Anti-spam, auto-reconnect, dark mode, welcome message and more options for more fun at Omegle!
Tired of those bots asking you to visit a weird webpage, someone's snapchat or text their number? Fear no more! Are your eyes hurt due to those white Omegle colors? No problem, just switch on the Dark Theme in the settings and the whole page will turn black. This extension not only allows you to filter out such chats, but also gives you an ability to auto-reconnect and start a new chat immediately after any disconnection. You can even set your own welcome message. The anti-spam checks a few behaviors, including the number of messages sent in short time, the content of the messages looking for spam-keywords as well as your custom filter words, which you can set in the settings. Any chats marked as spam will be automatically disconnected and - if enabled - a new chat will be automatically started. The Anti-Spam module works for a certain number of seconds, which you can set in the settings along with other options. After this time, the chat will be marked as real if no spam behavior is detected. The settings are saved in the cloud and you can access them by clicking on the extension icon in your browser toolbar. Clicking the anti-spam button while it's enabled temporarily disables the module for the current chat. Your conversation is never saved, shared or sent to any server, do not worry! If you have any ideas for improvement, feel free to contact me at the provided email! *** UPDATE 3.0.4 *** - Regex filter option in settings - fixes *** UPDATE 3.0.3 *** - fixed: chat was automatically started despite enabled option to skip auto-reconnect on longer chats *** UPDATE 3.0.2 *** - fixed: anti-spam functionalities kept working even when option was disabled - fixed: extension kept connecting even when chat was already started - fixed: auto-reconnecting caused loops - fixed: welcome messages with commas were wrongly separated - notification is now only shown when message it not marked as spam *** UPDATE 3.0.0 *** - redesigned the extension logic to work better and faster - added showing chat history with the same stranger (per browser session) - added option to show message times - added option to turn on browser notifications for new messages - added option to save whole chat to a text file - added feature which blocks mobile screen from locking when chatting *** UPDATE 2.3.0 *** - added blocking strangers by IDs (per browser session) - fixed auto-reconnect feature on mobile devices - fixed chat timer counting after going to homepage and starting a new chat - moved antispam button to chat view
- (2023-03-18) R S: doesn't block anybody, doesn't filter anything. the rest is fine.
- (2022-08-05) Henrique Dias: oioi! Então, não estou conseguindo abrir as configurações, vi em um comentário um pouco antigo que vc disse que tinha que clicar 2 vezes no "anti-spam", porem fiz isto e n aconteceu nada. Gostaria de saber se mudou o jeito de abrir as configurações e como eu faço para abrir.
- (2022-07-24) Your Mom Kida Cute: I dont understand how to get the cookeis
- (2022-06-20) Elijah Harmel: Works nicely, BUT the welcome message cuts itself short automatically and it's not very long Edit: Left a review about two years ago, didn't use the extension much back then simply because I found another extension which was a little more reliable. However, in my time away from this one, a lot more features have been added and it's been updated. I've been using it pretty steadily for the past several weeks now. Even though there are a couple small issues (the timer is a little wonky, and on occasion it seems to get confused with the message times and messes up the colors/fonts) the overall utility of the extension is enough for me to edit my review from three to five stars. I love the notification feature, and the dark theme on its own is worth a download. Nice job, dev.
- (2022-04-14) Arkon Raavus: EDIT: with the newer update, it works perfectly. The addition of the timecodes on messages is also great, so I've changed my review from 3 to 5 stars.
- (2022-02-24) RP Dork: I want to like this extension. However, on fandom text RPs/chats, messages tend to be longer and the timer can cover the message if a full paragraph is sent. An option to make the timer transparent or to turn it off completely if not using the anti-spam filter would be great so those messages aren't lost.
- (2022-01-09) Tobias Weimer (Tobi): Blocking seems not to work properly, after disconnect, it immediately reconnects in an endless cycle.
- (2022-01-08) Lars Steinbach: Works very well. Thx. But I think the Blocking is not working.
- (2022-01-07) chandu samarasekara: Hey, it was working really well until the last update auto reconnecting is not working properly anymore for some reason, please fix it soon!.. otherwise i loved it... thank you!.
- (2021-12-21) Petr Švrček: A functional add-on for browsers, the author has always fixed the issues
- (2021-08-05) Liam Byrne: dark theme is good but actual filter didnt work whatsoever
- (2021-07-24) Pincha Lokesh M.: that one star for i got banned from text channel for no reason.anyone suggest a good reliable VPN for Chrome PC.so i can edit the ratings to its best,5 stars.
