Enhances the ESPN fantasy baseball website with additional player stats. Special thanks to FantasyTargets by tcbeutler.
This extension adds more detailed stats to the player overview and team page. Currently it adds: Pitching: + Pitch Count + BABIP + FIP + Career ERA,WHIP,BABIP,FIP Batting: + OBP + BB Season Total + BB per game + BABIP + 3Y Avg of BA,BABIP,OBP + Career Avg of BA,BABIP,OBP
- (2019-05-17) ANTHONY ODDO: THE SITE NOT ALWAYS DEPENDABLE, EXAMPLE TOOK SEVERAL WEEKS FOR SITE TO CORRECT ISSUES. MY TEAM ICON NEVER CAME ON CAUSING ME TWENTY GAMES BACK ON FANTASY BASEBALL.NOW I HAVE SAME ISSUE AGAIN (MY TEAM) ICON NOT SHOWING.VERY UNHAPPY WITH SITE.
- (2018-05-19) Charles Miller: The Best. So much fun.
- (2017-04-26) Josh Gray: Awesome tool. Is there any chance you could add info on pitch counts? I'd love to know how many pitches my starter has thrown in a game
- (2016-09-21) Brendan Harmening: This extension is the best, i like all the advanced metrics it adds to your team, but it'd be even better if you could use the advanced stats for the free agent pool. Also, if you could sort players by these new advanced metrics that'd be great. Even better still, if you could sort the stats by more customizable time frames, something besides 'Last 7', 'Last 15' 'Last 30' and season totals. If any of these thing happen i'd happily make this a five star rating
- (2016-08-05) Barry Martz: Not working since I updated Chrome?
- (2016-04-20) Ryan Uyemoto: Okay
- (2016-04-19) John D: On batters cards, the "Prev 3Y Avg" and "Career Avg" rows are pushing the game log info a couple of rows down, thus hiding the "More Stats" and "View Playercard" links. FYI>
- (2015-10-18) Cauan Moraes: bom
- (2015-07-21) Jim Barnes: Drastically reduces the amount of web surfing I've needed to do in the past. Having sortable advanced stats within the ESPN interface makes life easier.
- (2015-05-18) Sean Johnson: This extension is just what I've been looking for. However I do wish I could customize which of the additional stats to display. I play in an OBP league so that is quite helpful, but having BABIP and 3yr and career stats all displayed makes it a little too crammed for quick glances at a player pop-up window. Certainly better than nothing tho! Thanks!