Privacy Badger tự động học cách chặn các máy theo dõi mà chạy ngầm.
- (2023-09-24) Oliver White: Go EFF!
- (2023-09-21) Nice Google: 莫名其妙帮我卸载掉了这个扩展 怎么回事？ 有鬼
- (2023-09-16) index: Yeah very very good!!!
- (2023-09-15) J J: On second thought, Privacy Badger does a good job alongside UBO Lite or any other adblocker. Most ad blockers just show you the total blocked with no details of what the blocked ones are, Privacy Badger shows you what's blocked and you can slide block them yourself. It's a worthwhile addon to any ad blocker of your choice.
- (2023-08-11) Razvan Constantin: Pretty please devs, STOP this insane 2-3 times popup when installing this extension! Install, freaking new tab with privacy badger. Close browser. Start browser, freaking new tab with privacy badger. Close browser. Start browser, freaking new tab with privacy badger. And this has been going on for quite a while on plenty machines.
- (2023-08-02) normalmighty: This is a better realistic privacy solution than anything else I've seen. 10/10
- (2023-07-28) Cygnus: I can't check out with EBT at Walmart bc it says Blocked By Extension. I disabled it for WM, but it still does it. I have to turn the whole thing off. I'll try disabling on EBT site. I'll know the next time I order. If it still does it, I will find st else
- (2023-06-02) J Cooper-Wilk: This extension is approved by EFF.org one of the best non-profits fighting for online privacy and anonymity. Privacy Badger has easy to use settings to meet many needs and is easy to turn off when/if required. I appreciated the work this team has done to allow everyone to use the internet without receiving unwanted malicious codes, malware, cookies, tracking, data mining, etc.
- (2023-05-23) nil bar: MUITO BOA
- (2023-04-26) Grayson: It's pretty flippin fantastic. I mean, pages are popping in faster. All of these money hungry websites can barely see me, It's great. can't wait to tell the boss.
- (2023-03-26) Jerry Shang: The single best extension for Chrome.
- (2022-11-18) Kien N: depuis qql semaines, je vois l'extension disable avec un message d'erreur "extension doit etre reparer "
- (2022-11-09) michael chalk: Brilliant! I've been looking for a way to remove the ?fbclid garbage from the end of facebook external links. Works like a charm. (Haven't investigated further yet, but this is a great start, thank you.)
- (2022-11-01) Taehl: Used to love it... But as of 10/31/2022 it's causing my entire browser to crash constantly! According to Windows Event Viewer: [678576:679600:1031/190114.504:WARNING:chrome_content_verifier_delegate.cc(216)] Corruption detected in extension pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp installed at: Data\Default\Extensions\pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp\2022.9.27_1, from webstore: 1, corruption reason: 1, should be repaired: 0, extension location: kInternal Please fix this crucial extension!
- (2022-10-16) M.Gökay: Reklam engelleyici kullanıyorsanız , bu eklentiyle beraber, her sitede değil ama bazı sitelerde ortaya çıkan "reklam engelleyicinizi kapatın" uyarısını almıyorum.
- (2022-10-14) Kyle Rahill: excellent companion to uBlock origin. don't listen to the haters, they all seem to be clueless plebs. thanks eff!
- (2022-09-28) Jolanta L.: A great extension to enchance your privacy a bit more
- (2022-09-21) E. M.: Une référence en matière d'hygiène numérique ; Développée par l' EFF.org : l'extention 'Privacy Badger' incarne et prone les principes de défense de la liberté d'expression, de la confidentialité en ligne, du droit à la vie privée, tout en faisant promotion de l'innovation communautaire. L'Electronic Frontier Foundation est "La principale organisation à but non lucratif défendant la confidentialité numérique, la liberté d'expression et l'innovation".
