Best PDF and Document Annotation and Markup Tool. Works with Google Drive and Google Classroom
Your Digital Classroom Hero Kami is a leading digital classroom app for Chrome. It allows you to take any existing document, including scanned PDFs, and write, draw, type, annotate, comment, augment, enhance, and otherwise bring it to life – all within your browser. Kami’s intuitive design and collaborative features are specifically designed to improve classroom engagement and interaction – all while making the task of providing and completing classroom assignments effortless. Sign up today, for free! Why Kami? • Provide students with documents that they can complete using the full array of Kami tools. • Have students return completed documents to you for in-app grading. • Present a document on-screen and use Kami as a digital whiteboard overlay • Share a document within teams or across the whole class for collaborative annotation, discussion, or debate. • Reduce or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing. • Support inclusive learning with tools for Special Education. • Full compliance with privacy and data security. • Ads-free with advanced tools available for upgrade. What’s included in the free version: • Full integration with popular LMS’s • Auto-sync and save files to Google Drive • Built-in OCR for scanned documents • Convert files to PDF • Exceptional online support Integration with Learning Management Systems, including a grading feature: • Google Classroom • Schoology • Canvas Three ways to access Kami: • Chrome Extension • Web App • Other browsers – access your Kami account on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and more. Kami Toolbar: • Select Text: Hand Tool, Select Annotations • Dictionary • Text to Speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Speed • Markup: Text Highlight, Box Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline • Comment: Text, Voice, Video and Screen Capture • Rich Text Editor • Equation Editor: Insert Math and Music Symbols • Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency • Shapes: Insert Circle, Square, and Line: Adjust stroke, color and transparency • Eraser: All annotations or Drawings/Shapes Only • Image: From the computer, Google Drive, Google Search or Webcam • Insert Signature (Updated: September 2019) Top Features: • Integration with Google Classroom, Schoology and Canvas • Auto-save to Google Drive • Split and Merge documents (kami.app/splitandmerge) • Real-time collaboration and auto-save with Google Drive • Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR • Enable Kami as Default PDF Viewer Files Supported: • PDF (.pdf) • Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF) • Powerpoint (Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides) • Sheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) • Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif) Pricing Available: • Free version • Education: Teacher License, School License and District License • For enterprise pricing, please email [email protected] FAQ: • I am a teacher, can I use Kami? Yes, you can use Kami and share the license with your students. Kami works well with Google Drive and Google Classroom, so you and your students can collaborate with PDFs, image files and other documents seamlessly. • Is Kami free? Kami is free to use, and you can upgrade anytime. If you’d like a product demo or have questions about Kami’s free version, please email [email protected] • I am a teacher, and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get? Upgrade to a Kami Teacher License* for $99/year, and share your license with all your students. • I am a school principal, how much is Kami for the entire school? Get in touch with us at [email protected] to work out the best pricing for your school. • I need multiple licenses, how can I contact Kami? Get in touch with a Kami representative at [email protected] For more information, go to www.kamiapp.com Helpful Links: • Kami Blog: kami.app/blog • How-to videos, tutorials, and case studies: kami.app/youtubechannel • Help Center: help.kamiapp.com Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @usekamiapp #KamiforSchools *Kami Teacher License is only available to verified teacher accounts from K-12 to higher education.
- (2020-01-23) Murali: this is great extension in chrome. recommended to everyone.
- (2020-01-22) Daniel Tveten: So far this seems like an easy free way to annotate lecture slides in class!
- (2020-01-22) Joe Mama: JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ADOPETD
- (2020-01-20) Damon Johnson: super easy to use, makes studying easier too.
- (2020-01-15) Tong Tong: Love it so much. So easy to edit google drive files.
- (2020-01-09) Sean Heffley: Turned assignments into abstract art, and was generally frustrating to work with compared to the app my AP-Chem class is currently using
- (2020-01-08) Demian Wang: it's really good!
- (2020-01-07) Duy Lê: Great app so far, since it's based on chrome, it helps me alot for utilizing other plugins on the web browser!
- (2020-01-06) aprovado fiscal: Great!
