Block ads on the right side of the screen when using Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and Outlook.com which expand your message space
Removes ads and sponsored links leaving more space to focus on emails. Great for parental control to child proof those ads. Trusted developer of many extensions Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. Changelog: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Webmail_Ad_Blocker_changelog
- (2020-07-22) James Kirk: This is the best WORKING blocker on Yahoo email.
- (2020-07-02) Messiah Mews: It works for what it says it does. I get the ad emails at the top of all emails.. It blocks ads on the side, but what about the ad spam emails?
- (2020-06-24) The big S: it works 99.99% of the time GREAT
- (2020-04-15) Gian Lucas Martín Chamorro: Funciona perfectamente
- (2020-03-28) Jhoel Lyma: Ótima extensão faz sua função !!! Parabéns aos desenvolvedores !!!!
- (2020-03-06) Jana: Perfect. Works great with Yahoo Mail.
- (2020-03-03) Gary Corbett: Needs an easier way to whitelist sites.
- (2020-01-16) Jamie J: Finally, the ads from outlook.com are GONE! Well done buddy, love it!
- (2020-01-12) cristian fuentes: excelente extensión muy útil
- (2020-01-10) Carlos Cerezo: Perfecto.
- (2019-12-05) Xavier Collazos: Excelente extensión, es perfecto para outlook. Gracias al desarrollador. 👍
- (2019-11-07) Prabh Singh: Works perfecty. Thanks.
- (2019-10-25) Kat Nimmons: doesn't work as well as others, yahoo home screen is horrible with ads.
- (2019-10-25) No more Ads in my Outlook.com. THANKS.
- (2019-09-17) Benjamin Hie: amazing! after many years finally got space back on my outlook/hotmail.
- (2019-08-24) Daniel Martinez: Excellent tool to remove ads!
- (2019-08-22) Vignesh SF: Works so well in Hotmail.. Now My mail window looks much better and clean.. kudos to you!
- (2019-08-04) Unseen Enabler: Perfect for classic Yahoo mail. But there needs to have a version that can do the same on the new Yahoo mail as well, otherwise it becomes irrelevant instantly.
- (2019-07-29) Di Tuxford: Great extension - only just installed, but loving the extra space and no distraction. Thank you so much.
- (2019-07-23) Rodger Busse: Downloaded the software and installed it. I rebooted chrome and the ads were gone. It doesn't get much better than that.
- (2019-07-21) WoeIsLee: Can you please figure out a way to get rid of the annoying hide advertisement arrow and allow the mail to be spread all the way over to the right like it used to in the old version of yahoo? The new yahoo mail, which just got forced on me, really makes the page condensed when it could be like it used to.
- (2019-07-18) Ethan Eu: now my yahoo mail is finally viewable on my small screen. thanks for developing this!
- (2019-07-13) Breadmaster: Superb extension! The developer of this amazing extension really has made countless people's lives so much better.
- (2019-06-17) Khoerodin: Sip, mantap mas bro!
- (2019-06-13) Ind Pol Com: doesnt work well with the new yahoo mail. it still shows a small banner and drawer arrow. please rework and make the whole of the right pane disappear like before.
- (2013-11-04, v:3.2.5) Isabell Norman: ad block gmail
doesn't block the right side with the ads.....3rd blocker I tried none work anymore
- (2013-11-03, v:3.2.5) Jenny Castro: blank space
this extension used to work great but all of a sudden, now there is a huge gap on the right side of my screen where the ads are supposed to be that was never there before. my whole screen was just messages. is this a glitch? can it be fixed? thanks.
- (2013-10-22, v:3.2.5) Ross Mabbott: Yahoo Mail Next Message arrow does not move over to the right
The Yahoo Mail next message large arrow (right arrow) does not move over to the right when Webmail Ad Blocker is enabled, so the arrow remains in its original position over the mail text.
- (2013-09-20, v:3.2.2) Richard Hull: Chromium 29 problem
I see the following in the console: chrome.extension is not available: 'extension' is not allowed for specified context type content script, extension page, web page, etc.). [VM] binding (95):427 Binding.generate [VM] binding (95):427 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getURL' of undefined chrome-extension://cbhfdchmklhpcngcgjmpdbjakdggkkjp/js/webmailAdBlocker.js:22 This is the version I'm running: Webmail Ad Blocker 3.2.2 ID: cbhfdchmklhpcngcgjmpdbjakdggkkjp It appears that chrome.extension is deprecated (and seems like it was removed?) according to this post: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=289776#c1 and instances of chrome.extension should be replaced with chrome.runtime
- (2013-09-11, v:3.2.1) Sara Trigg: Yahoo mail ads
Yahoo mail has now started putting ads for things just below the tool bar and right above where you would see your mail.
- (2013-08-29, v:3.2.1) Hoc Phan: yahoo mail
Yahoo mail now has new ads on top of mail item list. Please block it
- (2013-06-26, v:3.2.1) Andrea Azuma: attaching documents in Yahoo mail
Hi, Thanks for your Firefox add-on, but I find that I am unable to attach a document when I am composing emails in Yahoo mail when your add-on is running. If I check "show advertisements" in the Yahoo tab under preferences, attaching works. If it helps, I also pay for a preferred version of Yahoo mail. Thanks, Andrea
- (2013-05-25, v:3.2.1) Yahoo mail: Trending Now on Yahoo!
"Trending Now on Yahoo!" now shows up in email. Anyway to block it? thanks
- (2013-03-28, v:3.2) Mark Back: Webmail Ad Blocker 3.2
In the new version of Yahoo mail, Webmail Ad Blocker leaves a section of the toolbar blank and does not let the toolbar extent all the way to the right. Thank you.
- (2013-03-14, v:3.2) Simon Welch: AdBlocker - Yahoo Mail
Jason A great application, thank you. I've started using SlimBrowser, given that Firefox keeps crashing on me and Google is starting to look more like the "Evil Empire Mark II". It does not appear that AdBlocker is working on this (still obscure) browser.