Presents a simple dropdown menu for textboxes from a list of preconfigured items.
- (2021-01-27) Дракоша Пестренький: Контекстного меню поля нет, фиксированное число строк - 20. Список появляется только после ввода части текста - так уж проще автодополнением встроенным пользоваться. Там хоть нет ограничения в 20.
- (2020-11-21) AAA AAA: I love it But, it really needs improvements as follows:- 1. It must work on every type of form element. Since it stops working ata variety of fields. For instance, while filling in the "text area" type of element, it wont popup. 2. More than 20 fields are required. I being a student need to fill in lengthy forms but I have no choice of more than 20 fields only. Even after above observations, I gave it 5 stars for at least working for 20 fields without any hassle! Great idea!
- (2018-02-02) Evirtual Technology: add more field
- (2016-10-04) luke morrell: Rubbish. Doesn't work
- (2015-11-25) Stanislaw Pruzhanski: Interferes with websites elements. Some things (not even text fields) just stop working / are not displayed for no reason.
- (2015-06-03) Azzo Saleh: Excellent extension. Really simple , and does the job.I wish there were more than 20 fields.
- (2015-04-12) Jon Tribe: Stops Mint working properly
- (2015-03-25) Chris Randle: Initially thought it didn't work and almost gave it 1 star. After I used it for a while I noticed a sub menu appearing over inputs. Turns out that is where the options appear to autofill. Basically, as you type, it filter through your list of words and allows you to select them. This said, you are limited to just 20 words. This seems ridiculous.
- (2015-01-20) Manish Roy: ITS WORKING UNBELIVABLE
- (2015-01-10) Rajesh Yadav: good
- (2015-01-08) BHOJPURI NEWS 24: SIMPLE AUTIFILL IS VERY SEMPLE
- (2015-01-06) I wish I could just double click, but this is better than nothing. Thank you
- (2014-12-03) Альберт Корабельников: Скрывает некоторые меню на сайтах. Будьте осторожны. Перелопатил все пока догадался что это расширение чудит!
- (2014-10-11) Eugenio Fiorillo: Non capisco come funzioni. Non vedo nessun menu a tendina.
- (2014-09-14) Ajai Kumar: useless
- (2014-08-30) Oliver Schumann: After installing dropdown menus are not functioning, e.g. on Wikipedia and iCoud. Very annoying.
- (2014-08-21) Ronnie Williams: sure wish it worked.. all i get is chrome autofill settings
- (2014-07-25) doggies!: like that its like the opera feature but has more fields, thanks!
- (2014-07-14) Jitendar Soni: g;h' 78787hn
- (2014-06-07) ali khan: nic
- (2014-05-22) mdsohail khan: thik hai
- (2014-05-22) ashraf ali: good
- (2014-05-01) Dhruv Sharma: good
- (2014-04-08) Thibault de Malliard: The CSS inside this extension hide the menu bars for some websites. Le CSS contenu dans cette extension cache les barres de menu de certains sites internet.
- (2014-03-28) Loralee Windsor: I can't find it to set up or use. Where is it?
- (2014-01-27) Satish Chandra: I cannot get this to work.
- (2014-01-10) 孤独な黒いオオカミ: does not work why is even offered when i won't even autofill your email address piece of junk!!!!!
- (2020-11-21, v:1.0.4) AAA AAA: Please do the needful!
I love it But, it really needs improvements as follows:- 1. It must work on every type of form element. Since it stops working ata variety of fields. For instance, while filling in the "text area" type of element, it wont popup. 2. More than 20 fields are required. I being a student need to fill in lengthy forms but I have no choice of more than 20 fields only. Even after above observations, I gave it 5 stars for at least working for 20 fields without any hassle! Great idea!
- (2017-01-07, v:1.0.4) gp john: click to bring up menu
it would be nice to bring up the list with a click instead of typing the first letter.
- (2017-01-07, v:1.0.4) gp john: what i needed
does what i need. will you make data encrypted later? some of the other support comments are a little scary. Are you still working on this app?
- (2016-05-20, v:1.0.4) Ruslan Gr: hide menu on site
hide menu on site
- (2016-04-03, v:1.0.4) MartinezZ De Los Klimos: Ideas
1) More then 20 fields, maybe button "Next" for add one more next field, and Next, Next... 2) If I save two similar text like 737999999 and +420737999999 and in form type 737, I want get +420 version as suggestion too. Maybe detect similarity three and more letters or numbers for suggestion similar data. 3) If are data save unencrypted, please, make some export/import option for backup :) Whatever simply, TXT file with CSV separators for example. 4) Ca you detect and use font used in webpage for show suggestions with same font (and colors) as wabpage? If yes, I vote for it. 5) Possibility for disable border of suggestions field OR changing this color. Thanks :)
Many pages lose their Java generated content. Perhaps you can can have a button to "not apply" to this page (basically a White-List that the extension would not apply too).
- (2015-07-01, v:1.0.4) Evelyn Schwertl: Autofill
How can I get out of autofill ... it's more trouble than help?
- (2015-05-15, v:1.0.4) Bernie Bildman: Menu Problems
I LOVE this extension, but it kills menus on some web pages, including my Etrade site and Accuweather. Needs a fix for this problem on some site, otherwise it's the only one I have found that works like this.
- (2015-04-27, v:1.0.4) Cougar Brenneman: This killed my menus on my own Wordpress.com site.
I've just spent hours debugging my website with helpers from WordPress.com. When I finally disabled this app, my menus came back. The app was the problem.
- (2015-04-14, v:1.0.4) AUTO FILLS
i want to use autofills but unable to use it.please help.
- (2015-04-04, v:1.0.4) Daniele Mariotto: not autofill
go to http://www.ispazio.net/genius/ and click in "Entra" in these field not fill