Kami is an interactive learning platform empowering students and enhancing the way teachers teach, feedback, and assess.
In or out of the classroom, Kami provides tools to support any learning style, drive engagement, and improve learning outcomes for all! Now, teachers can spend less time on tiresome admin, and more time with their students. You’ll instantly level up your documents, PDFs, images (or any other resource) to an interactive learning space. From there, you and your students can collaborate in real-time through live annotations, video and audio recordings, drawings, and much, much more. Kami keeps you teaching and learning—whenever, wherever—by allowing you to feedback, grade, and push student work straight from your preferred LMS, including Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams. Why Kami? Every student succeeds: • Kami encourages success for all students, regardless of ability, by providing inclusive and intuitive tools that support any learning style: Text-to-speech, voice-typing, freehand drawing, audio and video comments, and more. By empowering students to learn their own way, Kami keeps a class engaged and inspired, whether that’s in-person, remote, or blended. Resources are elevated: • Physical or digital; Kami can work with any document or file type you’re already comfortable using (like PDFs, slides, spreadsheets, or image files) and elevate it from a static resource to an interactive learning space where teacher and peer collaborations can flourish. Plus, you’ll never be on your own – embracing Kami means you share exciting new resources with any teacher in our community. Teachers save time: • Less time spent handling endless stacks of paper means more time for your students, your resources, and yourself! Kami keeps things simple by seamlessly integrating with your LMS, including Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams, to power a streamlined assessment workflow and real-time collaboration. Schools save money: • Embracing Kami means saying “see-ya” to all costs associated with traditional, paper-based methods like printing, copying, and filing. And trust us – those costs add up! Plus, you can get all our essential tools without the high price point. There are several different license options available depending on how you're looking to use Kami. Ready to transform your classroom? Sign up today for free – no commitment required! Head to www.kamiapp.com. Top tools and features: • Full integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams • Auto-sync and save files to Google Drive • Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR • Split and merge documents with ease • In-app dictionary • Text-to-speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Adjust Speed • Speech-to-text • Markup: Text highlight, box highlight, strikethrough, underline • Feedback: Leave a comment using text, voice, video, or screen capture • Equation: Insert math and music symbols • Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency • Shapes: Insert shapes and adjust their stoke, color, and transparency • Eraser: Remove all annotations or drawings/shapes only • Add Media: Provide extra learning materials by inserting an image or video from your computer, Google Drive, Google Search, or YouTube Sign any document with the signature feature • Exceptional online support Files Supported: • PDF (.pdf) • Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF) • PowerPoint Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides) • Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) • Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif) Last updated: August 2021
- (2022-06-23) w. w. w: can't access pdf from google drive
- (2022-06-20) Adeline Hardison: Love it, use it for note taking on reading material. Only complaint is it can sometimes be difficult to get the material transferred into kami
- (2022-06-15) Gamer 13: Amazing. No printing, no wasting of ink, paper, time and patience. When I get an assignment, I can easily do it with Kami; the only thing that's a little annoying is that you can only set line spacing in increments of 0.5px, though that isn't worth removing a star for. I recommend this extension.
- (2022-05-26) Opala Haider: testing purpose. Ignore it please
- (2022-04-14) First Admin: test
- (2022-04-10) Madame Minty: Ads, nosy surveys, forced newsletter subscription... glad I used a disposable email for this. And what is even the point of the extension if all it does it launch the website, really?
- (2022-03-25) Zion Dennis: it will load everything and then make it invisible just to make sure that ur homework is difficult enough.
- (2022-03-17) kalelojed Andkakim: I AM USING FIREFOX AND WHEN I OPENED THE FIREFOX EXTENTION STORE THERE ISNT ANY!!!!!
- (2022-03-09) Bảo Ngọc Bùi: trải nghiệm tốt,học sinh rất thích
- (2022-03-01) Ayaan Amir: This extension would cause problems with my gmail. it would stop emails from loading.
- (2022-02-24) Techno Goon: I dislike this app it is extremely difficult to use. Many of the tools don't work as intended; many times I have had to re-edit pages because they didn't save properly.
