Annotate gives you the ability to add pins, notes, text, and highlight areas of the page. http://annotate.tech
Annotate! is an extension meant to help you annotate your webpage with any information you'd like with speed and ease. Perfect for students, researchers, web developers, web designers, web accessibility professionals and more! Users are able to annotate any web page they visit by placing pins, highlighting areas of the page, write text, stamp text, and add notes. By creating a free account at annotate.tech, users can pull all of their saved annotations. Without creating an account, annotations are still stored in the browser at the page level. Along with an extensive set of preset recommendations, users are also provided the ability to add, edit, and remove recommendations. This gives users total control over what content is pre-populated.
- (2021-09-26) Shriya Dasgupta: Good extension Anyways, can you add more pins and draw, eraser, colours, colour picker, colour palette and many other features other extensions have???
- (2021-01-27) Vitamin TV: harika
- (2020-06-30) Artlan a: cant login to save
- (2018-01-17) Freddy Daniel: not working
- (2016-06-29) Tim Wasson: Awesome tool for annotating accessibility issues or general comments when providing feedback on websites. Love it!
- (2020-11-23, v:0.6.43) Michael Morris: Test banks online
- (2020-10-15, v:0.6.43) Nigel Scott: Corrupts other pages
Hi - this worked fine on the page I needed it for, but corrupted other pages I visited. E.g. https://code.visualstudio.com/api/references/vscode-api
- (2017-09-17, v:0.6.43) Matt Splat: Incompatible with support.google.com
I am unable to view support.google.com pages in Chrome when using this extension. When I disable this extension then I AM able to view those google pages. I am also able to view support pages from any other browser which does not use this plug in. Note that this plug in does NOT seem to interfere with any other google tool - such as gmail, drive, docs, ....
- (2017-06-01, v:0.6.43) April Priester: Not able to register
I'm getting the same thing
- (2017-05-24, v:0.6.43) Martin Páleník: Wbsite down, registration broken
Hi, the website is down with "Internal Server Error" and I get this error when I try to register: Connection error: SQLSTATE  Access denied for user 'annotate_admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Your extension is unique. I'd like you to just take my money and offer me all you promise. I believe your service stands out and I wish to use it, paid or not.