Translate what you want.
Please refresh the page that needs to be translated after installation or update! ! ! Edge Translate is a simple and practical translation plugin that supports mainstream browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and 360 Secure Browser. The main purpose of our plugin is to assist users in reading foreign literature. To this end, we have followed the principle of the user's reading experience first, and made the following efforts: * We use the API provided by Google Translate to translate words and sentences, which guarantees the accuracy of translation results to a certain extent; * We support the translation of wording in PDF files, which breaks the dyslexia of many users when reading PDF documents (due to the Firefox browser's bug, this feature is temporarily unavailable on Firefox browser); * We chose the friendly side pop-up to show the translation results. The pop-up display bar will push the user reading content to avoid blocking the content from affecting the reading; * We designed a simple and clear translation result display column, highlighting important content, and ensuring that the user's attention is focused on the content displayed rather than the insignificant things such as the display box; * If the frequency of the your translation is relatively high, you can choose to fix the display bar to avoid frequent pop-ups affecting reading. * We allow users to decide for themselves which content in the translation results they need to display. For example, if you just want to know the meaning of the word, you can choose to view only the common meaning of the word. If you also want to learn the specific usage of a word, we also provide the pronunciation, definition, detailed explanation, example sentence, etc. of the word in more detail. Content for you to view; * We have provided a wealth of shortcut keys to make the operation efficiency greatly improved. Now you only need to use the keyboard to complete the translation of selected words, expand the search panel, fix and unpin the translation results; * We provide a useful blacklist feature that allows you to easily add a page you are browsing to a blacklist to disable wording translations and double-click translations on the page, or to remove the page being viewed from the blacklist to re-enable word translation and double click translation on this page. * We support web page translation and can translate the entire web page directly into the language you need. And you are free to choose YouDao web page translation or Google web page translation to fully meet your translation needs. The birth of Edge Translate is inseparable from the open source community. In the development process of Edge Translate, we used Mozilla's pdf.js as a built-in PDF reader to support word translation in PDF files. We refered to crimx(https://github.com/crimx)'s saladict(https://github.com/crimx/ext-saladict) for solutions of some problems. We also used gulp, webpackand other excellent open source tools to assist in development. And we would like to express our gratitude. We are also grateful to users who have used Edge Translate since 0.2.0 and provided us with feedback. You have provided us with a lot of very good comments and suggestions. Without you, there may no be the current Edge Translate. ## Instructions Edge Translate instructions(https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/blob/master/docs/wiki/zh_CN/%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8%E8%AF%B4%E6%98%8E.md) ## Precautions Edge Translate precautions(https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/blob/master/docs/wiki/zh_CN/%E6%B3%A8%E6%84%8F%E4%BA%8B%E9%A1%B9.md) ## Questions and Feedback Edge Translate were developed by us ( [nickyc975](https://github.com/nickyc975) and [Mark Fenng](https://github.com/Mark-Fenng) ) in our spare time, and there are inevitably some problems. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to give us feedback at the first time and help us to make it better. * Feedback link：https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/issues/new/choose * Email: nickyc975([email protected]), Mark Fenng([email protected]) In addition, developers are welcome to give us issues and pull requests. If you like this project, welcome to fork & star.
- (2020-01-09) hatef yaghoobi: I've been looking for this kind translator that work on PDFs for about a year! Thank you publisher.
- (2019-12-26) 林小葱: 这个真的好用，推荐，比起其他翻译要弹窗，这个直接在旁边显示，而且还能设置快捷键翻译，非常方便
- (2019-12-11) 李志鹏: 好评，非常方便，如果在能加上手写，或者其他方式标记，注释的功能就完美了。
- (2019-11-15) inorilzy l: 用过最好用的翻译软件了。
- (2019-11-11) sepah 5705: great
- (2019-11-10) Marvin Wu: 希望能加入PDF的编辑功能
- (2019-11-07) Lijun Wu: So convenient.
- (2019-10-28) 没有快捷键吗，每次点感觉恼火啊
- (2019-10-27) jing dong: 贼好用 但是希望出一个设置是鼠标箭头指到图标就可以翻译 而不是得点击一下图标
- (2019-10-24) L.ove魔.: 还算好用
- (2019-10-10) XiaoLong Duan: 求大佬能够兼容 pdf viewer 这个插件，或者把弹窗能够改成拖动
- (2019-09-09) Peter: 感谢开发人员，此扩展很好用！
- (2019-09-04) XM W: 很好用
- (2019-09-01) tang yu: 可以，很方便，比G的翻译好用多了
- (2019-08-28) - kela: 插件带的pdf阅读器，选词的时候很容易误操作，稍微移动鼠标就会选择整页的文字。而且有错位的情况。望作者改进
- (2019-08-22) 很好用
- (2019-08-07) zujin xiang: 为什么连不上网络
- (2019-07-16) lin Feng: 好用...太感谢了
- (2019-07-15) 小布定炭烤: 最近不能使用了是怎么回事啊？
- (2019-07-12) 香橙: 近来出现了网络错误的问题，可否解决一下呢 感谢！（选择长段翻译时出现网络错误的提示，而选择10几个单词组成的句子时翻译正常）
- (2019-06-17) Han Wu: 非常方便，感谢。
- (2019-05-13) jay iverry: 很方便
- (2019-04-26) namkwon cho: Highly recommand
- (2019-04-22) Julian Gu: 在chrome中pdf为什么划词不准，感觉划词会多划两个字，有什么解决办法嘛？
- (2019-04-21) 啊杰: 希望加入自动朗读与快捷键。