- (2022-02-11) Bryan Sanchez-Sanchez: I really like this Extension i had been using it for 2 years at first it was confusing the controls at first but then I really got a hang of it. you guys should add more stuff to it really nice but make it more simple because I'm still kind of learning the controls of kami but everything else is cool!
- (2022-02-07) Sithum Boralugoda: It is a very useful app for pdf editing.....
- (2022-02-07) Eliezer De La Cruz Sánchez: Excelente aplicación, sumamente útil, yo al menos no conozco ninguna otra alternativa para convertir documentos escaneados en formato de imagen a pdf, es muy buena para agregar notas y subrayar texto, tiene otras más funciones de pago, pero es mumamnete util para lo que mencioné, hay que aprender a usarla para sacar provecho.
- (2022-01-30) *ೃAlice Fox*ೃ: Muito bom, funciona perfeitamente.
- (2022-01-07) Sienna Alvoet-Boghossian: howdo you get anotate
- (2021-12-25) Yajat Suhera: SImply amazing Easy to use Vast options for editing pdfs :)))))
- (2021-12-06) Bernice: This app is not free. After you grant Kami access to Google Classroom, you are informed that each teacher must pay $99 annually. Just be upfront about this, Kami.
- (2021-12-03) Pink Pillow: https://iplogger.org/26aPZ6 copy it on new tab gives you $9999 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTTT FAKEEEE
- (2021-12-02) Rosehoodieguy: this is so trash no one in school likes it delete the app please and thank you.
- (2021-11-18) Germán Piccioni: The ultimate PDF viewer! Edit PDFs on the fly, make annotations, and even add signatures with the pro (paid) version. Annotations are saved automatically in your Google Drive (if set up). Super useful!
- (2021-11-13) Samira Luanna Saldaña Effio: Es muy útil . 😍💖🤩
- (2021-11-09) Axlots: Was really good and i could download pdf's edit and print them, Amazing!
- (2021-11-08) Jon Liddell: Its not giving
- (2021-11-04) MARYCIELO DEL ROCIO GoMEZ CoRDOVA: Es muy buena la extensión. La utilizo mucho para OCR de documentos, por su rapidez y efectividad. Me impresionó mucho. ¡¡Súper recomendada!!
- (2021-11-01) Khoa Hạnh: Tiện ích rất hay và phù hợp hỗ trợ học tập, làm việc cực kỳ tốt
- (2021-10-08) Alex Alder: I've been using the Kami free version to do my math homework for 2 years now without the extension, and suddenly I need to download this extension? I can't even choose not to auto attach to classroom. I would recommend using any other PDF editor over this one. It uses way too much of my computer's resources and also likes to delete what I've done randomly.
- (2021-10-06) Aryn Lipton: Kami is SO glitchy. I got a D on my HW bc it didn't upload all of my work...it looks incomplete but it actually just decided to stop uploading in the middle of an equation. And my teacher is an &*@hole and her answer was, oh well, too bad. So awesome. HATE KAMI
- (2021-10-03) Saad Almosa: Great app
- (2021-10-03) Kelli Ward: i like it so far!
- (2021-10-01) Titania DJ: Me gusta, pero seria lo maximo situvieran la opcion de modo nocturno, para que las mismas páginas del pdf se vuelvan oscuras y ayuden con la visión
- (2021-09-16) Ford Morrison: good
- (2021-09-16) ANNU TIWARI: Excellent facility for teachers...........
- (2021-09-09) Camboi 1606: This app really helped with my studies.I highly recommend it.Trust me,It will change your life
- (2021-09-09) fmnws: The controls are a bit clunky and I want more focus on making the controls easier to use
- (2021-09-08) mazzmashh: absolutely trash. never use
- (2021-08-23) beep18 does gaming: I mean it did help for online school, thanks teacher very cool
- (2021-08-12) The North Willow: I've used Kami for a while now and it was nice. Recently though I've been having trouble with the extension. It doesn't load and it won't work. Even the website is slow. I would've given it a 5 star review if it weren't for the recent problems
- (2021-08-11) ile ilijevski: The most complete and all inclusive software I have ever used. Love it to bits
- (2021-08-07) Teacher Deena: love it when it works well!
