World's #1 digital classroom tool with complete assignment workflow. Annotate and transform any document.
The world’s #1 digital classroom tool creating flexible and collaborative learning environments for millions of classrooms around the world. With Kami, you can empower your students and transform the way you teach, feedback, and assess. Better yet, you can do it all within minutes, for free. Kami is the all-in-one tool that transforms any document, PDF, image, or any other learning resource into an interactive learning environment. You and your students can then collaborate through annotations, video and audio recordings, drawings, and much more. It’s a new way to effortlessly increase classroom interaction and student learning outcomes. On top of all that, Kami enables you to create, send, and grade student work all from one place and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology. Ready to transform your classroom? Sign up today for free! No cards required. Why Kami: • Create interactive exercises for your students to complete with a wide array of tools • Have students return completed assignments to you for in-app grading and real-time feedback • Present a document on-screen and use Kami as a digital whiteboard without any additional hardware • Share any document within teams or across the whole class for collaborative annotation and discussion • Support inclusive learning with tools for Special Education • Full compliance with privacy and data security • Reduce or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing – saving you time, money, andthe environment Top Features: • Collaborate with your students in real-time whether you’re in-class or teaching remotely • A wide range of features to engage any style of learner • Streamline your workflow - assign work, provide feedback, grade all from the same place • Works with any document, physical or digital • Integrates with the software you’re already familiar with, such as with Google Classroom, Schoology and Canvas • Split and merge documents with ease • Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR • Enable Kami as your default PDF viewer for quick and accessible annotation • Wide range of features to boost accessibility for students at any level of learning • Oh, and it’s entirely ad-free Tools for every job and any subject: • Intuitive selection tools • A handy in-app dictionary • Text-to-speech functions such as loop, read page, change voice, and adjust speed • Markup: Text highlight, box highlight, strikethrough, underline • Multiple ways to provide feedback: leave a comment using text, voice, video, or screen capture • Equation: insert math and music symbols • Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency • Shapes: Insert shapes and adjust their stoke, color, and transparency • Eraser: Remove all annotations or drawings/shapes only • Add Media: Provide students with extra learning materials by inserting an image or video from your computer, Google Drive, Google Search, or YouTube • Sign any document with the signature feature Files Supported: • PDF (.pdf) • Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF) • PowerPoint Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides) • Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) • Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif) Pricing Available: • Free version: No credit card required, basic tools and features, ad-free experience • Education (Teacher/School/Districts): Integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology, all premium tools and features • Enterprise: Please email [email protected] FAQ: • Who is Kami for? Kami can be used by anyone, but we built it with teachers in mind! Kami works well with the tools teachers already use (Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Google Drive, and Microsoft) so they can start creating an accessible and collaborative learning environment for themselves and their students with ease. • Is Kami free? A free version of Kami with the basic tools and features is available for everyone. You can upgrade any time to access premium features and integration with Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas. If you’d like a product demo or have questions about Kami’s free version, please email [email protected] • I am a teacher, and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get? The Kami Teacher License is the one for you. For $99/year you and all your students will have full access to Kami. • I am a school principal, tech director, or administrator, how much is Kami for the entire school? Get in touch with us at [email protected] so we can work out the best pricing for your school • I need multiple licenses, how can I arrange this? Get in touch with a Kami representative at [email protected] Helpful Links: • Help Center: help.kamiapp.com • Facebook Community: facebook.com/groups/kamieducators • How-to videos, tutorials, and case studies: kami.app/youtubechannel • Kami Blog: kami.app/blog Follow us on Social: • Twitter: twitter.com/usekamiapp • Facebook: facebook.com/usekamiapp • YouTube: kami.app/youtubechannel Last updated: March 2021
- (2021-06-16) Shu Ssk: 色々便利ですがPDFの入力フォーム内の日本語が文字化けするため、たまにしか使えない。
- (2021-06-08) Sage the hamster: The tool is terrible! The drawing tool takes me forever to draw and the text box isn't the best. And for me it's really slow and uploading it to my drive is a drag. At least it's free.
- (2021-06-03) Petor Hippo: Hate it. Does nothing. Virus.
