Control Pocket Casts podcast webapp from anywhere!
Super simple and lightweight package that adds support for using your media keys to control Pocket Casts webapp from anywhere on your computer. Features: - Pause / play - Skip forward 30 seconds - Skip back 10 seconds If you don't want the extension to hijack your mediakeys; Go to chrome://extensions. At the bottom there's a link called 'Keyboard shortcuts' where you can choose your own shortcuts for the extension. Contribute or star on GitHub: https://github.com/tobiasthyssen/pocket-casts-media-controls Pocket Casts: https://www.pocketcasts.com/
- (2018-05-14) Richard Frost: Works well, but doesn't currently support the beta player. Here is a fork done by John Taylor that does: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/media-key-support-for-bet/acijiokfkpnmbbbnhgikljmefiefepfn It looks like Tobias Thyssen has been MIA for a while, but John Taylor has a pull request in that adds support for the beta. Credit still goes to Tobias, but this really did help me out.
- (2018-04-19) J Washburn: I love this. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (P.S. Would it be hard to make it work with the new beta version of PocketCasts?)
- (2018-04-10) Jordan Bradbury: It does exactly what it says and I am very happy.
- (2016-12-05) Hugo Müller-Downing: Works on macOS Sierra, as described.
- (2016-07-08) Jonny MacEachern: Works
- (2018-05-03, v:1.1.0) J Washburn: Support for new beta of PocketCasts
I just wanted to add another vote--I'd love to have you update this to support the new PocketCasts beta. Thank you for listening. And thank you for building such an awesome extension. It's so helpful!
- (2017-12-06, v:1.1.0) Richard Frost: Beta Support
Any chance you can add support for https://playbeta.pocketcasts.com/web/ ? Thanks for the great extension!