Make text on websites more readable again with this simple line height adjuster.
Sometimes text on websites can be hard to read due to poor line height. This extension allows you to adjust the line height to give a better reading experience. It offers a simple slider to adjust line height within a reasonable range, but if more line height is required you can enter any value you wish in the manual entry box.
- (2018-12-07) Brian Rossiter: Superamazing! I'm learning how to speed read, and this is so helpful to have! Thank you! :)
- (2018-07-12) Laura I Gimenez: This is so helpful!
- (2018-02-03) GoooDeK: Love it. I've been looking for exactly this extension. Thank you for making it
- (2017-09-24) Turing Republic: I have dyslexia and this is very Helpful,
- (2017-07-03) Ash Connolly: CHANGED MY LIFE! 10/10 WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- (2019-10-15, v:0.0.4) Savannah Boyer: Line Height is not changing after using the extension
This extension doesn't work, at least for Chrome 77. After changing the line height in the extension flyout in the browser toolbar, the changes are not made. This happens with both the slider and manual entry. Clicking out of the flyout will not save your changes, and no changes are made as the line height is adjusted real-time.
- (2018-09-25, v:0.0.4) GoooDeK: Feature Request: Store Line Height setting per web page
Hello LineHeight team, I really appreciate your app, it has helped me a lot with my online reading (of which i do a tremendous amount). I would be absolutely saddened to see this love-able little app not reaching its full potential - which would include the automatic/manual tracking of line height settings per web page. As currently it defaults to the web-page's awfully bunched up line height as soon as you refresh/close/re-open any given web page. I really hope you'll be able add this little (much needed) feature. In the meantime, i'll continue to suggest your wonderful app to everyone i know and meet. Kindest regards. Godfrey