Allows to assign color to tags in Workflowy
This extension allows the user to add colour to worKflowy tags. You can assign foreground and background colors to the label itself, the text or both. Tags and colors can be edited via the settings.
- (2020-08-13) Miss O.P.: great idea but it broke for me. which sucks. 4 stars up until that point.
- (2020-04-01) Artur Vashurin: As of March 2020 extension is broken - tags stopped working :(
- (2018-04-07) Ricky Wu: 赞!!! 可以通过自定义workflowy标签设置项目与标签文字的颜色、背景色
- (2018-02-09) 양북84: It's nice extention. But I'm not use workflowy anymore. I use dynalist.
- (2018-01-16) apurva nakade: Nice extension, easy to customize and use, goes well with the Workflowy philosophy. One suggested improvement would be to also provide the option for ::selection color as the tags all turn yellow(for me) when I search them so the text colors are hard to see.
- (2016-05-06) Inès Beldi: Awesome! Thank you! I really like that I can either highlight the tag or the whole line, and pick my own colors.
- (2016-04-10) Alex Ella: A really great concept. The tags load up when I first open the page, however once I navigate amongst different items they only look like the default tags. If this was fixed it would be exactly what I am looking for.
- (2015-06-06) Oleg Bondarenko: All that beauty does not work in the official WF app cry:cry:cry:
- (2015-05-30) A great start, but needs support of "@" tags and, more importantly, it currently requires a refresh of the page every time I change my view (zoom in to another level, click a tag, etc.).
- (2015-03-18) J Paul: It's a good start, but the need to constantly refresh the page when you zoom in WorkFlowy makes this less than ideal. Also needs support for "@" tags. Fix those two and you have five stars.
- (2015-02-12) jake london: This would be more useful to me if I could also define generalized default color schemes for classes of tags (i.e, an @tag vs. a #tag). So then all my @tags could be green and all my #tags could be red or something like that. It's great that one can get super granular with specific tags right now. But I don't want to have define each tag precisely to get some color contrast happening.
- (2015-02-03) James Leo: This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Terrific product - thank you!
- (2020-07-04, v:0.2.4) Miss O.P.: It stop working
not sure if update issue. it stop working
- (2020-02-18, v:0.2.4) Harriet Roy: Is there an update?
Really loved these creative options but it doesn't work anymore - is there any chance of an update?
- (2020-02-14, v:0.2.4) Mark Meuer: Looks like it is no longer working
I love this extension. Thank you for making it! However (there is always a "however"), it not longer appears to work. Any chance you could update it to handle whatever new HTML Workflowy is sending our way?
- (2018-06-04, v:0.2.4) Miss O.P.: The colors stop showing up
unless I interact with the line directly. The colors stop showing up. I'm not sure the problem. Once I interact with the line with the tag it works only for that line. That means the rest of the page that hashtag is still inactive.
- (2017-12-15, v:0.2.4) molly lolly: Access to customization
I enabled Colorful Tags in Chrome but I cannot figure out how to access the dialog box
- (2017-01-10, v:0.2.4) Yehoshua Kahan: Is there any way to export tag settings to other members of our team?
We're just getting started using Workflowy for our project and task needs, and I love the colorful tags extension. How can I act as administrator, and export my tags settings to our other team members?
- (2016-07-28, v:0.2.4) Sean Hasselback: Help in maintaining
Hi, I am a developer and I would love to help you address some of the issues that others have raised with this plug-in. I love workflowy and would love color-coded tags but I have to agree that the issue of it not refreshing when zooming in is a bit of a killer. I think it could be a simple fix; can you contact me via google+ and we can discuss?
- (2016-05-26, v:0.2.4) Martin Osusky: need to refresh on zoom in/out
Hello Yiannis, First off, excellent concept, the extension is a great feature for Workflowy. After installing the extension, one issue arose: you need to refresh the page each time you zoom in or out for the extension to work. Based on the reviews, I would venture to say you're aware of this issue; do you have a suggestion or idea as to when the extension will be updated/fixed? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Martin
- (2016-02-24, v:0.2.4) Jonathan Galvan: Can I back up my tags?
Hi I was wondering how do I get the file where my tags are located?
- (2015-04-16, v:0.2.4) Simon Redgrave: Great app - but please fix..
... need for refresh on zoom in.
- (2015-03-04, v:0.2.4) jake london: Setting default colors
This would be more useful to me if I could also define generalized default color schemes for classes of tags (i.e, an @tag vs. a #tag). So then all my @tags could be green and all my #tags could be red or something like that. Also, what about @tags? It doesn't seem like it's possible to choose colors for those. It's great that one can get super granular with specific tags right now. But I don't want to have define each tag precisely to get some color contrast happening.