- (2020-01-03) Wiwat Wong: Working very well
- (2020-01-01) Jack Beavington: Really simple, easy to use platform with a huge range of tools. I use it all the time for marking up music scores, doing practice papers (as pdfs) etc. The functionality it has for syncing with Google Drive is very useful and was the reason I chose it over any other service. Highly reccomend it!
- (2019-12-30) WILL: Absolutely Gotta Have Tool for Reading and Annotating PDF File! Thank you so much to Kami Team!~ Big Thanks to you!
- (2019-12-29) Sacaar Jain: This app is just amazing. As a student who has many online PDFs to annotate, I have loved ever aspect of Kami. It works effortlessly and looks clean. As a result of Kami, I don't have to ever print out any of my documents as I can just do them on my laptop and/or iPad. Thank your for such an amazing app!!! Definitely would recommend to anyone who has online documents they need to edit or markup.
- (2019-12-29) Claire Neely: I love this for reading!
- (2019-12-29) Augustus Wang: Useful
- (2019-12-26) TTA황세진: goooood
- (2019-12-25) Mary Scott: This is the best app for myself and my kids we did book reports, and projects and all teachers never said. this pdf is hard to understand , when you dont get a ccomplaint from a teacher this got to be good , God bless this app, may it go far, and be one of the best apps God has brought to life, For people to feel happy about.
- (2019-12-18) Satrohan Tribhowan: Very Good Especially for Students
- (2019-12-09) Rip Dead Memes: Works just fine. I would recommend this to all classes with chromebooks.
- (2019-12-06) yang wang: 功能挺齐全的
- (2019-12-06) Rashanda McCruter: Awesome works perfectly!
- (2019-12-05) 鬼鬼君: 特别好用！而且免费就很够用了
- (2019-12-05) Muhammad Athar: It's absolutely very amazing and every students even professionals or book readers must have kami in their mobiles or pc. Love it.
- (2019-12-04) Mohammad Faramarzian: This is good with fair free features but the highlight seems to overlap the text makeing it look faded. this is really bad. but it saves the highlight on the pdf which is good if you plan on taking it to other software. but i wish there was lite version and pro version cause i don't need all the fancy do dads.
- (2019-12-01) dr f: Works very well.
- (2015-08-23, v:2.0.5980) Tuan Pham 1⃣: pdf indexing and reference manager
Perfect app for pdf viewing and annotation collaboration, even support very efficient OCR. please add feature like searching inside all pdf documents in a google drive folder and reference look up and management in future releases. Thank you very much for your hard-work and sharing !
- (2015-08-17, v:2.0.5940) The Cedar Prince: Evernote Integration
Is that ever a possibility? I would love to use evernote (or onenote) web clipper in conjunction with this powerful app! Thanks! Terrific app!
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Google Classroom and PDF's
Hello I am looking to attach documents to Google Classroom in PDF format and then have students fill them out in and resubmit- will your program allow for this? Thanks Troy Olson
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Molly He: monetise extensions
******************************** ******************************** Your extension is awesome! We are very interested in your extension. I am Molly and our company Adonads is an expert network for monetizing extensions, we aim to provide maximum profits for developers. My skype/email: [email protected] and we really want to work with partners like you. ******************************** ********************************
- (2015-08-05, v:2.0.5749) Douglas Lai: Google Drive
How to switch between different accounts? I have a personal and a edu account, but when I click drive it always brings up my personal drive, even under a different user. Is there some way to reset that.?
- (2015-08-03, v:2.0.5749) Maricel Bush: PDF file
I downloaded a government form that's fillable and should have a barcode on the bottom of the page that stores the info you typed in.... Chromebook fills form but no barcode is showing on screen and when printed.. Will the Notable PDF extension fix the problem?
- (2015-07-28, v:2.0.5699) Anthony NG: How to default Notable pdf
some users open Gmail pdf attachment directly to Notable PDF but some is using the default gmail pdf viewer. How to make Notable as default viewer in Chrome ??
- (2015-07-21, v:2.0.5658) Dave Nestorowicz: wont print with any annotation
says preparing to print 0% and hangs
- (2015-07-08, v:2.0.5517) Roger Davie: can you bate stamp
Can you bate stamp?
- (2015-06-17, v:2.0.5193) Brad Avens: iPads
Is there a way to use Notable PDF on iPads?