- (2022-09-03) Ace Man2k: Reviews don't know what they are talking about, it breaks many website logins such as google login on Indeed.com and many other websites. Privacy Badger blocks stuff automatically but it is coded in such a way that it breaks many things not just Google stuff but other stuff as well that is needed to make certain functions on a website to run. It needs to be configured to know to not block font.gstatic and many other google trackers as it claims aswell. Unfortunately privacy badger has had this problem for over a year now if not 1+ years and has not been fixed so I would advice to use contentblockhelper extension as that does not block things by default but allows you to choose what to block and it finds every single possible thing on the webpage it even finds the type of font a webpage uses that you disable. What is nice is you can click the black + and then see what is under a certain category and then tap one of the green + of whatever you choose to disable, if you choose to renable what you blocked you then tap the red - to renabled it and then refresh the webpage. Last but not least it remembers all websites changes you made so you never have to redo what you have disabled and/or enabled. Privacy badger is such hot garbage and I would not be surprised if Google owns it and is also making fake reviews on here with 5 stars. Word to the wise: Don't believe many reviews nowadays as most of them are fake including responses from people stating what you wrote isn't true or critiquing you about why you would think that and so forth, I believe these to either be bots or people who are not Knowledgeable about extensions, but not me I know what works and what doesn't by using it, I don't trust people anymore as most of are defiantly lying or they are a bot.
- (2022-08-30) Brian Nielsen: Wow, it actually works. And it works good. It will keep tap of tracking cookies and block them if it finds the same cookie on 3 sites you visit. You still need uBlock Origin to block ads, and you still need audio, canvas and font fingerprinting extensions installed if you hope to stay a little private on the web. A nice vpn like Mullvad is probably not too shabby either.
- (2022-07-23) XSHAS MSSSGM: Privacy Badger verbessert die Privatsphärer extrem und mach den Broswer auch deutlich viel Schneller. Privacy Badger macht auch den Brave Broswer noch viel Sicherer und noch viel Schneller.
- (2022-06-26) EN: I just installed on chrome but have been using on Microsoft Edge for a year. I like it because it is seamless and does not popup or bother me while I am browsing. It is effective and learns from what you do so the more you browse the more privacy you get!
- (2022-05-02) A King: This would be great if it worked. Unfortunately, it's been breaking a LOT of sites for me in the past few months. I'm talking like work websites or donation pools. That kind of thing. I'm leaving this review before deleting the extension.
- (2022-04-24) Lev: он блокирует даже сервисы гугла и из за этого невозможно становится зайти в свой аккаунт гугл
- (2022-04-22) Oliver Jensen: Kan anbefales til Lite-brugere.
- (2022-03-06) Alexandte RFST: Some websites clearly bug because of this extension. But very good to protect our privacy.
- (2022-02-23) Kertas Daur Ulang Boyolali: Mantab, Cuma Masih Terdeteksi Adblock Killer Arc io dll
- (2022-02-19) Israel: Just wanted to know, will Privacy Badger be affected by Manifest v3? Seeing as it doesn't rely on filter lists but rather learning by itself, it don't think so
- (2022-01-29) John Quers: The extension has very good potential and hope it improves over time. But here are some suggestions for improvement. 1. Turning on by default the "Send websites the "Global Privacy Control" and "Do Not Track" signals" makes it so easy for a website to fingerprint you in the future because most people do not use this function unless they have Privacy Badger installed. Turning this off makes you more unique to websites compared to having it on as unique person. Sending these signals to a website records your IP address to them which adds another fingerprint identifier to them to track you. I highly recommend to keep this turned off by default. 2. More websites are heading towards fingerprinting instead of using cookies to track you, I noticed some sites capture data like the version of the browser you are using and your screen resolution which really is a huge privacy concern and hope you can block fingerprinter's in the future that capture info about your browser and system info to websites. Some sites are now using sophisticated fingerprinting scripts to even see the names and amount of addon's you are using. So if a website uses a fingerprint script to see what addon's you are using and see you are using "Privacy Badger" it's another identifier they have on you. Another great function in future versions would be to spoof referrer headers since lot's of website are now tracking you based on the referrer headers from website you came from, another great function would be a function to clear up tracking URLS, lot's of sites add garbage tags like UTM and hashes as a way to track you. Keep improving Privacy Badger and hope one day it will be powerful, just be careful as fingerprinters are becoming very sophisticated and capturing lot's of data about your browser.