- (2021-06-24) Rajan Sharma: Feature Suggestion: "Auto-reconnect delay (sec)" feature. That's something this great extension is missing! Waiting for the update. Cheers.
- (2021-03-03) master of science: its great. Don't know if its taking my personal information and giving it to Facebook or anything but it does the job that it intends to do and i am liking it. its a nice extension to have if ur using omagle a lot.
- (2021-01-18) Sid: It is not working
- (2021-01-09) Memz: This extension would be a lot better if you could escape commmas, like including commas if "its in, quotes" since all bots I see use commas as their indicator. And the spam filter rarely detects it as spam, it might not be detecting all capitalization but still not detecting custom filters.
- (2020-12-10) povmaciulis GAMING: Okay it took some time to figure out but its good now. One suggestion - idk if possible - captcha skipper
- (2020-11-04) Robert R.: THIS EXTENCION IS MINDBLOW!
- (2020-10-13) Mike Fox: Updated review for the end of 2020! To my big surprise, this extension has actually been updated and many of the problems I've listed before have been fixed, I didn't think people would care so much about an Omegle extension, but improvement is always welcomed and appreciated! The extension is now far more stable than ever before, the dark mode is definitely a welcomed addition, however the color of the people in chat could've been customizable or differentiated, making them both blue can be a bit confusing as opposed to regular Omegle, where its color coded. I absolutely love the new menu, allowing you to set up your settings without having to start a new chat, the UI on it is very pleasant as well, definitely an upgrade from the old version. The spam filter with a custom timer is working great as always, however the fact that the default filter built into it that scans for messages sent in quick succession and links, can sometimes cause disconnects to occur from people who were a legitimate good chat and just made a typo or happen to send "hello" and "how are you" in a quick succession. The developer seems to be active within the community, however I'm still waiting for an email back on a feature suggestion I had made in regards to the default parameters on the spam filter to be turned off to avoid the bad disconnections, it would've been nice to get a response even if just to disagree to the idea or to confirm that it did get to them. With all of that said however, Omegle Anti-Spam w/ Dark Mode is definitely the best free Omegle extension with the most support poured into it, and even does some things better than paid extensions available on the same platform, I'd definitely recommend it giving it a try and taking your time to configure it, it can save you time, headaches and can make Omegle a legitimately better experience.
- (2020-10-07) William Breton: It really does an amazing job. Is there a "manual" reconnect mode? I believe it's reconnected once a stranger had disconnected - a few times, actually - even if the auto-reconnect options are turned off and/or the module turned off for that tab. I've lost some contact details to this. :/ But maybe I've been doing something wrong, I don't know (hence the 5-star rating - gotta be fair). Also, how can I add a line break in the Welcome Message? Copying from a text and pasting doesn't work...
- (2020-09-19) 艺博杜: it is a pretty nice tool, but can you add a new function that can auto disconnect if nobody have talked for a while?
- (2020-01-16) Colton Barnett: works great
- (2020-01-05) Olaf Wijnhoven: I got it to work and it skips all the bots the auto reconnect is sometimes annoying
- (2019-09-22) Ismael Vargas: no sirve para absolutamante nada
- (2019-08-21) Brutalitywarlord: It didn't do anything, it didn't even have the options screen from the screen shots
- (2023-03-10, v:3.0.4) Piotr Ostrowski: simulated webcam
Would it be possible to add automatic skipping if simulated webcam is detected?
- (2023-01-15, v:3.0.4) Иван Георгиев: doesnt work
for some reason it just stopped working
- (2022-11-29, v:3.0.4) ae ae: stranger disconnects
Hi when the stranger disconnects, it does not automatically find a new one but everything else reconnects
- (2022-07-25, v:3.0.4) plncy: I would like a custom extension made for me
I am in need of this same tool but with some extra features. For example, I want it to be able to skip someone even if they have said something, so for example, let's say I say my welcome message, it waits like 5 seconds and auto skips. I would also like the option to send multiple welcome messages. For example, I send one message in 1 second, then it waits and sends the other in 3 seconds. I am willing to pay for this. Please contact me back.
- (2022-06-15, v:3.0.4) Elijah Harmel: Timer
The "disconnect if stranger.." feature is great, but my problem is that the timer very frequently doesn't reset like it should. It seems to have trouble if I or the stranger disconnects manually, and just continues counting, even when I'm in my reconnecting phase still. The only way to reset it is to disconnect multiple times in a row very quickly (spamming the 'stop' button, which can lead to banning) or refreshing the page entirely. It leads to the timer showing an hour when I've just connected to a chat, and the disconnecting feature doesn't work because of that.
