Hit-a-Hint style keyboard navigation. No mouse needed to click on links and stuff.
Press , (comma) on your keyboard to show hints for all links, buttons, text fields and other things you can click or focus. Press . (period) instead to open links in new tabs when they are clicked. These shortcuts can be changed in the extension options. Hints will be automatically triggered when possible. You can disable this in the extension options. Press Escape to hide the hints. If you find any bugs or have suggestions please submit a new issue here: https://github.com/KennethSundqvist/key-jump-chrome-extension/issues
- (2021-05-25) niktor76: It works again, thanks for fixing it!
- (2021-04-24) Artem Vakhitov: Works nicely when it works but conflicts with Ublock Origin, which severely limits its usefulness these days. I appreciate the large numbers and the color used for hints, remembering the Mouseless Browsing extension for Firefox where hints were smaller and uncolored and thus harder to read.
- (2020-11-20) Taylor Phillips: Love it! Works great on its own, but seems to conflict with the Vimium extension. Number tags pull up, but typing the tag number does nothing if the Vimium extension is enabled.
- (2020-04-09) Joel Waldenbäck: Aldrig varit så nöjd med ett tillägg som detta. Världsklass!
- (2019-09-08) Antônio Jairo: Simplesmente eu não consegui fazer o aplicativo funcionar no Windows XP. Alguém tem alguma dica, por favor?
- (2018-09-10) Mike Bilel: perfect
- (2018-01-22) rei miyasaka: Would be nice if you could use a leading zero instead of hitting enter when the option is an order or magnitude less than the maximum, e.g.  instead of [enter]. That way, I immediately know what I have to press.
- (2017-11-24) Sorawut Lertplangsanti: It is what I am looking for. Thank you. P.S. It would be nice to temporary remember hint numbers to elements. For example Youtube, when I scrolled down a page, it hint a different number for the same button.
- (2020-08-26, v:5.1.0) Sorawut Lertplangsanti: I cannot change keyboard shortcuts on the latest Chrome.
I would like to remap keys. Could you please suggest me?