Anti-spam, auto-reconnect, dark mode, welcome message and more options for more fun at Omegle!
Tired of those bots asking you to visit a weird webpage, someone's snapchat or text their number? Fear no more! Are your eyes hurt due to those white Omegle colors? No problem, just switch on the Dark Theme in the settings and the whole page will turn black. This extension not only allows you to filter out such chats, but also gives you an ability to auto-reconnect and start a new chat immediately after any disconnection. You can even set your own welcome message. The anti-spam checks a few behaviors, including the number of messages sent in short time, the content of the messages looking for spam-keywords as well as your custom filter words, which you can set in the settings. Any chats marked as spam will be automatically disconnected and - if enabled - a new chat will be automatically started. The Anti-Spam module works for a certain number of seconds, which you can set in the settings along with other options. After this time, the chat will be marked as real if no spam behavior is detected. The settings are saved in the cloud and you can access them by clicking on the extension icon in your browser toolbar. Clicking the anti-spam button while it's enabled temporarily disables the module for the current chat. Your conversation is never saved, shared or sent to any server, do not worry! If you have any ideas for improvement, feel free to contact me at the provided email! *** UPDATE 2.0.0 *** - Settings are now changed from the extension popup (browser toolbar -> extension icon) - Dark Theme added - Some improvements
- (2020-04-07) Mike Fox: Works great, specially if you take the time to configure it. Problems: - The greeting cuts off every time you open the settings menu, so watch for that. - I'd love for the default spam filter to be able to be turned off, I find that it disconnects at times without any of the trigger words being said. - Shift + ESC skip makes the extension unhook from the website, disconnecting and reconnecting using ESC makes it hook again. - Unable to open the configuration unless you're in a chat window, which can be annoying because of the auto reconnect and the fact that you will be spamming yourself, just to open the config. Regardless, probably the best Omegle extension for chrome and chromium based browsers (using it on MS Edge Beta).
- (2020-03-13) Elijah Nope: Works nicely, BUT the welcome message cuts itself short automatically and it's not very long
- (2020-01-16) Stimps: works great
- (2020-01-05) Olaf Wijnhoven: I got it to work and it skips all the bots the auto reconnect is sometimes annoying
- (2019-09-22) Ismael Vargas: no sirve para absolutamante nada
- (2019-08-21) Brutalitywarlord: It didn't do anything, it didn't even have the options screen from the screen shots
- (2020-06-16, v:2.0.0) 艺博杜: Auto disconnect needed
it is a pretty nice tool, but can you add a new function that can auto disconnect if nobody have talked for a while?
- (2020-03-22, v:1.1.0) Rissa: Doesn't block spam and has no options
I did see the messages about how you have to double-click the button in the chat window but there is no anti-spam button in the chat window when this is installed, and if the options button in the extension does nothing it shouldn't be there. Also, it doesn't block spam properly, i keep getting spammed by those stupid bot chats
- (2020-03-19, v:1.1.0) Apperson5: help
how do i open it there is no button
- (2019-10-13, v:1.0.2) d d: the auto message isnt working anymore.
You type the message, click on the box to auto-message btw it dont work. Please fix it, thank you!
- (2019-10-11, v:1.0.2) AH: bug
anti spammer is not working anymore and not even sending welcome message or anything
- (2019-07-21, v:1.0) Jsjs HAhaha: cannot use option
as the other guy, simply cannot use option button. using it on google chrome. when i click on the extension it's like i right click on other extension
- (2019-06-22, v:1.0) SlayerX: Cannot use the options
Simply cannot use the options tab