Highlights a user-defined list of keywords on all web pages.
Highlight a user defined list of keywords on webpages you visit. Supports groups of words that will highlight in the same colour, and lots more! - keywords support plain text and regular expressions! - easy keyword entry - with paste support - drag and drop reordering - automatic colouring - instant update on the page - page action - options page - highlight toggle - works with dynamic content - context menu - fast! Open source:
- (2022-02-23) Dracks: why wont any of the highlighters work bro
- (2022-01-03) Soumi Bhattacharjee: it dose not work at all.
- (2018-07-23) Reecekip: Will highlight text and phrases and auto-assign colors, but only loads text visible on screen rather than whole page - for fast browsing and scrolling, keywords need to be highlighted for an entire page at a time rather than what is visible on the screen.
- (2018-07-20) MOHAN MEENA: after too many keywords enlisted , web page (at which i was using it) was crashed each time , plz make it workable with almost 500 keywords atleast or even better if possible. thank you very much
- (2017-03-15) ottomar olivares: Hi there, this is really helpful and I always use this for my work.. and yes I agree with "A Google User - You can't view image or visit website from Google images with this activated. It wonks out the page totally." yes, if the there is so many data in the highlighter.. How I wish you can update this software and add more cooler and as many data we can input and visit website friendly... I really recommend this software extension to all :D Godspeed
- (2014-12-27) Works in Chrome (Dec 2014) Not as slow as other highlighters I've tried. BUT, it will make Google-image search fail. You can't view image or visit website from Google images with this activated. It wonks out the page totally.
- (2014-08-31) DPC: Doesn't work
- (2014-02-24) Ethan Zhong: It works. I wish there is a way to import a list of keywords, because if I just copy paste all the words, the extension will store them as a single phrase. Maybe add a function like "edit keywords in plain text", so it's easier to copy paste.
- (2017-03-15, v:1.0.0) ottomar olivares: we wish
Hello, how I wish you can update this software and add more cooler and as many data we can input and visit website friendly that won't log at all... thank you for the nice software extension, really love it.. All the best, Otto