Pluck data from HTML tables.
Plucker is a targeted screen-scraping utility for Chrome browsers. It requires no setup whatsoever and is used for plucking data out of a table-driven presentation from a web page. The screenshot to the left is a very obvious "table" of data. Once Plucker is installed, right-click anywhere in the table and choose "Pluck." That's it -- you can now right-click the table again and choose Plucker/Download to download your data as a CSV, which will open right up in any spreadsheet package. For tables with multiple pages of data, right-click/Pluck the first page of data, as normal, then simply page through the rest of the pages, giving Plucker a second or two to pluck the data from each one. Once you get to the last page, Plucker will have plucked all the data from all pages.
- (2020-11-01) Владимир Жила: Очень полезное приложение. Только ПЕРЕСТАЕТ РАБОТАТЬ где-то через сутки. И пропадает из меню Хрома. Отключение-включение не помогает. Приходится применять удаление-загрузка снова. Поэтому 3 балла.
- (2020-08-28) Mrs. D: Thank you! I tried two others before you, and they were ridiculously complicated. I had to jump through a million hoops, and then they wouldn't work. This worked with no sign-ups and no multi-step "recipes." THANKS!
- (2020-04-12) Charles Samuel R: Hate the fact that you have to restart everything for it to work otherwise its fantastic
- (2020-04-03) Ionut Furnea: Just done my first table extraction. Works like a charm!
- (2019-06-22) Fer Fer: Useful but have to delete, restart browser and reinstall it every time I want to use it.
- (2019-01-25) Christy Tan: useful but please fix issue
- (2018-10-28) excellent edit: si ça ne marche plus, je désinstalle et réinstalle et ça repart
- (2017-04-21) miroslav nemski: Great, the best extension ever!!!
- (2020-04-10, v:1.0.1) Chris: Pluck multiple tables simultaneously
The ability to pluck multiple tables, or all tables on the page in a single action. This would make things even more efficient by speeding up process to copy multiple tables. But ultimately the extension is amazing! Thanks for your consideration
- (2019-01-25, v:1.0.1) Christy Tan: Plucker not in menu
Plucker disappeared from menu whenever I restart the PC and extension needs to be removed and install again in order for it to be used again. Please fix this.
- (2017-05-01, v:1.0.1) miroslav nemski: Problem
Pluck option disappeared from right click menu and i can't use it at all please fix it, if i delete the extension and install it again the first time i use it the button is there.