One-click throwaway generator, account switcher and inbox checker.
This is a must have if you use many accounts on Reddit and want to easily switch between them and get notifications of any replies to any of your accounts. Features: * create throwaway accounts in one-click (throwaway creator) * switch between your Reddit accounts (account switcher) * automatically check for new mail in all your accounts * manage subscribed subreddits Changelog: * better cookie management and option localStorage disabling to improve privacy * better "use old Reddit layout" handling * hide account, exclude accounts from auto check * add custom comments to accounts * dark theme * fixed account creation on new Reddit layout * fixed login issues (2021-02-25)
- (2021-03-17) ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻: Works Great!
- (2020-12-27) wii a: This addon is perfect i spammed v*gan subreddit with this thanks you dev
- (2020-12-11) Evgenya & Alexander: Reddit now enforces captcha on login, so this extension has become useless (no cloud sync btw).
- (2020-11-08) Mede Made: Doesn't work anymore. Some months ago it was already bugged when you created an account you received the message "this time reddit asked for captcha" and then you had to do a manual login but at least it worked. Now it doesn't work at all, gives the same message but when you log in you receive wrong username and password.
- (2020-10-14) Auditormadness9: Good for account switching but bad for creating new accounts. Says it asks for Captcha and doesn't do anything and you have to manually create one yourself.
- (2020-08-19) loen ph: weird default functionality but once added your accounts works perfect
- (2020-07-28) Robert Persson: This caused massive CPU usage in Chrome's main browser process plus a few percent in its own process, even when no Reddit page was open. So I had to get rid of it.
- (2019-06-23) Zei33: WARNING: Do not install this extension. It uses up an unbelievable amount of CPU resources. I have a CPU that runs at 4.2ghz (that's a very decent amount) and it was eating up 50% of my CPU. Removing the extension immediately reduced that amount and now Chrome is only consuming about 1%. This appears to increase based on how many accounts you have connected (I think I had 4 or 5). The extension does what it says, but at far too great a cost. Install at your own peril.
- (2019-03-13) Christopher Hanna: Works great! Just preset your passwords before creating an account!
- (2018-08-28) Michael Camden: doesnt work
- (2020-03-04, v:0.10) Walter Chwesik: enhancements
Love this addon. Is it possible to set certain options, like subscribe to specific subs when creating an account ?
- (2018-04-25, v:0.10) Stops working
Stops working after reddit told me to reset password after security breach