Sync bookmarks, recent tabs and speed-dial with Javelin Browser on Android
Javelin Sync is an extension of Javelin Browser (on Android) that syncs Chrome's bookmarks to your favourite Android Browser. ● Syncs bookmarks from Chrome to Javelin ● Pulls the recent tabs from Javelin to Chrome ● Gorgeous speed-dial
- (2015-12-29) Jorge Gil: exelente la aplicacion
- (2015-12-23) kjnws skhbw: I hate it
- (2015-02-24) Mitch Dahl: Does the job, but I'd rather be able to use it without having to change the New Tab page.
- (2015-02-22) New tab stealing is mean. Countered it with another extension, but that sucks. The mobile browser has some great features, still.
- (2014-11-23) Mauricio Vera: Es una muy buena alternativa a chrome para android
- (2014-11-21) Ben Seidelman: Forces use of Javelin's ugly new tab page without the ability to disable it. Dealbeaker, uninstalling
- (2014-11-13) Francesco A.: It works, but it forces you to use new tab page and I love the google one.
- (2014-11-10) Chris Vydas: doesn't sync anything. if you call sitting there and doing nothing after you selecting the account you want, syncing, then yea it stinks errrr syncs. all jokes aside, no it does not work. this stupid thing also hijacks your 'New Tab' button seriously what the heck?!
- (2014-11-10) Sean Breadon: I cant sign in, just says error.
- (2014-11-08) Dale Critchley: Excellent capability, but I'm annoyed that it hijacked my New Tab page. Hoping I can get back the one that came with my Chrome theme. Give me a setting to disable to ugly "speed-dial".
- (2014-11-07) Matt Owen: Super useful and looks great! There seems to be a bug with syncing multiple chromes from multiple laptops - my new one didn't import the same tab shortcuts and thus reset them to default.
- (2014-10-27) Laure Simpson: Can't get past the initial "sign in" window. I've been using the Javelin browser on my android for about a month. Would really like to be able to sync my Chrome . (I'm not using a incognito window) there shouldn't be any reason to not be able to sign in.
- (2014-10-26) Christopher M: It's great, I can access everything from my phone to my pc, and my pc to my phone, BUT the new tab feature I do not like. It should be optional. This will make this greater.
- (2014-10-17) Benjamin White: Love the sync feature, hate forcing me to use your start page.
- (2014-10-15) Charnita Fance: The fact that this takes over my New Tab page, without asking or an option to disable this, is unacceptable. Because of that, I uninstalled immediately. I already have a New Tab page that I LOVE (thanks to Speed Dial 2). I only want the sync functions of this extension.
- (2014-10-15) Mike M: Works quite well but seems to struggle with nested Chrome bookmark folders being synced to Javelin. Please make the Javelin new tab page optional. I have installed the New Tab Redirect extension to circumvent this!
- (2014-10-14) Phred Lane: Love the Android browser. Love the extension. I hate that it clobbers the new tab page. Please make this optional. Thank you.
- (2014-10-12) Anthony Young: Sync works fine, but the new tab page should be optional
- (2014-10-11) Rich C: i was gonna buy pro on my phone but this new tab page is bull$#!T. you want my money you do that BS you cant have it... plus it sucks really bad thanks
- (2014-10-10) Onur Babacan: I'm happy sync now exists for Javelin, but the new tab page *has* to be optional. Totally unacceptable behavior for a software to take over unrelated functionality. Sync should do sync.
- (2014-10-09) Marcus Kindberg: GIllar Javelin, och denna fungerar bra, men den ändrar sidan "ny flik" till deras egen och jag hittar ingenstans att ändra tillbaks
- (2014-10-09) I actually wanted to give this 5 stars and a thumbs up...BUT the bookmark sync will not sync or should I say remove ANY bookmarks that I have removed on computer AND or on Android Moto X and tried on both. Uninstalled chrome on all reinstalled resynced I have done every iteration I can think of--FIX THIS PLEASE I also need to add that there are 100s of repeated bookmarks for one of the bookmarks I deleted--
- (2014-10-07) Remon Gilada: Sync is great works well but forcing new tab page is not good plz remove thanks.
- (2014-10-05) Calet Cáceres Vergara: El integrar una página de inicio para Chrome es una buena opción ante la falta de un explorador de escritorio, incluir la sincronización de marcadores, sin duda es lo que se necesitaba, para optar por su navegador en Android.
- (2014-10-02) Cameron Spear: Uninstalled it as soon as I saw the new "new tab page."