Replace reader insert variables with your own prefered settings.
Version 0.0.0.2 Simple Extension for replacing reader insert variables on Wattpad. Enter your settings and the page will automatically fill in the placeholders with your preferences. Included support for (Y/N) | (y/n) : Your name (E/C) | (e/c) : Eye colour (H/C) | (h/c) : Hair colour Updates in version 0.0.0.2 -3 Custom Mappings for any custom values other than the 3 included. -Support for nested placeholders -New icon -Bug fixes (will replace properly when the upper/lower case values are mixed) Note: if you continue through multiple chapters and the placeholders aren't being replaced, simply refresh the page and they should show up! Happy reading!
- (2021-05-07) Keyana: this doesn't work at all
- (2020-12-30) SheepHoovez: I like it but i have to use multiple extensions because it doesn't replace capital letters
- (2020-12-03) 《_traanz》: It won't even change the things anymore
- (2019-12-26) Prince Shadow: It was good for the options but sadly won't let me see the images and gifs so 1/10 needs to fix these bugs
- (2018-12-09) Aubree Jones: I love this but i have only one problem it puts numbers like 12 at the end of a paragraph and also it won't let me see the pictures or gifs the authors put in the story ;-;
- (2018-09-22) Desiree Siggy: at first i didnt believe it would work or that there would be bugs but no its almost perfect xD thx so much
- (2018-07-17) Silver Chicken: This is amazing in so many ways.