- (2021-06-03) phrog: sucks lmao
- (2021-05-27) Julian Monroy: The only good feature is the ability to turn in assignments from the page. Other than that every other feature is barely usable and often infuriating to work with.
- (2021-05-26) Johanna Andrea Gordillo L.: Es super util.
- (2021-05-17) Mateo Tristan Rojas Ramos: Muy bueno aunque este en ingles
- (2021-05-17) Andrew Williams: Literally docs works better
- (2021-05-14) Zildjian Amiel B. Payumo: it was okay but not great that only
- (2021-05-12) bee typical: its awful don't get it
- (2021-05-07) david kim: doesnt even work
- (2021-05-07) 【Jan b frack】: I like Kami! Its useful when I need to do class assignments! The only reason why I give it a 3 star is because... Well- It doesn't load fast enough when I am trying to turn it in- I swear its not my Laptop because it works fast! I just don't think the Kami is the BEST website, but I also don't think its the worst- And for all you people thinking that i'm a bot- I am not- Like For real i'm not- Take an honest opinon for once...
- (2021-05-05) Smart Office: I'm sorry not like Acrobat pdf, need more improvement
- (2021-04-18) kevin ataman: very slow at editing.
- (2021-04-12) fishe cllub: It's really useful but i would add a dark mode
- (2021-04-07) Julissa Varela: I try to erase one line I had made by accident with the drawing tool, and it deletes every mark I had made. It also glitches on me a lot. It slows down the browser and stops working while I'm using it. I would not recommend this 'Kami' thing or what ever it's supposed to be.
- (2021-04-06) EMAAN ALI BIABANI: What does the extension do? Can we use it without installing the extension?
- (2021-03-29) Blindspider1218: school sucks
- (2021-03-26) Ben Kim: trash system, doesnt auto save even though you select it, lost 5 hours of work due to this stupid trash.
- (2021-03-23) Nate G: It was the worst thing I've used for school. Super hard to work with.
- (2021-03-22) Farai Nyakurwa: Peppa Pizza tv tadana tafara
- (2021-03-16) ALUCARD7729: its literally google docs but worse in every single way, kami gives you less tools than docs, kami's textboxes disappear the moment you click off them, so you cant place textboxes at all, sometimes it has other technical issues too, freezing, not turning in, etc
- (2021-03-12) Kryto: Kami constantly freezes to where trying to use it is more of a pain than an actual tool.
- (2021-03-10) Adrian Esquivias: i just wanted to be apart of something lol
- (2021-03-08) Jessica Zhang: its okay, just too less options for tools
- (2021-02-23) Insanity: Bad.Every time i edit something it works,but when i open the file on google the annotations dissapear.I HATE IT DON"T USE KAMI
- (2021-02-23) Jordan Calderon: weird because it can change your work
- (2021-02-23) Anon1776: pretty cool i guess
- (2021-02-20) kᴀᴘᴇɪ ᴘʀᴇᴇᴛᴀᴍ: Actually I am trying the 90 days trial and I wanna give a video comment in one of my friends PDF .I am using chrome but when I make a video comment it say you need to use either chrome or Firefox .But wait! Didn't you read that I am using chrome!!!!😩😩😩😩.
- (2021-02-18) Jiemin: 怎么突然打不开了
- (2021-02-14) Sunita Borade: THIS BAD NOOB KAMI I WANT TO RATE HALF STAR
- (2021-02-10) IssaBroke: Didn't save, messed up my grades :)
- (2021-02-09) Aria Chan: I like it, but sometimes, I can't rotate the text boxes the way I wanted. sometimes it doesn't change the text size when I first used it. When I was going to do classwork, it forced me to download this extension. I had to download the file since I couldn't just turn in the file automatically, even when I'm signed in my school account. My storage is already wasted enough! Kami, pleas stop forcing us to pay for such features, I almost completely forgot the assignment was there, if I didn't had to pay (but I didn't because I am a kid), Good, but annoying.
- (2021-02-04) Isreael Frord: This app sucks and there is no way to delete it for your student if they are having problems with it they have no escape from deleting Kami if they are using a computer that the schools provided because if you install it you can't uninstall it so that's why kami is the worst tool for kids to use for school in this pandemic. Kami completely sucks for children
- (2021-02-03) Ally Welsh: My teachers used to actually teach us but now that our school uses Kami they just have us do all our work there.
