Norton™ Family helps you protect your kids so they can enjoy the Internet safely.
- (2019-12-24) PresidentPewPewz: Norton Family can stop your kid from using the computer as much but it does invade your child's privacy very much. My child feels like they can't trust me since they think I don't trust them. Also some of the most kid-friendly apps or websites are blocked.
- (2019-12-11) Freddy Fazbear: I hate this thing. Created by moms who hate on Eminem. Do not get
- (2019-10-04) Fire Fox: MY PARENTS DONT EVEN SEEM TO LIKE IT YET THEY KEEP IT ON AND I HATE THIS STUPID PIECE OF JUNK
- (2019-09-13) Jermaine Jackson: Garbage! And the responses from "Norton Browser Extensions by Symantec" in these reviews are garbage too. On a windows pc all a child has to do is remove the extension and they are free to surf whatever they wish. The extension will reinstall itself AFTER the child has closed the web browser and then opens again....but once again they'll delete the extension and browse freely. The Norton Family app is great on my android devices but this Chrome extension is pure GARBAGE!
- (2019-06-29) Claudia Alves Dos Santos: bom
- (2019-06-19) Adam Jolley: Useless. All your kid has to do is remove this and go on incognito and then they can search anything they want.
- (2019-05-26) Bozidar Mikic: sehrgut
- (2019-05-09) Tiger Kano: IT IS BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- (2019-02-22) Bellamia Radio: Norton familie raad ik iedereen echt aan
- (2018-12-30) Oxana Bogucki: ok
- (2018-11-07) Gaby Uruguay: muy buena
- (2018-10-30) Thomas Engels: Norton Family is a good attempt at making the best-in class kids screen time software, but it needs a lot of work before it can call itself that. I'd like to let my daughter make calls (to friends) and listen to music when her screen time is over. I also would like an easy option to add a limited amount of time after time is up. And the monitoring web site needs an overhaul to make it much more easy to use. It's cluttered and it takes way too many clicks to do the most important things.
- (2018-10-19) Shaptai Segal: Great protection all around!
- (2018-10-07) Rayan P. Dumasia: it helps me vknow what sites are safe and ones that aren't when i download.
- (2018-09-14) jhonatan738: muy mala
- (2018-08-05) Ma Lu: you feel like someome is watching you at all time.
- (2018-07-25) Batoul Kassem: i hate this! it wont let me go on websites that i sometimes need to go on for school, but i cant because of this stupid app!!! i cant take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-05-28) random person: it doesn't work i want meh moneyz beck
- (2018-05-24) UltimateVroom: I can't go on any regular websites like twitter, discord, or even things like OR FORTNITE. 1/10 great appliction just great.
- (2018-05-21) AYLİN ERDOĞAN: Çok Kullanışlı bir eklenti değil
- (2018-03-24) Lisa: Does not work as just shows up as a "grey symbol" on top right corner of crome. Has never worked on my windows 10 desk top.
- (2018-03-18) Ryan Hunziker: Options tab is grayed out and will not let me add any children or adjust any settings, which makes this extension completely useless.
- (2018-03-07) Non funziona
- (2018-02-24) Rodney Wyatt-Younger: It keeps asking me to add my children and I don't have children. I wish I could get my money back
- (2018-01-30) WS TV: I love it
- (2019-12-20, v:18.104.22.168) Erik Hilde: Causes Chrome to freeze upon launch - sends alert that plugin was disabled
I found the BHO plugin is somehow causing Chrome to freeze upon launch more than 50% of the time. The top bar will simply say "...loading." I need to close and relaunch several times for Chrome to finally open, and at some point an alert is sent to the "parent" that the plugin was disabled. Most of the time the plugin actually works, but the rest it doesn't - it's loaded but says "can't read site's data." I found the plugin works correctly on IE11, although it sometimes loads slowly, and I'm prompted to disable it. What's up?!
- (2019-10-04, v:22.214.171.124) Kerstin Sjöberg: Språk
Jag kan inte engelska språket allt står ju på engelska. Vill ha svenska språket
- (2019-08-09, v:126.96.36.199) Jakub Horbacz: Rozszerzenie norton family
Witam, Czy jest możliwość aby zablokować możliwość usunięcia rozszerzenia poza kontem administratora?
- (2019-07-03, v:188.8.131.52) Crysti Schloenvoigt: blocking internet content
There seems to be no restriction other than time on my child's account
- (2019-06-10, v:184.108.40.206) Nelida ascaño: cambiar usuario
puse la aplicacion en la pc familiar deseo saber como quitar la restriccion para yo poder utilizarlo pues no puedo ver peliculas
- (2019-05-06, v:220.127.116.11) Jazmine Sherrington: You Tube
I have allowed You Tube on my Childs Norton Family settings and it allows access to what appears to be the mobile site but then won't play any videos?
- (2018-12-23, v:18.104.22.168) Michel Tournier: problème
Fjr, je n'arrive pas à mettre norton safe web sur chrome merci de votre réponse
- (2018-08-08, v:22.214.171.124) Tim Bryan: Anyway to Lock this extension
It works great but it is just as easy to turn off and/or remove. Any way to lock extension from all of us, including myself? I own Premium so why do I still need this extension? Also can U tell me what "Allow access to file URLs" does?
- (2018-06-22, v:126.96.36.199) Katalin Erdelyi: Sign in refused with message
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
- (2018-05-03, v:188.8.131.52) GameWorks: you tube
youtube won't load
- (2018-02-19, v:184.108.40.206) Lance Gordon: google pixel 2
Norton Family is not showing any of the apps installed on a recently purchased google pixel 2. Is it not compatible with newer android devices??-Lance