The swiss army knife of tab, history, bookmark, session, and extension management.
- (2020-02-08) Chelsea Boddie: This extension is exactly what I needed. I love it and can say that it definitely helps with my productivity.
- (2020-01-04) Kris W: It's missing option to search for duplicates in history and delete them (only duplicates)
- (2019-10-21) Adrian Staicu: Good for session control, but I didn't have much use for the rest of the features. I would have loved to be able to disable the new tab thing. I found that totally useless. For now I keep it disabled and enable it when I need it. Maybe it would make more sense to split it in two extension and also find duplicate tabs.
- (2019-07-01) Richard Hoefer: Wow Jason, this is amazingly architected with unprecedented amounts of style customization and uncommonly great UX! The "however" part for me is that in order for me to use this as my new tab replacement page, I would want all tab tiles to be at least 1/2 the width and size of your defaults. I was momentarily excited seeing within your extensive custom theming options you have the ability to change tile sizes! But not make them smaller, only larger. I am sure you have very well thought-out rationales for this re the common problem of end users being their own worst enemies in configuring things that break when scaled across a large data set. However, for me, my highest priorities for a new tab page are instant icon recognition, in most cases without the need for any text whatsoever to identify the site. I know I am in the minority, but I'd much prefer the methods employed by numerous other tab speed-dial extensions whereby the domain's app or favicon is shown by default, plus giving users the option to customize the icons with their own uploaded image files (for example, as implemented by Infinite Dashboard's bookmarks page). The scale of your default tab tiles is very similar to sitting way too close to the front of a TV or movie screen, and you are enveloped by items way too large as to be uncomfortable. Nevertheless, I have to salute you and say that I have never ever seen this much extraordinary user experience thinking and execution in an extension on any platform. I'm sure you are a force to reckon with in all of your client work.
- (2019-06-14) Carlos Eduardo Guerra Silva: Impressive functionality!
- (2019-06-04) Terrn Lister: The bookmarks part needs some work, since I have my bookmarks all sorted into folders, but it shows everything as a single list that cannot be collapsed or hidden. Quite annoying.
- (2019-05-19) J K: Maybe good concpet... but I hope it can have it own page instead of taking over my new tab page
- (2019-04-15) wa da: I don't know how to use it
- (2019-03-15) Lesia DiPenta: Am I missing something? I cannot use the extension, it only allows options where I can toggle on and off about 20 settings. But I can't get to the actual program with all the features, the program in the pic above. I cannot access it. Where is it?! I click on the extension, nothing. Click on options, nothing. Tried to find their website, nothing. Where is the program so I can do all the features in the overview?
- (2019-03-08) Henry V F: It removed my duplicate bookmarks and saved me a lot of time.
- (2018-12-03) Jesse Ω: a lot of time was put into this and it has a lot of cool feature, dont see many ext like this anymore!
- (2018-10-02) Javier arias: MUY BUENA IDEA IDEAR ESTA TABULAción cierta y precisa como una navaja
- (2018-02-13) Beryl: Incredible - does everything in one package! Please make it run separate from New Tab!
- (2017-10-21) Инна Валешковская: Great Tool. Only if there was a possibility to move tabs between saved sessions and make search not in each session but in all sessions and open tabs simultaneously ...
- (2017-04-06) Marcin Chmiel: It seemed fine until I identified this extension as a major performance drawback. This is especially apparent when scrolling pages.
- (2016-12-23) Joakim Eliasson: This extension does what I need and I used to need 4-5 extensions to do that!
- (2016-12-18) Alex Dorey: Everything i need in a new-tab extension. I like that it's open source and the devs regularly update it with bug fixes and features. Though, it might be good to have demos of the advanced features built into the extension.
- (2016-12-15) Rhiamon Reese: Sarebbe la migliore estensione del suo genere ma purtroppo non riesce a gestire tanti Bookmarks (ne ho centinaia) e quando cerco di aprire l'estensione dopo aver selezionato la modalità Bookmarks, si blocca e rimane bloccata. Non posso più nemmeno accedere alle opzioni per resettarla, devo disinstallarla e reinstallarla.
- (2016-10-12) Reset 77: This could be one of the top 3 chrome extensions in history, it has a lot of potential i currently dont use it cause it replaces new tab, i already have a cool speed dial so my biggest suggestion will be to allow this extension run as a normal tab you can pin, instead of replacing the New Tab, also is slow to load, thats why having it always open in a normal tab will be much better also as a UI designer i will suggest moving the left menu to the top, the left menu overlapping the content is not very useful and there is a lot of free space in the top This has a lot of potential, hope you still develop this Thanks!!
- (2016-08-02) Martin Lichtblau: Try it out yourself - this tool is phenomenal on so many levels!
- (2016-04-25) Floyd: Great extension and I love it, but it seems to not want to love me back. Would love to have a dark theme. It started crashing/autoclosing after I made some changes in settings eg. Tile size etc. Fixed it by reinstalling. Overall great extension, would love to have tab thumbnails as a separate extension. Thank you for your extension and your consideration.
