Read faster using color gradients
Make reading long texts online easier and faster by using this extension, which works by applying color gradients that make it easier for the eyes to chain together the ending of a line with the beginning of the next. This extension is totally open source. The repository with all the code licensed under The Unlicense can be found at https://github.com/corollari/waspline-reader.
- (2021-04-02) Sachary Thing: Currently searching for a way to read through PDFs easier and this was not compatible, naturally, but I enjoy what it can do :)
- (2020-09-02) Anthony Mercuri: Thank you. That other company deserves to die for pricing so exploitatively for such a simple piece of software.
- (2020-03-30) M. Leondard: Works perfectly. The colors are customizable, too! Infinite kudos for making this a free extension, unlike the alternative. Amazing!
- (2019-10-17) Cauchemardevie: Hello sir, I admire you in the most profoundest manner. You are a divine person with the most altruistic tendencies for the task you've undertaken. Men live for surviving, reproducing and the tertiary function for which a man aspires is the task of leaving something worth remembering. By solving one of my long term issues, you'll always be treasured in my spirit and mind each time I use this enormously utilitarian tool. I will definitely contribute some money to you once I find a suitable employment. Thanks a ton.
- (2019-07-31) Hassan Adan: Just what i was looking for, thanks for making this wonderful extension, keep up the good work! :)
- (2018-06-06) Alex Delgado: Muy útil