Format and convert case of selected text.
Jun 30, 2018 ~ 1.2.1 ~ Fixed critical issue preventing context menu from appearing after browser restart Jun 22, 2018 ~ 1.2.0 ~ Text replacement within HTML; Base64 and URI encode options; UI refresh Automatically copies your formatted text to the clipboard, and will attempt to replace the original text within the page. Featuring the following formats: - Pretty standard sentence case - Title Case is an Option - UPPERCASE - lowercase - Capitalize Every Word Plus optional formatting for developers: - Hyphenated (hyphenated-format) - Underscored (underscored_format) - CamelCase - Constant (CONSTANT_FORMAT) - Convert to base64 or encode text for a URI :3
- (2019-12-18) Charles Richardson: Excellent, very useful
- (2019-08-01) Elias Rodriguez: Hey it doesn't work. I updated the sites I wanted to use it with and nothing, it just doesn't do anything at all. I see the little cat with the submenus, but clicking any formatting option is useless. I have Windows 10 64 and the latest Chrome. 10 points for the idea, 0 for implementation hahaha ;) just kidding. If you fix it would be awesome to be able to format with bold, underscore and italics maybe using Unicode like this https://boldtext.io/
- (2019-07-06) RAJ TAU: i think best for real strruggurs you tuber
- (2019-06-30) Dawid Holas: Nice, helps a little. I would really appreciate adding hotkeys, though.
- (2019-02-03) Welker Costa: Replace text not work 90% of times :/, but is Ok, very useful. 5 of 5.
- (2018-05-23) Gersivan Oliveira: Altera somente texto digitado pelo usuário.
- (2017-05-15) Anna Singer: Unbelievably amazing.