- (2020-06-16, v:2.9.7) Miyako Jones: New tab page sorting option
I changed the setting to "most visited" but it keeps resetting to "last visit", sometimes as soon as I close the menu. It always resets if I close and then reopen the page.
- (2020-03-17, v:2.9.7) Agent XLax: Installed Tab Master 5000 and I cannot get it to launch
I ran across you extension Tab Master 5000 and liked what I read so I decided to install it. Since then I do not see a icon for it in my Icon bar, nor does it run. I have checked my extentions page and yes it is installed. At this point I have no idea hopw to fix the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Vivaldi-Snapshot on Manjaro KDE 19.0.2 Testing Build
- (2019-12-29, v:2.9.7) alex sca: opens 2 times the new page
Hi, since the last chrome update (Version 79.0.3945.88), Tab Master 5000 opens 2 times the new page
- (2019-09-27, v:2.9.6) Jordon Wallace: Select multiple tabs to open.
Select multiple tabs to open. [email protected] Why am I stating obvious things when really I should realize how complicated it can be....thanks for the work. Hours and hours of work. History is coveted by presumptuous masters. MS-DOS was creating and dropping triggers. Big text in the manual, wonder if it's mind control. Both sides of liminal retention interact with reality. Wonder how this relates to nature... Wonderful App.
- (2019-09-27, v:2.9.6) Jordon Wallace: Display the entire URL and slide column width.
What about export url list only. CSV tab delimit ? delimit...N
- (2019-09-27, v:2.9.6) Jordon Wallace: Open multiple tabs from bookmarks or history. Don't worry we can do this together. ??
Wonderful app wish it would look more like an SQL spreadsheet kind of thingy, control click for multiple actions on a single tab from the tab list line, grab and order tabs.
- (2019-04-18, v:2.8.0) Balakumar bala: Import didn't work
I exported my sessions and opened it in a different laptop. The direct links worked whereas grouped tabs were empty, it shows no hyperlinks when that grouped tab was opened.
- (2019-03-15, v:2.8.0) Lesia DiPenta: Great app, overview shows awesome features, but can't find a few of them:
Can this automatically save whole sessions in order to save PC memory, so that I could and access all sessions later in the future. I cannot find any setting or tool/utility to do this. Can you explain anything remotely close to what I'm speaking of trying to do? I just simply want to set aside many entire sessions in order to save current memory, and access it later without having to open the entire session, just maybe one tab or 2, or all. I know that it allows you to auto-turn off tabs if not used for a specific amt of time (to save memory), and you can reload it by clicking on it. But I'm wondering if it can *automatically* or manually do that for whole sessions, so that when I want to start searching for something totally unrelated to that session & need memory/RAM, I'll set those aside and they'll stay there forever until deleted, til I go back to them. Also, duplicate bookmark cleaner--can't find that. Just wondering how one user did that bc I have a Bookmark duplicate cleaner I'd like to get rid of & only use this extension for all of my needs. Thank you very much, it's an awesome tool. Last thing, is there any way in the future to use this without changing the "New Tab" page? I would like to download an extension in the Chrome store that changes my New Tab page to search via different sites on one new tab, rather than only searching Google. I don't want to remove your extension though, & I don't think I can have both...? Thanks again. I'll be sure to check for your replies.
- (2019-03-13, v:2.8.0) Clemens Ratte-Polle: tab master 5000 chrome extension
hi will it sort tabs revers, backwards? :) thx
- (2018-12-01, v:2.8.0) Adeel Lakhani: Synchronize across devices?
Does this sync browsing sessions to other devices where I'm logged in to Chrome?
- (2018-06-04, v:2.6.1) Matt Smith: Sidebar not working
I thought I would do this as a support question, rather than a review. I'm not sure I get the whole purpose of this extension. If the tabs are already open, why display a page in a new tab with the tab info? I would rather have a constantly-open left/right sidebar with the tabs listed (incl child tabs). I just saw there is a keyboard shortcut for a sidebar, but it doesn't work. Also, displaying the sessions doesn't allow you to do anything. You can't enable/disable or uninstall them; unless I'm missing something. And if you can't do anything, what's the point? I think I'll uninstall for now.
- (2018-05-09, v:2.6.1) Erik Alcala Salero: Closing new start page ?
Hi, when I open a new tab I see the opened tabs, that is great ! when I click one the focus jumps to the selected tab but does the new tab remain open ? Is there a way to close the new tab when I click a tab tile ? Thanks !
- (2018-02-13, v:2.6.1) Beryl: Selective discard from memory
I'd like to suggest the ability to selectively discard from memory tabs / sites (as done by "the great suspender"). An option to close the New Tab tab after clicking on a tile. I end up with New Tabs everywhere. I can turn this to only one but then lose where i was. So also open New Tab next to current Tab please. Great plugin - Thanks