Table browser caller for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Table browser caller for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The easy way to open a table in the ‘table browser mode’. Intended for developers and power users. Prerequisites: - An account to a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations instance. - The account has the sufficient permissions to open the menu item 'SysTableBrowser'. The extension comes with a prepared built-in table list. Currently based on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - PU10. The table list does not include tables with property 'Visible=No' and none deprecated (DEL_*) tables. Note: The extension uses Google Analytics with switched on "IP anonymization". No personally identifiable information will be transmitted.
- (2019-11-01) Mark Chaffee: This thing is a life saver! Otherwise I would have to use Postman and do a bunch of massive setup.
- (2019-10-11) Edward Peggs: Very handy tool for those using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
- (2019-08-29) Chris Ayers: Really useful tool. Will you be making it available for Edge Chromium ?
- (2019-07-25) Peter Xu: I like the tool very much. But it doesn't support my scenario in which the url contains multiple slash (e.g. https://<url>/namespaces/AXSF/)
- (2019-02-27) Sil Boer de: Great tool guys. Keep up the work. A default company per configuration / instance would make this tool even better. When switching between client configurations you always have to remember to switch the company id too.
- (2019-02-14) Does not work for me: opens onebox url
- (2018-11-27) Sebastian Widz: Great tool. I would suggest to add a menu item link. The form reference link is not working (at least on 7.2 version) - I get the access denided error (I have Sys Admin role assigned). When ....&f=FormRef is changes to ...&mi=MenuItemName the form opens. Ofcource not all FormRef names will have same MenuItemNames but for majority it should work fine
- (2018-08-20) frank moe: Nice extension, gives you access to tables and views
- (2018-07-12) Diwakar Atchi: Great tool. I use it everyday. The only tool I know where you can see both OData entities and DMF entities.
- (2018-07-05) Ahmet Coşkun: It is very usefull. Thank you very much.
- (2018-05-30) Adriano Maule Balbueno: The best option to list all tables from D365FO.
- (2018-03-26) Jennifer Touchton: The only way this could be better is if it automatically added custom tables. Great tool!
- (2018-01-16) Travis Kurtz: Great tool, however, I don't seem to be able to see custom tables. Any ideas?
- (2017-11-21) Michaël Van Der Heyden: Simple et useful
- (2017-11-03) Nicholas Larson: Is there any way to see the actual table data for reference fields? Right now it shows the linked data for instance party will show the party name instead of the RecId linking to the actual table holding the data. This means you have to go into SSMS or VS to get the ID before moving on to the next table if you are manually tracing data.
- (2017-06-20) Pete Sharpe: Really nice little extension, simple to use, clean and adds a very useful feature for users without VSO access.
- (2017-05-17) Renato Gattai: I'm using an ISV solution and I'm not able to browse the ISV's specific tables. Is there a reason for it or is it something I'm missing out? Thanks
- (2017-04-26) Miklós Gadácsi: please allow to search with _ character as well, because we are using companyname_tablename and right now we cannot search because of the '_' character! thanks
- (2017-03-27) Warren Shrimpton: Awesome like the new data entities feature
- (2017-03-15) Julio Jimenez: Great job! You save my time!