- (2022-05-07, v:3.0.4) Nightcore Squad: Recurring issue
Hello! Since the new version I'm once again not able to send longer welcome messages, it'd be great if this issue could be helped! Thank you!
- (2022-05-03, v:3.0.4) Uzuna Sea: Udpate setting | Include automatico interrupt chat
Hi, you wanted to ask yourself if you could insert a setting where you can stop the chat automatically by inserting the seconds, because it would be a perfect bot! Your long time chat break mode doesn't work and it would be great to add chat break in seconds the user decides
- (2022-01-31, v:3.0.3) FireTheHoker: Notifications
You should make it so that we don't just get a notification from chrome saying we got a new message, but so that we get a notification of the message so we can read it without switching tabs, that'd be cool
- (2022-01-08, v:3.0.1) Nightcore Squad: No long messages
Hello! I usually use an opening message to start off my chats which are quite long. It worked perfectly fine, but since the last update it won't send the message anymore. It only send one line or a couple of words of the whole message. I tried turning setting on and off, refreshed the page and restart my browser but nothing is helping the problem. Any ideas of how to fix it? :(
- (2022-01-07, v:3.0.1) Niko UwU: About the new update...
When ever I begin to use the plugin and connect to chat with strangers, the chat automatically is marked as spam when the stranger sends the message and the session reconnects. I even had the spam option disabled and it still did that. The update has several glitches that need fixing such as auto reconnect which auto reconnects so fast it does not let you into a chat session and you get marked by captcha.
- (2022-01-07, v:3.0.1) Daniel M: reconnecting loop and other problems
getting a weird bug where occasionally when it auto reconnects after another user leaves, it with will begin a disconnect and reconnect loop until I manually break it. Additionally getting some issues with the anti-spam not connecting.
- (2021-12-25, v:2.3.0) J H: Block Stanger button
The Block Stanger button does not appear when I use the extension in Chrome. The button does appear when the extension is used in Opera.
- (2021-09-02, v:2.2.0) FireTheHoker: Notifications
You should add a pop up notification every time someone messages me, like omegaskipper had, and it should work on multiple tabs
- (2021-08-12, v:2.2.0) Tap Strafe: it stopped working for me
idk why but now it doesnt show anything when i open the extention , it just shows the checking boxes but no writing at all , its just bland , any fix?
- (2020-12-11, v:2.0.0) Jakub: anti spam
the anti spam doesn't work at all. But the extension seems great.
- (2020-12-10, v:2.0.0) povmaciulis GAMING: Captcha solver
Idk if possible but if u can do it it would be awesome
- (2020-09-29, v:2.0.0) Jah-El Van Philips: Filter word delimiter?
What do I need to use to separate the strings? is it a semicolon, a comma, or is it 1 string at a time?
- (2020-08-26, v:2.0.0) G G: Cool feature
Wouldn't it be cool to disable auto-skip once the conversation lasts for a predefined amount of time? like you were talking to someone and they suddenly disconnect and you want to maybe reread what they said, for example they left their info or something - it just gets deleted cause of the auto-next feature.
- (2020-06-16, v:2.0.0) 艺博杜: Auto disconnect needed
it is a pretty nice tool, but can you add a new function that can auto disconnect if nobody have talked for a while?
- (2020-03-22, v:1.1.0) Rissa: Doesn't block spam and has no options
I did see the messages about how you have to double-click the button in the chat window but there is no anti-spam button in the chat window when this is installed, and if the options button in the extension does nothing it shouldn't be there. Also, it doesn't block spam properly, i keep getting spammed by those stupid bot chats
- (2020-03-19, v:1.1.0) Apperson5: help
how do i open it there is no button
- (2019-10-13, v:1.0.2) Diego Britto: the auto message isnt working anymore.
You type the message, click on the box to auto-message btw it dont work. Please fix it, thank you!
- (2019-10-11, v:1.0.2) AH: bug
anti spammer is not working anymore and not even sending welcome message or anything
- (2019-07-21, v:1.0) Jsjs HAhaha: cannot use option
as the other guy, simply cannot use option button. using it on google chrome. when i click on the extension it's like i right click on other extension
- (2019-06-22, v:1.0) SlayerX: Cannot use the options
Simply cannot use the options tab