Reminders to drink water, blink, correct your posture and stretch for a healthier browsing.
When browsing we often forget to blink as often as our eyes need it. We forget to drink water and we also sit in a fixed and wrong position for a long period of time. This extension notifies you to blink, drink water, correct your posture and stretch. If you use the computer for the entire day and follow the reminders you will feel your eyes less tired, you will be better hydrated and you won't feel any numbness. Recommended settings: Drink reminder - 45 minutes Blink reminder - 20 minutes Stretch reminder - 90 minutes Posture reminder - 20 minutes
- (2021-03-30) Jean Hsu: Help me save my eyes and feel better. I'm constantly forgetting about my aching back and tired eyes.
- (2021-03-15) amritpal singh: Doesn't work as it should, Didn't receive a single notification
- (2021-03-03) Andreas Karz: Nice idea, but -- why it's not possible to set the interval manually???
- (2021-01-12) CTay2357: I loved the idea of this app and was very excited to use it - however it never sent me pop-ups like it said it would. I tried to debug it by updating chrome, un-installing and re-installing it, going into my window settings to fix notifications and pop-ups, and still nothing happens. Very disappointing as I'm a teacher and teaching virtually and not only could I have benefitted from this app but so too would my students.
- (2021-01-10) Tra Weler: I cannot change intervals. Clicking on tabs, icons - no option. The thing does not recognise pauses in my work - after sleep all the reminders from sleep time come instantly - when not needed! Delete it.
- (2020-11-23) Vijay V: it's not working properly.
- (2020-10-11) Sarthak Chauhan: AMAZING EXTENSION...Just loved it...!
- (2020-07-19) Caleb -: Old extension that hasn't been updated for a while and unfortunately doesn't seem to work anymore. Sad, because it seemed like exactly what I was looking for.
- (2020-04-01) Emily Buelinckx: I like how that it has reminders for all aspects (blinking, water, stretch, posture). Is there supposed to be popups? I only get the sound and sometimes when i'm watching something or listening to music I don't hear the sound, so i'd like to have the visual popup too.
- (2020-02-24) Donna Lutchman (she/her): I wanted to love this...but I've had it installed and ON for over 3hrs now and not one notification
- (2020-01-16) Tina Mendoza: I like this extension, but, I am hoping someone can help me figure out how to have different reminders, which are set at the same intervals, go off at different times, rather than all three at the same time. For example, if I want to be reminded to stretch and drink water every 30 minutes, how can I set one reminder to be at quarter past/quarter till and the other to be at the top of the hour/bottom of the hour?
- (2019-11-01) Trung Vu: How to change notification sound?
- (2019-10-15) Gwenaël Hanon: No pop-ups only sound, impossible to know which break to take.. I use chrome on Windows10
- (2019-09-12) ChumleyChum: Good, simple, necessary app that does what it says, recommend.
- (2019-08-06) Ivan Ermanoski: Neat, but unreliable: Nice and simple settings, could truly be a nice extension, but it stopped making sounds after a while, which makes it essentially useless as a reminder tool.
- (2019-07-26) Urmi Rahman: this extension is just like what i wanted for a long time . :3 i have to work and sit in front of a computer for 5-8 hours a day. So i need remainder for drinking water, scratching. i love this extension <3 <3 <3
- (2019-04-22) Danielle Feulner: Love the concept and the pop-ups are great. However I would like to be able to toggle off some reminders, so I can choose to get just a stretch reminder every hour or so (and none of the other pop ups).
- (2019-04-22) Kim Morgan: I've only just started using this extension, but it seems like it's going to be a great help with things I really want to work on. My only complaint is that you have to schedule everything in 5 minute increments. I hate having multiple notifications pop up at once.
- (2019-04-19) Aaron: I really like this extension, it's nice to be reminded of all these various things. My biggest issue is that you can't set "active hours" and you must manually disable this if you leave your computer on over night. When I get back to work in the morning I have a backlog of notifications that I have to clear out. Imagine if I left it turned on over the weekend! If this option was added I would up to 5 stars. Also the chrome menu pop up (when clicking on the extension) could really use a face lift (maybe some colors for the sliders? Not so blocky? It looks really boring and old in my opinion.
- (2019-03-28) Gefersom Alves: É útil, mas o único inconveniente é que nunca sei sobre o q é o lembrete, digo é tudo o mesmo som e não há notificação nem nada que diga o que é o lembrete.
- (2019-03-07) Brian Stumbaugh: added this extension...it worked the first time but hasn't worked since. It's been hours. Im using the Brave browser, but it uses Chrome extensions somehow. I opened up a Chrome browser and added it there and it works fine. Not sure if it's compatible for the Brave browser...just wanted to give a heads up because you guys said other people were reporting the same problem but you couldn't figure it out
- (2019-02-14) I'm not getting any reminders
- (2019-01-24) Jennifer Mayo: Love the concept and was excited to have all these different reminders in one tool, but it just didn't work for me. Literally - the reminders just don't show up. I did get the stretch reminder a few times, and the posture one once, but never saw a blink or water reminder (even though I had those set just the same as the other ones). Going to have to try something else.
- (2019-01-02) Blessie Adlaon: Downloaded this a day or two ago and am LOVING it! I never realized before how much I slouch and how little I blink. I feel so virtuous that I now drink so much water, stretch and blink so much, and always remember to straighten my back. Thank you so much for this extension/app!
- (2018-12-16) Atif Hussain: Wonderful extension. Very helpful to keep healthy habits while working on your pc
- (2018-09-03) 愛 Ai Affirmations: the extension is good and does exactly what it says... but I did find problems with it. When you click on the switch to switch off the extension, notifications still come up. Because I was annoyed about all the popups I deleted it, but I still got notifications for it, even though it wan't on my browser anymore. After I blocked the notifications from this extension it was okay, but it was still annoying none the less.
