Zmena alebo invertovanie farebnej schémy, aby sa dali webové stránky ľahšie čítať.
High Contrast lets you browse the web with your choice of several high-contrast color filters designed to make it easier to read text. When you install this extension, all pages are "inverted", so black becomes white and white becomes black. Press the "browser action" icon in the toolbar to toggle it on and off, or customize your settings on a per-site basis. Use a convenient keyboard shortcut to quickly change your settings while your browse. Other extensions try to change the default colors, but this ends up breaking many popular websites. Only this extension applies filters to your page that invert almost everything - the only exception is photos, which are left alone. Also note that the Chrome web store and other built-in pages like the New Tab page and Settings pages are unaffected - extensions like this one are not allowed to modify them, by design.
- (2020-07-31) giahan quach: tuyet voi
- (2020-07-31) Nhượng Lê: I have poor eyesight. Extension is great for me. But it works stably on Chrome v65.0.3325.181. The newer versions are not stable (Extensions sometimes don't work properly when I browse through multiple facebook profiles (old interface) or ads.google.com) Please fix and upgrade it. Thanks very much
- (2020-07-30) Todd Schmidt: Good step forward. Street lines, heck the Google Search input box is not visible without this extension on two of the three monitors I use. Contrast controls, ability to set for page extensions of sites instead of entire sites would be helpful.
- (2020-07-30) Valdir Ribeiro: Muito bom, mas precisava só ignorar as fotos na inversão de cores
- (2020-07-30) Daniel Depinoy: Zou de kwaliteit wel veel verbeteren want met die nieuwe App was het huilen met de klak of de pet op pour les vlaamschen
- (2020-07-28) Andrew Junior: The easiest to use.. hands down!
- (2020-07-24) Minton Miller: The folks at Google Chrome should be ashamed of themselves. It appears that they have made accessibility for people with vision issues a low priority. I have been a pc user since the mid 80s and Google accessibility is the worst I have ever seen. I only use Googly on rare occasions and then only if I have to. I can not overstate my frustration, anger, and contempt for this product.
- (2020-07-24) Shadow Banning on YouTube: Teilweise extrem wichtig... Manche Webseiten sind derart blass geschrieben, dass die Gefahr von Augenkrebs besteht. Das kleine Programm hier wirkt Wunder
- (2020-07-23) Marco Colognese: A função "Increased Contrast" não distorce as imagens e simplesmente ajuda muito pra quem trabalha o dia todo no computador!
- (2020-07-17) Lupe Rivera: I like it, it really helps me. Specially when my eyes are tired at night.
- (2020-07-13) maria del pilar cardona: excelente muchas gracias; a sido la diferencia entre poder o no poder usar una pag web
- (2020-07-11) swapnil Ohol: Very nice extension by google I am waiting from long time.
- (2020-07-02) Slaven p: Not Work!
- (2020-06-30) Carsten: NOT HIGH CONTRAST This extension just inverts the colors of everything in the browser. Along with the color inversion, the image and video quality drops significantly for some reason and to make things even worse, websites like YouTube and Netflix that display video are extremely slow and laggy. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS EXTENSION.
- (2020-06-24) Laurens van Berge Henegouwen: nuttig en welkom om de energie van mijn scherm te temperen en de scattering van het licht te beperken. Jammer echter dat het niet transparant is en er sites zijn die of gebruik maken van hun kleurtjes of gewoon nog hele vlakken hel-wit-licht op mij afsturen. Het verschil in opgewekte vermoeidheid door zo'n energie bombardement kan oplopen tot factor 150 (zwart scherm witte letters is 2 Cd tegen wit scherm met zwarte letters is 300 Cd).
- (2020-06-24) SOF1 SOFIANE: not god
- (2020-04-16) John S Wolter: High Contrast solved the problem of reading the plague of websites published with gray-scale text. It darkened text to black using the "Increased Contrast" choice from the icon. Now, the text is far easier to read. I use that setting as my default. That solved the problem I was having. I haven't encountered the CPU over heating problem mentioned by other reviewers. Tracking that problem requires the use of the Task Manager or other process mangers to discover which task is actually using such levels of CPU performance. The over heating problem sounds like overclocking but the reviewers didn't state that overclocking was being used. It could also be as simple as "dust bunnies" in the cooling passages or a failing cooling fan. -jsw
- (2020-04-15) MARIA PREDA: Super tare imi place mult
- (2020-04-09) Ryan Perry: Really liked this.. BUT, it will cause images / text boxes to not render in Google Docs, which is a pretty big deal if you use them with any regularity.
- (2020-04-09) Jiří Hradský: Hrozné, propadák.
- (2020-04-07) Gremrald 125: THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! YOU CANT EVEN GO BACK TO YOUR NORMAL SCREEN I HATE IT!!!
- (2020-04-05) Karen Sheerin: Made a mess of my screen & was very difficult to get rid of it.
- (2020-04-04) Mukadder Toprak: güzel
- (2020-04-03) عبدالمحمود مشرقی: خوب
- (2020-04-01) Bill Huang: Very good. Thanks so much!
3.4705 (5,885 votes)
Last update / version
2016-11-08 / 0.9.3