An easy tool for taking screenshots (full screen / visible part / selected by yourself)
Capture the web page, either part of it or full page. Edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface. Replacement of 'Awesome screenshot capture' and 'Nimbus Screenshot' Click on icon or Press Alt twice to take screenshots ## Change Logs v1.2.16 * Rename image file name before download v1.2.8 * Capability to change keyboard shortcuts v1.2.7 * fix problems with selecting a small area v1.2.6 * support capturing full screenshot on tweet page v1.2.5 * fix bugs v1.2.4 * Support scrolling when selecting areas * fix bugs v1.2.1 * Support taking screenshots of zoomed pages v1.2.0 * A work around for copying image * Show captured size when selecting area * Shortcut key (<space> <f>) for capturing visual area / full page screenshot v1.1.2 * Fix keyboard shortcut (press alt twice to trigger) v1.1.0 * Download as PNG, JPEG or WEBP * Effects for holding shift when resizing Rectangle and Line * Progress notification when capturing full page screenshots * Hide buttons when selecting area
- (2020-04-04) PORTAIL RV: super
- (2020-02-29) laura mena: Muy útil, fácil de usar
- (2020-01-28) Rica Tesoro: Very useful extension!
- (2020-01-26) Nik Lav: Works as described
- (2020-01-23) César Mujica Castro: Pretty cool addon. Maybe you could add a shortcut to call the function.
- (2019-12-31) Sirko: tried other similar ones, they didn't work. but this one works fast and easy. It's alive! It's alive!
- (2019-11-25) SpaceOpossum27: I would like to take sceenshots from PDF files wiewed in chrome
- (2019-11-06) k m: Best screen capture extension I have come across, particularly appreciating the support for webp (saves the headache of convention). Only caveat I found that it saves a default file name and thus adds extra workflow having to rename the file after it been saved.
- (2019-10-02) Green Galazy Dino: it works way beter than the other one i tryed 100% amazing
- (2019-10-02) Andrew Cipollone: Very helpful extension. Allows me to take screenshots of content on my work PC simply and easily.
- (2019-05-16) Mohammed Alaithan: Simple and easy to use, I like how you can directly copy image and no need to save it (you have the option to save also) and you can add text also. MAKE sure you turn on allow URLs and restart chrome after adding the extention.
- (2018-11-23) Goran Karovic: Not working on some sites (quora) Blac icon on Black chrome theme?
- (2018-11-21) Very good. It's the best webclipper. Practical and small, without too much features.If you love and miss the original webclipper (circa 2010) then this one is for you. Forget the other clippers, they are too bulky and slow. This one is lean, fast and cool!
- (2018-06-30) Черный Кролик: Короче, когда нажимаешь на значок ножницы то экран становится темнее, чем больше тыкаете на эконку, тем темнее (что я и сделала в первый раз, я же не люблю ждать) Хотя скачивается быстро и сразу в папку загрузок. Можно видимую область сделать скрин или всю страницу
- (2018-03-05) Taining Lu: Hope you guys like it
- (2018-11-21, v:1.2.12) Renaming
Excellent extension. It would be nice to give the image a new name. Right now it's called "image.png" and I clip a lot of images forgetting which was which. How about a short input field to re-name it? That would be amazing. Thank you so much for this useful extension.
- (2018-11-06, v:1.2.12) Samskarebyaha S: Not able to use it anymore
Not able to use it anymore. Something to do with chrome I think. Please check and address