Replaces Helvetica Neue font family from CSS font stack to use next fallback.
Unlike other extensions, this one doesn't automatically provide Arial as fallback, to respect designer's second choise of font family.
- (2020-12-26) Jashonn Reese: Works!
- (2020-12-21) Matt Bielewicz: Omg, this is exactly what I was looking for to fix the weirdly bold font issue whenever Helvetica Neue appeared on a site! Things are readable again. Thank you!
- (2020-09-19) Josué Parodi: How is it supposed to work? I've just installed it, but it does nothing.
- (2020-08-13) Médéric Niot: It works perfectly ! Since I downloaded "Helvetica Neue" font, all websites fonts are glitchy, and now, because of this Chrom extension, all websites fonts are perfect ! Thank you so much ! :D
- (2018-07-26) Rosalia Cavalcante da Silva: Não funciona
- (2018-02-20) Ilya S: Doesn't work at all.
- (2016-07-02) Ethan Thibault (wickedlyethan): Does exactly what it says! I'm a fan, fixed Messenger.com from looking like rubbish
- (2015-10-29) Luca Zampetti: ####!
- (2015-10-09) Corrado Francolini: A-wesome!
- (2015-10-09) Alice Berluti: GENIUS!