Make text on websites more readable again with this simple line height adjuster.
Sometimes text on websites can be hard to read due to poor line height. This extension allows you to adjust the line height to give a better reading experience. It offers a simple slider to adjust line height within a reasonable range, but if more line height is required you can enter any value you wish in the manual entry box.
- (2021-07-25) Michał Sobczyński: 1. Doesn't remember site settings 2. Does not work on all sites
- (2021-07-09) Huang Guiyang: It is useful. But it does not work for some websites, for example, www.google.com. www.bing.com.
- (2021-05-13) Who Am I: It's OK but not apply for facebook. Please add this feature for facebook
- (2020-09-26) Howard Gaukrodger: Good extension for those who need to increase the white space. Congrats to the designer. However, I was hoping to *decrease* line height. This doesn't seem to be a function of the extension. Any chance of implementing it? I've tried 0.5, etc, but the extension disallows this and reverts to 1.0.
- (2020-06-29) phly95 :: Really helps me read. Without it, I keep losing my spot when reading. Works great with "Narrower" by "Andrey Leshenko" on the Chrome Web Store.
- (2018-12-07) Brian Rossiter: Superamazing! I'm learning how to speed read, and this is so helpful to have! Thank you! :)
- (2018-07-12) Laura I Gimenez: This is so helpful!
- (2018-02-03) GDK: Love it. I've been looking for exactly this extension. Thank you for making it
- (2017-09-24) Sergio Gomes Ramalli: I have dyslexia and this is very Helpful,
- (2017-07-03) Ash Connolly: CHANGED MY LIFE! 10/10 WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- (2021-02-28, v:0.0.4) Lee Osborne: automatically
automatically set a line height without dooing it manually
- (2019-10-15, v:0.0.4) Savannah Boyer: Line Height is not changing after using the extension
This extension doesn't work, at least for Chrome 77. After changing the line height in the extension flyout in the browser toolbar, the changes are not made. This happens with both the slider and manual entry. Clicking out of the flyout will not save your changes, and no changes are made as the line height is adjusted real-time.
- (2018-09-25, v:0.0.4) GDK: Feature Request: Store Line Height setting per web page
Hello LineHeight team, I really appreciate your app, it has helped me a lot with my online reading (of which i do a tremendous amount). I would be absolutely saddened to see this love-able little app not reaching its full potential - which would include the automatic/manual tracking of line height settings per web page. As currently it defaults to the web-page's awfully bunched up line height as soon as you refresh/close/re-open any given web page. I really hope you'll be able add this little (much needed) feature. In the meantime, i'll continue to suggest your wonderful app to everyone i know and meet. Kindest regards. Godfrey