Best PDF and Document Annotation and Markup Tool. Works with Google Drive and Google Classroom
Your Digital Classroom Hero Kami is a leading digital classroom app for Chrome. It allows you to take any existing document, including scanned PDFs, and write, draw, type, annotate, comment, augment, enhance, and otherwise bring it to life – all within your browser. Kami’s intuitive design and collaborative features are specifically designed to improve classroom engagement and interaction – all while making the task of providing and completing classroom assignments effortless. Sign up today, for free! Why Kami? • Provide students with documents that they can complete using the full array of Kami tools. • Have students return completed documents to you for in-app grading. • Present a document on-screen and use Kami as a digital whiteboard overlay • Share a document within teams or across the whole class for collaborative annotation, discussion, or debate. • Reduce or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing. • Support inclusive learning with tools for Special Education. • Full compliance with privacy and data security. • Ads-free with advanced tools available for upgrade. What’s included in the free version: • Full integration with popular LMS’s • Auto-sync and save files to Google Drive • Built-in OCR for scanned documents • Convert files to PDF • Exceptional online support Integration with Learning Management Systems, including a grading feature: • Google Classroom • Schoology • Canvas Three ways to access Kami: • Chrome Extension • Web App • Other browsers – access your Kami account on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and more. Kami Toolbar: • Select Text: Hand Tool, Select Annotations • Dictionary • Text to Speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Speed • Markup: Text Highlight, Box Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline • Comment: Text, Voice, Video and Screen Capture • Rich Text Editor • Equation Editor: Insert Math and Music Symbols • Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency • Shapes: Insert Circle, Square, and Line: Adjust stroke, color and transparency • Eraser: All annotations or Drawings/Shapes Only • Image: From the computer, Google Drive, Google Search or Webcam • Insert Signature (Updated: September 2019) Top Features: • Integration with Google Classroom, Schoology and Canvas • Auto-save to Google Drive • Split and Merge documents (kami.app/splitandmerge) • Real-time collaboration and auto-save with Google Drive • Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR • Enable Kami as Default PDF Viewer Files Supported: • PDF (.pdf) • Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF) • Powerpoint (Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides) • Sheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) • Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif) Pricing Available: • Free version • Education: Teacher License, School License and District License • For enterprise pricing, please email [email protected] FAQ: • I am a teacher, can I use Kami? Yes, you can use Kami and share the license with your students. Kami works well with Google Drive and Google Classroom, so you and your students can collaborate with PDFs, image files and other documents seamlessly. • Is Kami free? Kami is free to use, and you can upgrade anytime. If you’d like a product demo or have questions about Kami’s free version, please email [email protected] • I am a teacher, and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get? Upgrade to a Kami Teacher License* for $99/year, and share your license with all your students. • I am a school principal, how much is Kami for the entire school? Get in touch with us at [email protected] to work out the best pricing for your school. • I need multiple licenses, how can I contact Kami? Get in touch with a Kami representative at [email protected] For more information, go to www.kamiapp.com Helpful Links: • Kami Blog: kami.app/blog • How-to videos, tutorials, and case studies: kami.app/youtubechannel • Help Center: help.kamiapp.com Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @usekamiapp #KamiforSchools *Kami Teacher License is only available to verified teacher accounts from K-12 to higher education.
- (2020-07-29) Lilliam Juarez: Me encanta funciona de maravilla,gracias.
- (2020-07-25) Васил Василев: Quite slow with big textbooks, can't recommend
- (2020-07-17) Magnus Blitz: I cost me an A. Instead I got a b plus. I spent a week studying 4 hours a day to pass that class and this cost me an A.
- (2020-07-16) 14Opals NOLV: Kami makes it possible to write or draw on documents, making presentations of lessons so much easier!
- (2020-07-12) Nishant Prashar: Not recommended for Google Classroom I wanted to use it to annotate students assignments. After a lot of conversions and steps you are finally able to annotate, but nothing gets saved. Wasted a lot of my time.
- (2020-07-01) catherine siphiwe tangirayi: very good software , work was done so easily
- (2020-06-29) Valentina Passarelli: é perfeito estou conseguindo usar facilmente, muito bom, recomendo
- (2020-06-29) Андрей Советкин: Стал платным
- (2020-06-25) Manikanta G: Need permission for all of my Google Drive files? Are you crazy? Most apps just need write/read permissions for files written by just that app. But asking for whole drive access is a BIG NO GO... not sure how this app got so many downloads and such a high ratings
- (2020-06-22) suriii: Kami was amazing. During the coronavirus, I contacted them for support and they provided me with a free trial on premium to help with schoolwork. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2020-04-13) Matthew Valdez: It down right sucks
- (2020-04-10) Carlos Li: Super app!
