Know who opens your emails, links and attachments, where and for how long. Recall and send self-destructed emails.
Know who opens your emails, links and attachments, where and for how long. Recall and send self-destructed messages. Pointofmail.com for Gmail and other providers allows you to track and recall email, get read receipts, send self-destructed messages, fix mistakes at sent messages and more. Features: ========= ✔✔ Know when, where and for how long have been read ✔✔ Get instant read receipts ✔✔ Schedule tracked messages with New Gmail UI ✔✔ Track when your message gets forwarded or disallow forwarding ✔✔ Know who exactly opened your email, even when sending to multiple recipients (Per-Recipient Tracking) ✔✔ Get notified when links and attachments gets opened ✔✔ Get read notifications on your mobile or SMS notifications about every event ✔✔ Recall, modify or delete sent messages ✔✔ Send self-destructed messages ✔✔ Follow-up reminder notifications for unread messages ✔✔ Send Personal Group Email at one click (Mail Merge) How To Use: =========== - Gmail: Click on Send&Track button inside Gmail Compose window. - Other: Add .pointofmail.com suffix to recipients' addresses in other web services such Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail and AOL. For more information visit http://www.pointofmail.com Pointofmail offers free, 7 days trial.
- (2021-03-31) Tonya Roberts: Almost awesome except there's no support, zero. The online support is never online and they don't respond to emails. What's the point of a subscription fee when you're not able to make a purchase? Trying for a week to activate it and unlock sent emails and cannot. It seemed to work beautifully until the trial expired. Now I can't purchase or gain access to previous emails and that Joe fellow at the end of the reminder emails doesn't exist. I would suggest just going with Mail Track which isn't as extensive in features but does provide read notices. If they ever fix their payment gateway or respond to support requests I will change the rating.
- (2020-11-28) Diane Koury: This is terrible. I used the trial offer period and did not want it...then when the trial was over, ALL of my emails were blocked and pointofmail sent me emails saying my emails were not sent because I did not update my account. Well, i do not want the service and am not paying anything, but it keeps blocking my emails from being sent on this laptop. Terribel sand abusive. They have not responded to ny 20 emails asking why this is and what to do. This is a total scam..they want you to pay for a service or they block your outgoing emails.
- (2020-07-25) Nazarene-David Lakey: It's kinda cool... and blows the competition away. I subscribe to another similar service, but it has nowhere near as many features as P.O.M! Like being able to redact yan email you've sent to someone??? LOL I cannot Beleive how many time I wished I could do that in the past! now it's possible. My complaints are that it apoears that there ate false email read notifications whebnever I open an email anbout the email I sent. Alkso, customer support is non-responsive.
- (2018-10-09) Clay & Kathie Kime: It requires extra steps to avoid stored contacts. It sends a promo Email for their company in front of your email the multi open tracking does not work looking at the comments of others, it is not free if you want to actually use it.
- (2018-09-16) Elson Martina: i'm very glad to know this!
- (2018-06-15) Stephen Finch: It shows multiple reads for email that gmail has kicked back as undelivered due to the recipients account being over quota. I sent pointofmail an email about it 2 days ago and according to their software, they haven't even opened it yet. You may think it's working but I advise you not to jump to any conclusions with anyone who says they didn't get your message yet this software claims they did because you may be apologizing to them soon after.
- (2017-10-26) Stephanie Coffin: Not free! You are limited in the amount you can send and then after that you can no longer track until you sign up for 19.99 a month option (their cheapest option BTW) I loved the recall & tracking but did not like the lag it caused to receive & send emails. The price is not worth it.
- (2017-08-26) Dr. R. A. Raaj: Read quite a bit of bad reviews about this add-on but decided to give it a go anyway. I've only used it for a couple of days but I must say, I was surprised & even thrilled by it's seamless performance! Why didn't anyone else think of creating it sooner? Pointofmail creators, my sincerest salutations to you! Keep up the excellent work!
- (2016-05-23) Hilda Lopes: so far I love it!
- (2014-03-24) Pascal CASTRATARO: It might be time to update, no ?