Automatically set YouTube™ quality to lowest possible for each video to save bandwidth for slow connections and/or small datacaps.
Simple extension that will automatically set YouTube™ video quality to the lowest available for each video in order to save bandwidth on slow connections and/or for those users with small data caps. After the video is set to its lowest quality you can override the setting manually and the extension will only activate again when the next video is played.
- (2018-11-02) ImprovedTube for YouTube: Meaningful Feature!
- (2018-08-29) Aleksei Ananich: не работает
- (2018-03-30) Ahmed Saad: didn't works for me
- (2016-08-29) Sebita Fagu: me gusto
- (2015-07-18) Stefan Travis: Works, but not on playlists.
- (2015-03-01) Zherry Zhohn: i like it
- (2018-11-02, v:1.0.1) ImprovedTube for YouTube: Hi there
Want to join forces? [email protected]
- (2018-06-04, v:1.0.1) Shafy H: how to use it or activate it as the icon look deemed
how to use it or activate it as the icon look deemed
- (2015-12-02, v:1.0.1) Nick A. Simmons: Defaults and Size
Would it be possible to default back to minimum bandwidth for the next video even after setting a higher bandwidth for one video? Also why is the extension so big: 220Kb compared to other bandwidth limiting extensions (typically 20 to 35Kb)?