Team and Project Alignment built into Gmail, Google Calendar, and Slack
Braid is the easiest way to store and share important emails, events, and notes with your project teams, friends, and family. Create projects and add just the important information - client deliverables, meeting notes, travel confirmations - from within your Gmail and Google Calendar. We also have a Slack application so you can view and add notes and updates to your Braid projects. Add coworkers, teammates, and others to your projects so everyone is up to date without having to use status tools or project management software.
- (2016-07-20) Tim Katerberg: So easy to tag and share emails/ calendars, etc to keep everyone on the same page
- (2016-07-17) John Fernandez: Great app!!
- (2016-07-15) Rahul Garg: Extremely useful app. I personally use it to help manage my small business, keeping employees and myself organized for higher productivity.
- (2016-07-14) Nick Fassler: Awesome app. Great way to integrate project management directly into email.
- (2016-06-15) Eric P: Awesome tool for productivity, like Evernote but in a working context. Love it!
- (2016-06-15) Vincent Termini: Love the idea and execution is on par to be better than the Todoist plugin.... However, I can't find anywhere to set a deadline (!?)
- (2016-02-19) George Tan: Awesome collaboration tool. Allows me to share projects with different teams, all in my most frequented site: gmail inbox.
- (2016-02-19) Ira Shaughnessy: Great for tracking personal and professional projects. I've used it for work, fantasy sports and family emails. Very helpful!
- (2016-02-18) Adam Brown: Great way to manage a consulting project - to track critical client communications, have all key docs in one place, and see the status of different workstreams
- (2016-11-06, v:0.71) Douglas Lange: braid in apps
Have added braid extension, app store says it is added, yet it does not show up in the apps section
- (2016-02-15, v:0.57) raja mathi: doubts
how to create a project