One-click throwaway generator, account switcher and inbox checker.
This is a must have if you use many accounts on Reddit and want to easily switch between them and get notifications of any replies to any of your accounts. Features: * create throwaway accounts in one-click (throwaway creator) * switch between your Reddit accounts (account switcher) * automatically check for new mail in all your accounts * manage subscribed subreddits Changelog: * better cookie management and option localStorage disabling to improve privacy * better "use old Reddit layout" handling * hide account, exclude accounts from auto check * add custom comments to accounts * dark theme * fixed account creation on new Reddit layout * fixed login issues (2021-02-25)
- (2022-01-26) Floydimus: I have only one feedback: can you please add a feature to check for Chat notifications as well alongside regular ones? Other than that, 10/10 super awesome extension. Thank you!
- (2021-12-14) Dee Bee: I added a second Reddit account and tried to use it several times but was getting an error about "failed login, check password", and in the extension's menu, there were some strange characters in front of the username. Well, I knew there was nothing wrong with the password, so I just left it for a few minutes. Came back to it, and now it logs in, and the weird characters are gone with no changes made on my end. The new account creation part was also a bit broken, but then started working. I typed in a username and clicked create account, and it just sat on the register screen. Tried again a little later, got to the Catchpa screen and was able to create a new account. I didn't have any of the CPU usage problems reported by other users, but I'm on a Mac, so it could be a Windows issue on their part.
- (2021-10-06) dean: I am not sure this is still working. When I added an account and went to Reddit, the extension menu is blank.
- (2021-09-25) Gilson Junior: Great for anyone who manages multiple accounts on Reddit. The developers are to be congratulated.
- (2021-03-17) John Doe: Works Great!
- (2020-12-27) wii a: This addon is perfect i spammed v*gan subreddit with this thanks you dev
- (2020-12-11) Evgenya & Alexander: Reddit now enforces captcha on login, so this extension has become useless (no cloud sync btw).
- (2020-11-08) Mede Made: Doesn't work anymore. Some months ago it was already bugged when you created an account you received the message "this time reddit asked for captcha" and then you had to do a manual login but at least it worked. Now it doesn't work at all, gives the same message but when you log in you receive wrong username and password.
- (2020-10-14) Auditormadness9: Good for account switching but bad for creating new accounts. Says it asks for Captcha and doesn't do anything and you have to manually create one yourself.
- (2020-08-19) noel: weird default functionality but once added your accounts works perfect
- (2020-07-28) Robert Persson: This caused massive CPU usage in Chrome's main browser process plus a few percent in its own process, even when no Reddit page was open. So I had to get rid of it.
- (2019-06-23) Zei33: WARNING: Do not install this extension. It uses up an unbelievable amount of CPU resources. I have a CPU that runs at 4.2ghz (that's a very decent amount) and it was eating up 50% of my CPU. Removing the extension immediately reduced that amount and now Chrome is only consuming about 1%. This appears to increase based on how many accounts you have connected (I think I had 4 or 5). The extension does what it says, but at far too great a cost. Install at your own peril.
- (2019-03-13) Christopher Hanna: Works great! Just preset your passwords before creating an account!
- (2018-08-28) Michael Camden: doesnt work
- (2020-03-04, v:0.10) Walter Chwesik: enhancements
Love this addon. Is it possible to set certain options, like subscribe to specific subs when creating an account ?
- (2018-04-25, v:0.10) Stops working
Stops working after reddit told me to reset password after security breach