark.
- (2019-12-03, v:0.0.7) Kevin Wells: Injecting malicious links into search results on sites like Bing
I was getting several "Ad" results on searches in Bing that had a valid looking url displayed but the actual URL was to a malicious site. This extension was adding in in.
- (2019-11-25, v:0.0.7) R4d6: Delay for request
What would be the ideal delay between requests to prevent a site like AO3 from blocking it because it think it is a DDOS attack? Currently set it at 0.25 seconds and still consider it like one, but I feel 1 second might be too long for 2650 bookmarks, and probably still being blocked.
- (2019-11-15, v:0.0.7) Jennifer Jane: Print Page?
How can I save to PDF the "Bookmarks clean up" page (10K duplicates)? Thank you,
- (2019-11-10, v:0.0.7) Tyler Durden: add options or dropdown to auto select all links
Going through all the links is a pain to select each one can you add option or dropdown etc to -select all but first -select all but last -invert select -refresh and deselect all
- (2019-10-23, v:0.0.7) Pavel Vlasov: Clean full duplicates automatically
Please provide a way to automatically clean full duplicates. I just have clicked 400 times although those duplicate pairs (introduced by buggy Chrome sync) were 100% the same: title, url, folder. Thanks.
- (2019-10-11, v:0.0.7) Mark Wallace: process interrupted by chrome's red page deceptive link error
there needs to be a way to resume, or to flag "don't try this site again"
- (2019-09-25, v:0.0.7) vicentory: 希望新增功能
希望可以增加一个检测收藏网站是否有https网站的功能，多谢。I hope this Plugin can add a function to detect whether the collection website has https website, thanks.
- (2019-09-22, v:0.0.7) Dennis Devine: Remove multiple duplicates
Is there a way to tag many bookmarks to delete? I have thousands of bookmarks and they keep returning. Where can I make a donation
- (2019-09-13, v:0.0.7) Kersten Hallander: How about bulk option to delete in same parent folder?
I agree "sometimes it's convenient to keep same site bookmarks in different folders" but, what about adding a sub-option (subsequent?) to the bulk delete in same parent folder?
- (2019-09-06, v:0.0.7) Matthew Edmundson: URLs with different fragment identfiers are treated as duplicates
This app is mostly great, but I noticed that it is treating URLs with different fragment identifiers (those with different strings following a pound sign/hash mark) as duplicates. These often lead to different sections of a page, and shouldn't be treated as duplicates.
- (2019-09-05, v:0.0.7) PHP Gamesontrack: An option to 'Only keep first duplicate' as default.
Very nice extension - this saved me a lot of time - thank you!! I had thousands of bookmarks with quite a lot of duplicates. In order to delete all the duplicates, I had to specify each of the duplicates to be deleted manually - which took quite some time. Is it possible for you to give us an option saying 'Only keep first duplicate' => all others will be marked for deletion?