Extract CSS and build beautiful styleguides.
🔎 No more digging in a code. Inspect styles in a simple, well-organized & beautiful way. Get it now! CSS Peeper is a CSS viewer tailored for Designers. Get access to the useful styles with our Chrome extension. Our mission is to let Designers focus on design, and spend as little time as possible digging in a code. Ever wondered what’s the line-height, font or a button size on a website? We provide you the ultimate tool to satisfy your curiosity. We enable you to inspect code in the easiest possible way. Check the hidden CSS style of objects, colors and assets on the web. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CSSPeeper
- (2020-07-29) 赵宇轩: very cool~! But why it have to refresh page when close extension?
- (2020-07-09) Rabiul Hasan: 3 stars because it doesnt find gradient colours
- (2020-04-13) Trường Nguyễn Xuân: hey, your extension very help to me, but please how i can inspect the web component with shotcut ???, i know inspect with click to your extension, but more efficiently please tell me
- (2019-10-29) Anders Magnusson: This is exceptional! debugging/planning/designing styles has never been this easy.
- (2019-10-25) David Eckert: I must be missing something as all it shows is the font info and background color. Nothing about borders or images. F11 works so much better.
- (2019-10-24) Mukul Ishwar: The usefulness of this is top notch. Just one thing, I would like to report is that on my 14.1 inch laptop( 1280*720) when I click on the css peeper the bottom tab where I can switch between Style, colours, assets is getting cut off the screen and I cannot view it. Can you please fix this awesome extension?
- (2019-10-21) nana: Love it
- (2019-10-08) 朱匀誉: 开发小伙伴推荐的插件，对产品和UI来说非常有帮助！
- (2019-09-13) chandan sarvagnya: Great interface, very easy to use.
- (2019-09-11) John Paulding: Perfect for migrating an existing website design to a new CMS or Web App. My client wants to make the move from wix to WordPress but wants it to look the exact same. This Helps a LOT.
- (2019-09-09) Roshan Singh: Please give the option to see the font weight. It would be very helpful, along with the ability to not refresh the page when we close the Inspector
- (2019-08-27) Irzal Idris: Very useful
- (2019-08-22) Chaman Sharma: Great UI and usability!
- (2019-05-10) Tyler Wolf: I love this extension. Period. Is is so useful and I also find it to be the best color picker for web design, rated above ColorZilla and others.
- (2019-03-22) Thank you, thank you, thank you, creators of this app. Simple, elegant, fast, useful, saves the time and make all things easy and done in seconds. This is a first review in my life that I wrote, I needed to say thanks!
- (2019-02-21) Ekaterina Popova: Amazing app! But it's annoying when that the page refreshes when I close the extension
- (2019-02-12) BIT hack: Супер то что нужно!!!
- (2019-02-04) Sheli Berger: Great tool, but it does not show you which style is clearly on which element. For example it was giving me the opacity used on the page and it came up as a list and I have no idea which opacity applies to which element. Please will you fix this. Thank you.
- (2019-01-17) Carina Vertedor: Está espectacular! Te muestra los estilos de una web en segundos de una manera visual muy atractiva
- (2019-01-09) Isi Segovia: Extremadamente útil y sencilla.
- (2018-12-10) Ajmal Idreesi: Love this!
- (2018-12-07) Nguyễn Ngọc Danh: good tool
- (2018-12-06) Jeff Minnichbach: This is an EXTREMELY useful tool. I own a graphic design agency and have all my designers making sure they installed it in Chrome because we often find ourselves needing to match branding for our customers.
- (2018-11-29) Terrence Pease: Great tool, I love interface and the information it shows you. The only downside is once you close the tool it refreshes the page which makes you lose your position if you scrolled down a long page. Would be cool if the developers updated this functionality that lets you continue where you left off.
- (2018-11-22) Имий Фамилиев: Прекрасный функционал, приятный дизайн. Анимации переходов между окнами бы ещё сделали...