Quickly and easily manage your bookmarks, straight from your browser's address bar!
Quickly access and manage your bookmarks through an easy to use and intuitive popup window. The search bar will let you navigate through thousands of bookmarks instantly. Your bookmarks will remain completely private. Your data will never leave your Chrome browser and this extension does not send or store any of your data to either a remote server or third party.
- (2020-09-21) Dan Gustafsson: Really good, small and ubiquitous! I picked this over more heavy applications, and it's precisely what I need: search my long list of bookmarks, instead of googling everything all the time.
- (2020-03-16) Bruce Wayne: super useful thankyou!
- (2019-02-15) Amr Skr: النظام يتجمد تماما على لينكس. سوف أراجع تقييم الإضافة بعد إصلاح الخطأ
- (2019-01-03) Indi Li: Thanks!! It does everything I need! Search not only for bookmarks but folders too, editing on the fly with drag'n'drop... Awesome!! Definitely what I was searching for :) PS. Only some little suggestions. Please, make scrollbars (that appears after opening too much folders) slim. And these red borders are almost invisible ;)
- (2018-12-18) Maik Lindner: Einfach und schnell. Vielen Dank für diese Erweiterung! Es werden nicht nur Linknamen, sondern URLs und Ordnernamen durchsucht - super. Die Standardeinstellungen passen für mich. Allerdings habe die Extension manuell mit einem Hotkey [CTRL]+[B] belegt und kann sie so schnell ein- und ausblenden und praktisch nur mit der Tastatur bedienen. Die Bookmarkleiste brauche überhaupt nicht mehr. Absolut genial!
- (2015-10-18) Jeremy James: It's simple and does what you expect it to. Points for having simple permissions, other extensions ask for way too much.
- (2019-01-03, v:2.4) Indi Li: Design
Wrote some of suggestions in my review. Hope it helps!
- (2016-06-15, v:2.3) Jeremy Wallis: Expanding Folders
Hi again, What do you think about having sub-folders in the tree expand automatically on mouse hover?
- (2016-03-17, v:2.1) Jeremy Wallis: Search malfunctioning
Sorry for the repost. It should have been flagged as a problem rather than a reply to my previous... There seems to be a significant problem with the search function. Typing at normal speed there's a huge delay with the letters appearing in the search bar. Trying it just now it actually froze completely and I had to refresh the page to get it to work.
- (2016-01-21, v:2) Jeremy Wallis: Icon
Hi! Thanks for this. Nice and simple. I think you could use a tidier tool-bar icon though. Perhaps just use the Chrome bookmarks 'star'?