elegantly export slack messages
Export the slack channel messages into markdown(md) files, or images files, for public, private or IM channels. 2020-05-27: We are caring privacy! 2019-08-14: Support slack.com/app/<team id> , PLEASE UPGRADE! 2019-07-07 fix: pay fail for team id undefined 2019-03-10 Big Release: 1. support export as HMTL, md, pdf, image, json 2. when exporting, keep thread structure 3. many bug fix 4. monthly price from $1 into $2, year from $5 to $8 2018-03-28 Release: > one click to load all the channel message Support : > 1. export the markdown (.md) or image (.png) files. > 2. only export starred message > 2. when export, select export channel topics and titles or not; > 3. when export, date/user/time can be ignored or not. > 5. offline, secure enough. Find more tools in https://SlackExt.com
- (2020-10-18) Anna Osokina: Не работает
- (2020-06-23) Kyle Jones: Didn't work.. at all.. just times out over and over, or spinning wheel of death for several minutes.
- (2020-04-01) Maksymilian Sleziak: Doesn't work, still shows "undefined"
- (2020-03-30) czaczaja: undefined - useless
- (2020-03-23) Peter Shchuchkin: Just doesn't work.
- (2020-02-04) alan somers: Doesn't do anything. The extension doesn't seem able to read any data from the Slack channel at all. When I click "load all messages", it scrolls up to the top of the channel and then the circle just spins forever. None of the options I can find allow me to print anything except an empty page. And there's no documentation whatsoever.
- (2019-12-05) Daniel Cincunegui: Just hangs. Might work for channels with little content, but I tried two channels with significant content and it just hangs. There is no warning either. You can't set a date range so no way to control this.
- (2019-11-26) Andrés Queirolo: Doesn't work, still shows "undefined" too
- (2019-10-10) Mateusz Kulesza: Doesn't work, still shows "undefined"
- (2019-08-13) Tero Tilus: Doesn't seem to work at all. "Load timeout please come back after your channel page load done" Slack _is_ fully loaded and no matter how I reload/refresh I can't get the plugin to do anything else than timing out.
- (2019-07-19) Daksh Shah: "Your team account is in limited in one channel - , please consider to pay" Cant export anything
- (2019-05-15) Josh Wayne: Does exactly what I I needed it to do. Great little extension
- (2019-05-06) Matthew Hirsch: Using the unpaid version so it could be a limitation, but when I save out a channel it does not save any of the images within the channel. That is my primary need for this tool so without it, the tool is useless.
- (2019-04-30) Charles Sowers: PDF export only included 1st page of messages along with 12 blank pages that should have included the remaining messages. HTML export seemed to work though.
- (2018-09-30) Abhimanyu Agrawal: Brilliant Extension! I was looking for a simple way to export my conversation and Slack and this hits the spot. Thank you for making this!
- (2018-09-10) Natalie Le: Excellent! Needed a simple way to save the messages on Slack and Im not the administrator of the channel so couldnt use Slack's export function.
- (2018-03-10) Huang Huan: With this extension, i can dump my channel messages into md files, then share or backup to team blog! super cool!
- (2020-10-15, v:1.8.0) Stuart R: Not Working at all
Looks like this is not working for the latest version of Slack... please update.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.7.0) Michael James: Never fetches messages
It just scrolls up the whole channel, then sits at the top with the activity circle spinning and never stops. Help?
- (2019-08-07, v:1.6.3) Tania Dedova: I would really like it to work
Hey guys, can you please check if its working on the new slack.com? I'm trying to print one channel in the Slack workspace but its Load timeout and undefined instead of data URL https://app.slack.com/client/TLN5XV3GE/DLQLM4K36
- (2019-07-09, v:1.6.2) Eric Lai: Export starred items
Is there a way to export starred items? It's not a channel per se, so I'm not finding a way to do it with this extension.
- (2019-07-05, v:1.6.0) Aaron Sondhi: I am getting "load time out"
What do I have to do?
- (2019-05-10, v:1.6.0) Jason Bodnar: Filter by date
It would be great if you could filter the "printed" message by date. We're using a Slack integration where when you react with a certain emoji the message gets copied to another channel (for announcements, ideas, etc). We'd like to be able to take all the messages "announced" over a period of time and dump them into a doc or email.
- (2019-01-04, v:1.4.0) Magdalena Kabacinska: Cannot download image
Hello There, First of all, many thanks for creating this tool and all the best for this New Year. I want to report an issue I am facing. I am able to download a channel conversation history into MD file but not an image. When I click download image, nothing happens and I get the the following "slack printer [oject event]" and nothing happens after I click ok. Can u tell me how to fix it? Best Gael
- (2018-10-03, v:1.4.0) Author missing from output
Per-message author is missing from the output (yes, Author is checked in the settings). Users are referred to in messages like this: 11:31 PM <@U070YH1LL> has joined the group
- (2018-09-17, v:1.4.0) Daniel Little: Load timeout
When I attempt to use the app, I get a Load timeout message (Please come back after your channel page load is done). This occurs even though the page is loaded. It occurs for both public and private channels.