Shows Sorted Soundcloud Comments by Time on Track
Sort SoundCloud Comments By Time on Track Ever wanted to see SoundCloud comments at a certain moment of a track but there are too many too at that time to see valuable ones? It makes it very difficult to find the ID of a track at a certain point in a mix. The simple extension displays SoundCloud comments for a track you are listening to sorted by their time.
- (2020-11-23) Milan: Thanks a lot for this. It should be the default display of comments
- (2020-06-25) Josh Layall: The extension doesn't seem to be working anymore. 25/06/2020. Any troubleshooting tips appreciated
- (2020-01-09) Pascal Rigo: Does the job. thanks! A good new feature would be the ability to filter on comments that contain for instance "track id" and have their replies. I use another extension on youtube comments that has that. it's awesome ;)
- (2018-05-18) Bernd Marbach: THANKS! Finally! Would be perfect if you could see the current track time marked in the list...
- (2018-03-20) Philippe Steels: Simple and efficient ! thanks a lot
- (2017-03-29) Dilda Steam: I don't trust extensions that can read and change all data from websites I visit. If it were only for soundcloud I would use this, but sorry...Update the extension to only change and/or read data from SoundCloud and I will trust this extension.
- (2016-04-27) Ivan Vasin: Does what it says. This feature should be built into the SoundCloud UI. Until then, I'll use this extension.
- (2020-06-10, v:1.2) Alec Hamilton: I love this plug in, please fix!
The plug in doesn't seem to work anymore. It just says the URL is invalid. Tested on multiple different tunes all with valid URLs and it's the same issue. A few other users have noticed it's not working too!
- (2020-05-22, v:1.2) Haas: Doesn't seem to work anymore
I keep getting Make sure URL is similar to soundcloud.com/user/trackname Example URL that it didn't work on - https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/jsparrow290420
- (2016-11-15, v:1.0) Ivan Vasin: Doesn't work when playing a track in a playlist
This extension does not recognize the address when playing a track in the context of a playlist. The address looks like https://soundcloud.com/some_user/some_track?in=some_user/sets/some_set. Rather than showing the time-sorted comments, the extension says """ Not a valid SoundCloud track URL Make sure URL is similar to soundcloud.com/user/trackname """ Removing the part of the address starting at the '?' works around the issue, but this SoundCloud to play different tracks after the current one ends.
- (2016-07-08, v:1.0) 'an error has occurred'
this message keeps coming up when I try to install