- (2018-07-09) Lakshika Chirantha: very helpful when we busy with pc.
- (2018-04-13) Lohwe Manuel Sy: Very helpful, nice and simple, great extension for chrome :) only i wish it could have its notification or pop up, not to fade until the notification is clicked or closed; especially for those times that the user is away from keyboard. Cheers to Mihai!
- (2018-03-23) Adonis Amit Sah: This Extension is great. Every one needs this.
- (2018-02-28) Claudiu Ana: Great extension. Good job
- (2018-01-07) Kartik Mistry: Nice and Simple. Does what it says. Specially, for a cyclist like me need constant reminder to stretch and proper position while working :)
- (2017-12-20) Walter Mastiff: i will send to all my friends
- (2017-07-31) Siva Prakash: Thank You!!!.. Its Done Really Good Job...Keep On Going.... Yahoooo
- (2017-04-08) Lucian Eros: usefull ext.
- (2017-03-29) Mihai: Wonderful app! Congrats!
- (2017-03-29) Such a great extension
- (2021-05-04, v:1.1) Andrew Brinn: Worked Day 1 then stopped Working Day 2
Same day I downloaded the extension I got notifications and so on but then Day 2 everything stopped
- (2021-02-18, v:1.1) Enterprise Strategic: No Notification
Not getting a visual notification on a Dell pc
- (2021-01-28, v:1.1) gaurav rajput: Only Sound No Notifications
Hey, I only get a sound no other notifications, so its confusing for which it rang for.
- (2021-01-19, v:1.1) Kahn Céline: only sound no other notification
hi I only get a sound no other notifications - I'm on PC
- (2021-01-14, v:1.1) YASHVI MEHTA: Unable to view notification
Hi, I only get a sound but do not any notification to explain which reminder has ticked off
- (2020-06-23, v:1.1) Giuseppe Berardi: How to erase SearchMine
Hi I'm having a lot of problems to try to disinstall Searchmine as main web browser in the Chrome settings...I have already reset original settings but nothing new .... Can u help me? Thanks so much Giuseppe
- (2020-05-19, v:1.1) Sai Srivastava Tumuluri: Full Screen / Chrome Notification
When multiple screens are present, the notification is only visible on one screen, any way to make to multiple screens? Can force Full screen notification be implemented?
- (2020-05-05, v:1.1) James rollinson: i only hear a sound, no indication which alarm windows 10
Hi, there are 4 alarms possible , but each causes only a sound. How can we distinguish between them?
- (2020-03-11, v:1.1) Tomasz Biały: Installed - and nothing happens :(
I can set the timers and everything, but zero notifications :( reinstalled and nothing happens
- (2020-01-10, v:1.1) Flora-work Lamson: colors
Could you add the color orange to the stretch reminder, so it stands out?
- (2019-12-14, v:1.1) Augustin Crochat: No notification pop-up
Hi, I just installed the extension but there are no notification pop-ups appearing, I hear the noise when I enable it but no visual reminder.
- (2019-09-02, v:1.1) kikkee: Errore col download
Appena premo il pulsante per avviare il download, mi compare la scritta impossibile avviare il download... per favore aiutatemi, grazie.
- (2019-05-09, v:1.1) Becky Clark: Popups are not working
No popups display. Any suggestions?
- (2019-04-17, v:1.1) Dr. Anas SARMINI: only sound works not notifications
i use my gmail user account for chrome in 2 laptops, both have the same settings because they are synchronized. in the 1st both sound and notification works, however in the 2nd it is only the sound works not notifications
- (2019-04-16, v:1.1) Marty Keil: Healthy Browsing extension popup duplicates
I thoroughly enjoy this extension, however I get popup reminders for every tab I have open (sometimes 4 or 5 at a time). If it were possible to have reminders only once per browser, rather than per tab, that would be marvelous.
- (2019-03-25, v:1.0) Prabhat Billore: No Notifications Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win 10
After time is up no notification coming. Win 10 notification ON Focus Assist OFF Disable Enable Done Remove and reinstall done
- (2018-11-08, v:1.0) Kirsan: Chrome remain in memory after close, if timer working
If you close chrome when extension is on (notifications enabled), all chrome process not quit - remains in memory.
- (2018-09-03, v:1.0) 愛 Ai Affirmations: Notifications and Off Switch
the extension is good and does exactly what it says... but I did find problems with it. When you click on the switch to switch off the extension, notifications still come up. Because I was annoyed about all the popups I deleted it, but I still got notifications for it, even though it wan't on my browser anymore. After I blocked the notifications from this extension it was okay, but it was still annoying none the less.
- (2018-08-03, v:1.0) MOTHER BROWN: slow start ups
EVERY SINCE I'VE SIGNED UP WITH GOOGLE CHROME MY BRAND NEW PC NOTEBOOK HAS ALL BUT STOPPED. I MUST RESTART OVER AND OVER JUST TO GET IT TO START UP....NOT ONLY THAT I CAN'T GET RID OF ALL OF THE EXTRA EXTENIONS THAT COME ALONG WITH GOOGLE CHROME. I KNOW THAT I WILL NOT GET A REPLY. I KNOW YOU DON'T READ THESE. AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER HELP.SO WHAT GOOD ARE YOU ANYWAY !!!!
- (2018-06-12, v:1.0) Dhruv Parekh: Not able to change extension settings after adding the extension
Not able to Change Settings after adding the extension Chrome Version Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-02-05, v:1.0) Gabriele Pezzani: googlesearch.
Hallo. A malware -googlesearch. get installed in my browser, and become the "predefinito", the first in list. I don't know how to get it off.