- (2020-04-10) Matheus Oliveira: Kami is a very useful tool, but it could be better. It uses a lot of CPU sometimes, and a lot of RAM too (especially in my case, in which I only have 4GB of RAM with a Celeron of 1,50GHz). Despite this, the visualization and possibility of highlight documents are helpful.
- (2020-04-09) Naomi Goss: Hate that its suddenly not free anymore.
- (2020-04-07) banaface2520: This app is great. especially with COVID making us work inside, i had to edit a lot of PDFs. Thanks for making this.
- (2020-04-06) Gracie Rommel: OMG I LOVE KAMI
- (2020-04-05) Valentina Parenti: In questo momento ottimo per la didattica a distanza
- (2020-04-02) Jules Vilain: Je suis un éleve et ça ma suffit parfaitement pour éditer un PDF. Il y a tout ce qu'il faut, et même plus!
- (2020-04-02) M Qiu: win10谷歌打开太慢了，每次都等半天，容易卡顿，功能很好用，流畅点就更好了
- (2020-04-01) Yhlas Berdimuhammedov: Gowy haladym. Käbir ýalňyşlyklar bar. Ýöne hiç, bolýa gowy.
- (2020-03-30) gull wave: aaaaaa
- (2020-03-29) Daniel Song: I hate it. Sure all the things are good in Kami, but losing everything after doing it? HORRIBLE. I managed to upload a few times, but it did not go the way I wanted and I tried a third time and NOTHING WAS SAVING! And I tried to export it (as there's an export area) and it said there was an error, and I refreshed the page because there was no other option and EVERYTHING was lost. Now I'm going to be late for a deadline because exporting is horrible. I CANNOT express how angry I am right now. Some part of me hopes that somehow, SOMEHOW, I can get it back. BUT the deadline is in less than a couple hours so----I hope other people won't end up like I did UPDATE: I managed to upload the files with all the comments without all the blank comments that came out of nowhere, but it would've been so much easier if the comments would sync to the file immediately. I had to refresh at least five times every time to get rid of the "network error" to actually see the comments. Then those comments were so disorganized and, as aforementioned, had many blank ones.
- (2020-03-26) Austin McAfee: I didnt like it
- (2020-03-25) K. R.: Works great and is easy to use
- (2020-03-19) Dawn Schaper: I have been using Kami for about a year now and have no complaints at all. I have shared it with many colleagues as well. In my effort to reduce the use of paper, it has been a wonderful tool, allowing me to sign documents and send without printing a hard copy. The split and merge feature is also very helpful when developing information packets for others for training purposes; it is very easy to use.
- (2015-08-23, v:2.0.5980) Tuan Pham 1⃣: pdf indexing and reference manager
Perfect app for pdf viewing and annotation collaboration, even support very efficient OCR. please add feature like searching inside all pdf documents in a google drive folder and reference look up and management in future releases. Thank you very much for your hard-work and sharing !
- (2015-08-17, v:2.0.5940) The Cedar Prince: Evernote Integration
Is that ever a possibility? I would love to use evernote (or onenote) web clipper in conjunction with this powerful app! Thanks! Terrific app!
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Google Classroom and PDF's
Hello I am looking to attach documents to Google Classroom in PDF format and then have students fill them out in and resubmit- will your program allow for this? Thanks Troy Olson
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Molly He: monetise extensions
******************************** ******************************** Your extension is awesome! We are very interested in your extension. I am Molly and our company Adonads is an expert network for monetizing extensions, we aim to provide maximum profits for developers. My skype/email: [email protected] and we really want to work with partners like you. ******************************** ********************************
- (2015-08-05, v:2.0.5749) Douglas Lai: Google Drive
How to switch between different accounts? I have a personal and a edu account, but when I click drive it always brings up my personal drive, even under a different user. Is there some way to reset that.?
- (2015-08-03, v:2.0.5749) Maricel Bush: PDF file
I downloaded a government form that's fillable and should have a barcode on the bottom of the page that stores the info you typed in.... Chromebook fills form but no barcode is showing on screen and when printed.. Will the Notable PDF extension fix the problem?
- (2015-07-28, v:2.0.5699) Anthony NG: How to default Notable pdf
some users open Gmail pdf attachment directly to Notable PDF but some is using the default gmail pdf viewer. How to make Notable as default viewer in Chrome ??
- (2015-07-21, v:2.0.5658) Dave Nestorowicz: wont print with any annotation
says preparing to print 0% and hangs
- (2015-07-08, v:2.0.5517) Roger Davie: can you bate stamp
Can you bate stamp?
- (2015-06-17, v:2.0.5193) Brad Avens: iPads
Is there a way to use Notable PDF on iPads?