Looks up the hovered element and displays the Font Family
A simple Font inspector for us Typeface-lovers out there. If you find a font on some webpage that you want to know the name of; just turn this extension on and hover the specific element. v1.1 Changelist - Fixed bug where disabled-state uses enabled-state icon on devices with high resolution
- (2018-09-27) Alberto Fardin: not say the weight
- (2017-07-17) Timy Gonzalez: It works. Very nice. Thank you!
- (2016-05-19) Petro Kokor: Works as described
- (2016-03-05) Dwight Stegall: It's not working in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m 64-bit in Windows 8.1.
- (2020-10-07, v:1.1) Karim Benyagoub: Font icon on dark theme
Hey there, I'm using a dark theme on Edge browser (chromium based now), and by default the apps icon is totally dark and not visible at about 95%, maybe use a less radical dimming out, for example, a darker gold yellow, or just a 50% dark overlay for the dimmed out state. Hope it helps :)