Minimalize the Trello board interface for better overview
Minimalistic board/card styling giving you a birds-eye view in Trello - Why? Trello is great, but if you have a lot of cards on your boards, the interface becomes a mess. Too much bulky chrome, borders, margins and paddings. Wouldn't you sometimes wish you could just chip away all the unnecessary junk? - How? This small Chrome Extension adds an extra button to the Trello toolbar. Click it and you get more than *50% more actual content on your screen*. Yes, 50 fucking percent. Open source on Github: https://github.com/laander/trello-birdseye --------------------------- v1.2.2 (2019-01-14) - Hides the card cover images that usually takes up a lot of space on board - Fixed some hover icon colors from dark gray to white v1.2.1 (2019-01-12) - Avatars on cards were not resized properly - "6 cards" subtitle under each list header should be white - "..." three dots submenu in list header should be white - Little "+" icon in "Add another card" under list footer should be white v1.2.0 (2018-01-09) - Persistent button state using chrome storage (requires new "storage" permission) - Initializes immediately when page is opened - Increased check interval to 3 seconds - Fixed the min-width on labels following the latest Trello update v1.1.0 (2017-06-12) - Made default click behaviour open the card instead of the inline-edit shortcut menu - Show card member icons! - Increased size of labels a bit and re-aligned them - Decreased check time to 1s (a bit faster to show on the page) v1.0.0 (2015-12-03) First release!
- (2021-01-22) Roman Dyachenko: В январе 2021 работает нормально. Эффект хороший.
- (2020-03-25) Metamotion: It was working as expected, then I realize the plugin was preventing other Trello Power-Up from working (their semi translucent button does not appear). I have tried several different Trello Power-Ups and the problem was the same. Please fix it.
- (2019-06-04) Xavi Comas: Útil para visualizar muchas tarjetas en una sola pantalla
- (2019-05-05) Philippe BARRAUD: Indispensable pour tout utilisateur de Trello !
- (2018-12-25) Игорь Кутейницын: Very awesome! I wish empty space become even less... Still great job, helps alot! Thanks devs! Cheers! <3 <3 <3
- (2018-10-31) Pretty useful, I like it. I often struggle with the zoom level I use in Trello and this addon answers this issue. There are still minor cosmetic issues and that's why I only rate it 4 stars (for instance, the labels and the member avatar sometimes overlap) but it's very useful nonetheless. Thanks for this!
- (2018-10-30) Marco Salvatori: ottima!! permette di compattare la visualizzazione in modo efficace!!
- (2018-10-30) Yen-Feng Cheng: doesn't work...
- (2018-10-12) stefan ketola: Seems like a good idea but not working on my Mac
- (2018-10-11) Johnathon Rhoades: Works as intended, excellent screen saving. Thank you.
- (2018-09-07) Heather Simon: I love the idea, but the extension does not work
- (2018-06-15) Tomasz Halko: Great idea, but actually it is not working on my laptop. When I click the small icon I get back to CHROME EXTENSION each time. I am gonna give it a try, but so far no success.. :(
- (2018-04-03) Subir Kumedan: Its great. Works very well. Lately I've noticed that when activated, the List names turn white rendering them invisible. WOuld love to get this fixed.
- (2018-03-19) Amanda Snyder: Two stars for excellent idea, BUT I cannot get it to work. I disabled all other Trello-related extensions (have no power ups) and it still just doesn't work.
- (2018-03-07) Dr. Brad Wilkerson: Works great. Lets me perform a quick view so I can prioritize very simply.
- (2017-11-18) G. Wayne Meaney: I love this. I have numerous Trello extensions installed and this is one of the handiest. I have a lot of cards and it can be overwhelming to look at it in one view, especially having to scroll. BirdsEye fixes this. The labels don't quite display well (I get some overlap, possibly due to other extensions), but the awesome Trelabels for Trello resolves it for me, so combining the two is perfect.
- (2017-02-05) anant kandpal: Doesnt work at ALL
- (2017-01-28) Philippe Larcher: I would appreciate a few options, like hiding images… also the design of trello compact mode is nicer for me. I like the ability to change the view with 1 click.
- (2019-01-29, v:1.2.2) Dr. Brad Wilkerson: Trello Birds-eye
Is there any way to not change cards list header to white. I cannot read it against any of my backgrounds. Thanks you.
- (2019-01-15, v:1.2.2) Mark Saylor: Hide Card Cover Images (Implemented 1/14/19)
Is there a way that you could make this option optional? I use the Card Cover Images with Birdseye to group my task cards in a list. I have created images that are about the size of the Birdseye cards for High Priority, Low Priority, etc. It was looking very professional and helped tremendously, but now that functionality is gone with your release yesterday.