Chime improves your time conciousness
"9 o'clock" Chime reminds you that time passes. It speaks time at 15 mins interval (default). * Project page: https://github.com/yuntan/chime * Bug tracker: https://github.com/yuntan/chime/issues ・Setup Open extension option page and select your favorite language (English or Japanese is recommended but works for the others). ・Acknowledgement Mentalist season 6 episode 17 "Silver Wings of Time" and FBI analyst Jason Wylie.
- (2020-08-19) Al Mel: Помогает оставаться осознанным.
- (2020-08-07) Oliver Khoo: Good simple extension, however i would like the option to set a start-to-end reminder at certain time. Say right now its 12:28pm i would have to wait 32 mintutes to hit the ON button at 1:00pm, this requires me another step of setting a reminder with another app.
- (2020-07-10) Love this extension! It helps keep me on task by reminding me of the time. It is near perfect. My only issues are that the 12-hour selection announces the opposite time (PM instead of AM, etc) and the voice selection stays on the default despite making a different selection in the options window. Otherwise, this is exactly what I need. Thank you!
- (2020-02-22) Endro Kustono: this is what iam loooking for.. good job for the developer
- (2019-12-24) Paul Cubitt: Helps beat procrastination = great stuff. Spoken time would be better if 12 or 24 hour clock was available.
- (2019-10-29) Jim Mooney: Does what I want. Getting lost on the computer for hours on end without getting up is bad for your eyes and your health.
- (2019-09-12) Vishal Bhatt @ LE Advisors: Awesome! I love this app. I have installed in my iphone as well.
- (2019-05-14) Steven Giron: Thank you for creating this. I would love the option to have time spoken in 12 hour / AM-PM, instead of 24-hour. But i really like the time-consciousness.