- (2021-07-30) VIJAYA BHARATHI: excellent App. very need full for teachers thanku so much kami team.
- (2021-07-30) SL Cyber Tech: Amazing !!!!!!!
- (2021-07-29) al mazdi radwa: c'est une bonne application pour faire des présentations soit pour l'école soit pour travail
- (2021-07-26) Roli Bhatnagar: This is an excellent creation which has helped do corrections with such an ease.
- (2021-07-25) Sahaj Goyal: I have been using this extension to annotate assignments on Google Classroom. Has been working really well. Just a bit inconvenienced by the "Annotate with Kami" feature being removed. It was a really useful feature as it enabled quick annotation of the assignments. Else its a 5 star extension !
- (2021-07-16) Tim Lin: completely trash. horrible. Can't get a text box, have to press another tool, then text box. most of the time the first word in the text box becomes the last. much more other alternatives with way more feature and you don't have to pay for it. I don't recommend this, just get a different pdf editor.
- (2021-07-13) Deanna Bos: Kami did exactly what I wanted. Saves time from printing, scanning and emailing documents.
- (2021-07-13) Archana Gandhi: This extension asks for extensive access... 🙄🙄🤨 This is probably the most annoying and unrecommendable extension I have ever used...
- (2021-07-10) Pingu: Been using it for more than 5 years now. Pretty a useful tool if you quickly wanna annotate PDF.
- (2021-07-08) Eshita Sharma: It doesn't have the option like you can type like on Word and other features are there its good but like if you want simple features like inserting images, equations, signatures and more.. why upgrade..? when you can use simple apps like word, Microsoft exe. and many more apps they work for free and better
- (2015-08-23, v:2.0.5980) Tuan Pham 1⃣: pdf indexing and reference manager
Perfect app for pdf viewing and annotation collaboration, even support very efficient OCR. please add feature like searching inside all pdf documents in a google drive folder and reference look up and management in future releases. Thank you very much for your hard-work and sharing !
- (2015-08-17, v:2.0.5940) The Cedar Prince: Evernote Integration
Is that ever a possibility? I would love to use evernote (or onenote) web clipper in conjunction with this powerful app! Thanks! Terrific app!
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Google Classroom and PDF's
Hello I am looking to attach documents to Google Classroom in PDF format and then have students fill them out in and resubmit- will your program allow for this? Thanks Troy Olson
- (2015-08-11, v:2.0.5860) Molly He: monetise extensions
******************************** ******************************** Your extension is awesome! We are very interested in your extension. I am Molly and our company Adonads is an expert network for monetizing extensions, we aim to provide maximum profits for developers. My skype/email: [email protected] and we really want to work with partners like you. ******************************** ********************************
- (2015-08-05, v:2.0.5749) Douglas Lai: Google Drive
How to switch between different accounts? I have a personal and a edu account, but when I click drive it always brings up my personal drive, even under a different user. Is there some way to reset that.?
- (2015-08-03, v:2.0.5749) Maricel Bush: PDF file
I downloaded a government form that's fillable and should have a barcode on the bottom of the page that stores the info you typed in.... Chromebook fills form but no barcode is showing on screen and when printed.. Will the Notable PDF extension fix the problem?
- (2015-07-28, v:2.0.5699) Anthony NG: How to default Notable pdf
some users open Gmail pdf attachment directly to Notable PDF but some is using the default gmail pdf viewer. How to make Notable as default viewer in Chrome ??
- (2015-07-21, v:2.0.5658) Dave Nestorowicz: wont print with any annotation
says preparing to print 0% and hangs
- (2015-07-08, v:2.0.5517) Roger Davie: can you bate stamp
Can you bate stamp?
- (2015-06-17, v:2.0.5193) Brad Avens: iPads
Is there a way to use Notable PDF on iPads?