- (2022-01-27) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Gibt es auche eine Test-Seite für die Browser Add-ons HTTPS Everywhere und Privacy Badger ?
- (2021-12-13) Joni Vartiainen: Erinomainen!!
- (2021-12-09) Andrew Ronding: Very useful and intuitive.
- (2021-10-31) abdullah azab: all power to the devs behind this extension
- (2021-10-28) Marek P: Amazing extension, a perfect addition to an ad blocker. A lot of websites these days will block access to their website if they detect an adblocker. With Privacy Badger you'll fly under the radar:-) In general I'm not against ads and understand that websites that provide valuable info need to make money but the tracking of a user across the web has gotten out of control. I'm glad that EFF came up with a solution to stop the madness. Thank you.
- (2021-10-26) 永永YongYong: 大家都觉得很棒 需要研究一下
- (2021-10-03) LexNoxa com: EFF should be able do better than this. This extension offers no device spoofing, no protection from fingerprinting and dont block ads very well either. Cant see the need for this extension.
- (2021-09-07) jhg 9798: Not good enough. Not on same level as Bromite. Privacy badger still lets anyone see all info about your device, cameras, ram and canvas fingerprinting. With all fingerprinting allowed by privacy badger you are still being tracked so it is unclear what is privacy in privacy badger.
- (2021-09-02) TEST: Sí,es perfecto 👌 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- (2021-08-04) Peter: It doesn't work at all
- (2021-08-01) holika dew: One of the best... addon, this is the first addon which i install when I download any browser, along with https everywhere great eff team for creating this addon.... EFF team if you read this review, please say hi to me.... because I will be blessed getting hi, from such great developers
- (2021-07-26) Good
- (2021-07-14) Bahetiya Yiliyaer: Hi, Please fix google account login on websites. I can login via google account after disabling Privacy Badger, but I cannot login with PB active.
- (2021-07-06) Иван Иванов: Неплохое, наверное, но есть одна большая проблема. При попытке зарегистрироваться где-либо или зайти на сайты через социальные сети, это расширение блокирует доступ к ним. Приходиться его вырубать.
- (2021-07-05) Rezwan Haque: I had high hope for this extension given their reputation. But it seems that WebRTC prevention of leaking my local IP do not work...
- (2021-07-02) Philippe Ross: Does what it's supposed to do, rarely needs to have any setting adjusted. The amount of people failing to understand what this does and how to unblock stuff they need instead of turning the extension off like some are suggesting and leaving bad reviews is staggering.
- (2021-05-23) Mirko M: Super 👍👍
- (2021-05-17) MRNIKUSHA101: This extention can't detect facebook ads trackers
- (2021-05-08) Flavio Recchia: Spesso i siti più frequentati sono quelli che autorizzano la maggior parte dei dei badge pubblicitari. La capacità di Privacy Badger di identificare e bloccare i contenuti di questi è sempre stata ottima. Consigliatissimo.
- (2021-05-06) Shubham Choudhari: Every one should use it
- (2021-05-04) Ravi Sharma: Just love it, removes the intrusive and excessive ads. Recommended for good web experience to every user.
- (2023-01-15, v:2022.9.27) Don Peach Sr: If someone has Microsoft windows Edge how do the sign up for a duck.com account?
I do not have chrome browser. I use Microsoft edge currently but was consideringa duck account.
- (2022-11-08, v:2022.9.27) Rebecca Cheong: Unable to connect google account to 3rd party app when privacy badger is on
Hi, I have found that I am unable to connect other apps to my Google account on Google Chrome when Privacy Badger is activated. Some productivity extensions also don't work with Privacy Badger on. Is there any workaround to this?