- (2021-02-02) Taco Ninja: hi people watha doing so it was bad cuz it iit later when bad = good good try out spuuuuuuurpke sio yeah mates was
- (2021-02-02) MARIA MERCE ALONSO: Es perfecto!!!
- (2021-02-02) Sergio Abeledo Bastón: Simplemente maravillosa. Rápida, fiable y muy completa. He probado otras alternativas y kami es, con diferencia, la mejor opción. No le encuentro ninguna pega, pero si implementase un traductor alcanzaría la perfección.
- (2021-02-02) Fox Robinson: i use this at school and at home. works well, no slowness or freezes, definitely a 10/10.
- (2021-01-29) Blair Bear: its can see your privet stuff in google drive and they can delete stuff too. this is not safe
- (2021-01-27) Bhavneet Insan: main features are premuimum bruh????????????
- (2021-01-26) REX XIONG: i want to delete it but it wont work help me.
- (2021-01-25) Angelica Cipriano: poopypooppoop
- (2021-01-22) DaTruDinoNuggies: I have to click my screen so many times just so I can make a new text box it gets me so mad. >:( >:( >:( >:( I wish I can rate it 0 stars
- (2021-01-19) l3xx: spyware
- (2021-01-16) Jelly Joe: For a free in browser pdf editor it is good. It would be better if there was an in-app option to make it not show up every time you open a pdf (I know you can do it through chrome, but a lot of schools force install this which disables the chrome settings).
- (2021-01-15) Nicholas Ehrhart: It was good, but now doesn't work well
- (2021-01-13) Kayla WolfLover: It is am amazing app it has everything! :D
- (2021-01-12) Luke Anderson: Super duper use for my AP Calc Class. Kami is to pdfs as Premiere Pro is to mp4s.
- (2021-01-11) D J: i hate it because is makes my computer 💻 slow
- (2015-08-23, v:2.0.5980) Tuan Pham 1⃣: pdf indexing and reference manager
Perfect app for pdf viewing and annotation collaboration, even support very efficient OCR. please add feature like searching inside all pdf documents in a google drive folder and reference look up and management in future releases. Thank you very much for your hard-work and sharing !
- (2015-08-17, v:2.0.5940) The Cedar Prince: Evernote Integration
Is that ever a possibility? I would love to use evernote (or onenote) web clipper in conjunction with this powerful app! Thanks! Terrific app!
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Google Classroom and PDF's
Hello I am looking to attach documents to Google Classroom in PDF format and then have students fill them out in and resubmit- will your program allow for this? Thanks Troy Olson
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Molly He: monetise extensions
******************************** ******************************** Your extension is awesome! We are very interested in your extension. I am Molly and our company Adonads is an expert network for monetizing extensions, we aim to provide maximum profits for developers. My skype/email: [email protected] and we really want to work with partners like you. ******************************** ********************************
- (2015-08-05, v:2.0.5749) Douglas Lai: Google Drive
How to switch between different accounts? I have a personal and a edu account, but when I click drive it always brings up my personal drive, even under a different user. Is there some way to reset that.?
- (2015-08-03, v:2.0.5749) Maricel Bush: PDF file
I downloaded a government form that's fillable and should have a barcode on the bottom of the page that stores the info you typed in.... Chromebook fills form but no barcode is showing on screen and when printed.. Will the Notable PDF extension fix the problem?
- (2015-07-28, v:2.0.5699) Anthony NG: How to default Notable pdf
some users open Gmail pdf attachment directly to Notable PDF but some is using the default gmail pdf viewer. How to make Notable as default viewer in Chrome ??
- (2015-07-21, v:2.0.5658) Dave Nestorowicz: wont print with any annotation
says preparing to print 0% and hangs
- (2015-07-08, v:2.0.5517) Roger Davie: can you bate stamp
Can you bate stamp?
- (2015-06-17, v:2.0.5193) Brad Avens: iPads
Is there a way to use Notable PDF on iPads?