Shows Sorted Soundcloud Comments by Time on Track
Sort SoundCloud Comments By Time on Track Ever wanted to see SoundCloud comments at a certain moment of a track but there are too many too at that time to see valuable ones? It makes it very difficult to find the ID of a track at a certain point in a mix. The simple extension displays SoundCloud comments for a track you are listening to sorted by their time.
- (2020-01-09) Pascal Rigo: Does the job. thanks! A good new feature would be the ability to filter on comments that contain for instance "track id" and have their replies. I use another extension on youtube comments that has that. it's awesome ;)
- (2018-05-18) Bernd Marbach: THANKS! Finally! Would be perfect if you could see the current track time marked in the list...
- (2018-03-20) Philippe Steels: Simple and efficient ! thanks a lot
- (2017-03-29) Dilda Steam: I don't trust extensions that can read and change all data from websites I visit. If it were only for soundcloud I would use this, but sorry...Update the extension to only change and/or read data from SoundCloud and I will trust this extension.
- (2016-04-27) Ivan Vasin: Does what it says. This feature should be built into the SoundCloud UI. Until then, I'll use this extension.
- (2016-11-15, v:1.0) Ivan Vasin: Doesn't work when playing a track in a playlist
This extension does not recognize the address when playing a track in the context of a playlist. The address looks like https://soundcloud.com/some_user/some_track?in=some_user/sets/some_set. Rather than showing the time-sorted comments, the extension says """ Not a valid SoundCloud track URL Make sure URL is similar to soundcloud.com/user/trackname """ Removing the part of the address starting at the '?' works around the issue, but this SoundCloud to play different tracks after the current one ends.
- (2016-07-08, v:1.0) 'an error has occurred'
this message keeps coming up when I try to install