Displays XML data in a user friendly way.
- (2019-09-03) Everton Álvaro: Funcionou muito bem
- (2019-07-30) Flower Bot: It seems to only allow for reading files with xml extension. I view SharePoint rest results in the browser and these do not have an extension - does not seem to be a way to force it to view as a tree...
- (2019-06-09) Daniel Garcia: Particularmente me sirve.
- (2019-05-16) SC Plus: Doesn't work anymore
- (2019-05-10) Matthew Smith: Can confirm this no longer works
- (2019-02-18) Eric Hepperle: Does not work in 2019
- (2019-02-12) I don't know how to use it.
- (2018-12-19) alberto hurtado: Thanks for this, it just resolved a big issue for me. Works perfectly.
- (2018-10-15) Abbas Naqvi: Doesn't work
- (2018-06-22) Steven Innes: doesnt work
- (2018-06-08) Dan Atkinson: Extremely useful for quickly finding elements and performing XPath queries on them.
- (2018-04-10) Paul Schmidt: Ne fonctionne pas
- (2017-11-24) Ramon Kostwinder: Very nice plugin! One suggestion: it would be nice if you can use it on local files (not localhost, but C:\test.xml for example)
- (2017-09-15) Andrey Tuzhilin: 1. Source and Options buttons are not working 2. View Source is not a feasible option (see JSON Formatter for a good example)
- (2017-06-06) Gabriel: This is really helpful when I need to use iframe to display xml page on my current job, thanks a ton!
- (2017-05-13) Sandro Alvares: Não deveria carregar o local, o local esta com PHP e vejo dentro tela de navegador cheio xml, não funciona visualizar XML TREE, todas vezes e copio a tela para colocar http://www.cleancss.com/xml-beautify/ ... XML TREE não ajudou.
- (2017-04-19) Jussi Palo: Only works after a few refreshes of the page, or then not.
- (2017-04-14) arlynn hou: I don't know how to use it. when I click the extension icon, it direct to the google chrome extension net store. maybe I don't have a right posture?
- (2017-03-31) adam whiteson: displays svg image. no tree
- (2017-03-03) 大脳新皮質コラム構造共振現象: 3MバイトのXMLを読ませたが10数秒待たされた。ま、こんなもんでしょ。
- (2017-02-26) Greg Zeng: Using atm. Needs more configurability, for better viewing clarity. Better than "XV".
- (2017-02-15) Julien Lattari: Ne fonctionne toujours pas.
- (2017-02-06) lopez bernie: its great when it decides to work. only problem is that it does not work more often than it works. needs support for name value pairs.
- (2017-02-03) Yannis Alexiou: XPath 2.0 doesn't work
- (2016-09-30) Allen Kenney: Really helpful for getting the XPATH of any element or attribute. It does cause a delay in loading XML pages.
- (2019-06-20, v:2.0.2) Dan Atkinson: Fold all elements to specific level
Hi! I would like the ability to fold the elements to various levels. Currently you can achieve the same thing in Notepad++ and VS Code using Alt+0, Alt+1, Alt+2... Pressing Alt+0 will collapse the XML and child elements to the root. Pressing Alt+5 will collapse the XML to the fifth level.
- (2019-04-19, v:2.0.2) jose juan isaac taveras: local file not rendering
window is just empty; working correctly for remote file; its a local file -> i enabled access to local drive; i will follow up on this at some point but do you have any suggestion as to why it might not work? I don't really understand the known issues.
- (2019-03-22, v:2.0.2) I cannot get the XML tree to enable.
each time I enable to Extention XML tree it disables even after pressing update on top left corner how do i fix this..
- (2019-01-10, v:2.0.2) Dietmar Krauß: XML Tree as standalone tool/library
Hi Alan, love your tool and use it for multiple years now. Pretty much my standard. I was wondering if I could use it some own Web app experiments. Is it available as a JS library which I can plug in into own JS projects? Best Dietmar
- (2018-06-07, v:2.0.2) Dan Atkinson: Force XML Tree to parse the document as XML
Sometimes I open XML files in the browser that do not have the XML extension. However, there is no way to have XML Tree handle this without changing the file extension. For remote resources this simply isn't possible so it'd be great if either a context menu item was added or (preferably) a new item was added to the browser action that enables this. Many thanks.
- (2018-05-24, v:2.0.1) Alan Stroop: Extension Issues May 2018
I've submitted a bug to the Chromium devs. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=846428 Hopefully a resolution won't take too long.
- (2018-02-13, v:2.0.1) How to view XML file in XML tree?
Hi - I have downloaded XMLtree plugin but my XMLs are still getting opened in chrome as it was earlier. How can I view my XML in XMLtree ?
- (2017-11-02, v:2.0.1) Dan Field: alternative mime types
Is it possible to add additional mimetypes to render as XML. e.g. application/marcxml+xml is common in my industry. The ability to add a list of custom mimetypes which would all be treated as XML would be excelent
- (2017-10-20, v:2.0.1) copy & paste not working
In Chrome: Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) I can no longer copy XML text from XML Tree. I see that this is a known problem (mentioned in Scrollbar not working below) but any idea on when this could be fixed or any work around?
- (2017-10-16, v:2.0.1) dusselduck1: Count children + index
I mostly use this addon with OData services and it would be very useful to see the number of children a node has and the index of the children.