Translate what you want.
Please refresh the page that needs to be translated after installation or update! ! ! Edge Translate is a simple and practical translation plugin that supports mainstream browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and 360 Secure Browser. The main purpose of our plugin is to assist users in reading foreign literature. To this end, we have followed the principle of the user's reading experience first, and made the following efforts: * We use the API provided by Google Translate to translate words and sentences, which guarantees the accuracy of translation results to a certain extent; * We support the translation of wording in PDF files, which breaks the dyslexia of many users when reading PDF documents (due to the Firefox browser's bug, this feature is temporarily unavailable on Firefox browser); * We chose the friendly side pop-up to show the translation results. The pop-up display bar will push the user reading content to avoid blocking the content from affecting the reading; * We designed a simple and clear translation result display column, highlighting important content, and ensuring that the user's attention is focused on the content displayed rather than the insignificant things such as the display box; * If the frequency of the your translation is relatively high, you can choose to fix the display bar to avoid frequent pop-ups affecting reading. * We allow users to decide for themselves which content in the translation results they need to display. For example, if you just want to know the meaning of the word, you can choose to view only the common meaning of the word. If you also want to learn the specific usage of a word, we also provide the pronunciation, definition, detailed explanation, example sentence, etc. of the word in more detail. Content for you to view; * We have provided a wealth of shortcut keys to make the operation efficiency greatly improved. Now you only need to use the keyboard to complete the translation of selected words, expand the search panel, fix and unpin the translation results; * We provide a useful blacklist feature that allows you to easily add a page you are browsing to a blacklist to disable wording translations and double-click translations on the page, or to remove the page being viewed from the blacklist to re-enable word translation and double click translation on this page. * We support web page translation and can translate the entire web page directly into the language you need. And you are free to choose YouDao web page translation or Google web page translation to fully meet your translation needs. The birth of Edge Translate is inseparable from the open source community. In the development process of Edge Translate, we used Mozilla's pdf.js as a built-in PDF reader to support word translation in PDF files. We refered to crimx(https://github.com/crimx)'s saladict(https://github.com/crimx/ext-saladict) for solutions of some problems. We also used gulp, webpackand other excellent open source tools to assist in development. And we would like to express our gratitude. We are also grateful to users who have used Edge Translate since 0.2.0 and provided us with feedback. You have provided us with a lot of very good comments and suggestions. Without you, there may no be the current Edge Translate. ## Instructions Edge Translate instructions(https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/blob/master/docs/wiki/en/Instructions.md) ## Precautions Edge Translate precautions(https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/blob/master/docs/wiki/en/Precautions.md) ## Questions and Feedback Edge Translate were developed by us ( [nickyc975](https://github.com/nickyc975) and [Mark Fenng](https://github.com/Mark-Fenng) ) in our spare time, and there are inevitably some problems. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to give us feedback at the first time and help us to make it better. * Feedback link：https://github.com/EdgeTranslate/EdgeTranslate/issues/new/choose * Email: nickyc975([email protected]), Mark Fenng([email protected]) In addition, developers are welcome to give us issues and pull requests. If you like this project, welcome to fork & star.
- (2020-08-01) T RED: 试了好几种划词翻译，好像这个扩展对PDF的翻译支持最好。
- (2020-07-22) Ahmad M: Batter than google translate .. Highly recommend
- (2020-07-08) tom sai: 好用
- (2020-06-27) 雷雨: 沙雕谷歌前陣子不知道吃了什麽SHI,關閉了擴展區評論,補一下.非常不錯的擴展,速度很快,操作也很人性化.謝謝開發者
- (2020-06-24) javid zare: i use this extension while translating in google translate web site to see a single words translation without scrolling down each time , after latest update(auto-update) now it doesn't translate in google translate so even translating became a new problem in pandemic and riot dayz :/ kill me
- (2020-04-16) 彧西: 不知是否可以增加谷歌生物医学的翻译引擎，类似文献翻译软件知云中的翻译引擎
- (2020-04-16) Ye Mu: 非常好用，目前用过的最快的翻译插件！
- (2020-04-07) Win Sun: 非常的好用，PDF里的内容也能翻译！ 如果能加个快捷键，并且在我调整过侧边栏的宽度后能够记住，那就更棒了！！！
- (2020-04-06) ZhuGe Keyboardman: 太强了，十分好用，翻译单词时还会给注释，好评
- (2020-03-15) 我我我: 希望能在PDF阅读中加入“笔”功能
- (2020-03-15) NATURE LI: 用的是brave瀏覽器，兼容CHROME商店程序，安裝了侧边翻译 很多時候不能正常使用。尤其是有道網頁翻譯點擊後沒有顯示入門專家等模式選擇，任何翻譯都不出現。
- (2020-03-11) 宇宙第一安琪拉: 最好用的插件，up真TM是天才，非常方便吗
- (2020-02-15) Paul Spider: Достойная замена умершему расширению "Google translate"
- (2020-02-09) モノクロムセレティクス: 在Firefox用得很顺手,不知道为什么在chrome里只能弹窗了,双击按钮也没有,快捷键也不起作用,无论怎么设置都没有用
- (2020-02-05) Sina Sardar: thank you developers
- (2020-02-02) Ella: 为啥右边弹出来的是白板了
- (2020-01-09) hatef yaghoobi: I've been looking for this kind translator that work on PDFs for about a year! Thank you publisher.
- (2019-12-26) 林小葱: 这个真的好用，推荐，比起其他翻译要弹窗，这个直接在旁边显示，而且还能设置快捷键翻译，非常方便
- (2019-12-11) 李志鹏: 好评，非常方便，如果在能加上手写，或者其他方式标记，注释的功能就完美了。
- (2019-11-15) inorilzy l: 用过最好用的翻译软件了。
- (2019-11-11) sepah 5705: great
- (2019-11-10) Marvin Wu: 希望能加入PDF的编辑功能
- (2019-11-07) Lijun Wu: So convenient.
- (2019-10-28) 没有快捷键吗，每次点感觉恼火啊
- (2019-10-27) jing dong: 贼好用 但是希望出一个设置是鼠标箭头指到图标就可以翻译 而不是得点击一下图标
- (2020-05-21, v:1.8.1) Mina Emad: Mina Emad
Sir , I really appreciate your efforts and beautiful app design , But I'm not really able to use the the applet to translate the word from inside pdf documents when I open them on google chrome IF Possible i'd like to receive your answer on my email [email protected]
- (2020-05-08, v:1.8.0) Ömer Tokyay: selected text
when I first select the text the "translate" button appears but in the second attempt the button disappears and it lasts until the page refreshes
- (2020-05-08, v:1.8.0) 天苍羽: pdf无法翻译
- (2020-05-06, v:1.8.0) James Wilson: Chinese characters displayed
When I try to translate the side window shows up is Chinese often times and is impossible to read, the background is black and the text is black, it needs to use white text on a black background. There is no option to customize the look or make it always show English in the side window though it is set in options for English. It's quick and could be amazing but needs a little more to get it there. Thanks!